• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

moms and daughters

• Thread startertinknocker
  • Start date
I'm gonna say she's in a southern state where it's ok to marry young. LoL that way I don't feel so dirty liking the pic. /0.

One time when I was younger, between wife #1 and present wife, I went to a honky tonk that is well known for older single as well as married women who often fuck pretty easily, if you dance with them all night long first.
I was around 28 years old and hooked up with a woman around 45 to 50. That seemed real old to me at the time, but always wanted to see what an older woman had to offer me.
I lived about an hour from this tonk, so we went to her place when it closed around 2 am. She was divorced and had both kids and grandchildren, none living with her, but she had pictures of them all over her house.
I kept looking at one of her girls picture over and over. She was a beauty. The lady noticed I kept looking at the girl and asked if I ever had the chance to fuck both a mom and daughter at the same time. I answered no, my dick got so hard, my heart was fluttering, I was ready for this experience.
Then she said, "be right back, I will go call my mom"...
I must have gave her a real funny look, cause she laughed about it for 30 minutes.
She turned out to be a real fun fuck. I stayed that night with her and kept on fucking her for almost a year. That was one fun older woman. She just wanted me for sex, same with me. It was a great relationship, even though her kids didn't think it was.

Warpt said:
One time when I was younger, between wife #1 and present wife, I went to a honky tonk that is well known for older single as well as married women who often fuck pretty easily, if you dance with them all night long first.
I was around 28 years old and hooked up with a woman around 45 to 50. That seemed real old to me at the time, but always wanted to see what an older woman had to offer me.
I lived about an hour from this tonk, so we went to her place when it closed around 2 am. She was divorced and had both kids and grandchildren, none living with her, but she had pictures of them all over her house.
I kept looking at one of her girls picture over and over. She was a beauty. The lady noticed I kept looking at the girl and asked if I ever had the chance to fuck both a mom and daughter at the same time. I answered no, my dick got so hard, my heart was fluttering, I was ready for this experience.
I must have gave her a real funny look, cause she laughed about it for 30 minutes.
She turned out to be a real fun fuck. I stayed that night with her and kept on fucking her for almost a year. That was one fun older woman. She just wanted me for sex, same with me. It was a great relationship, even though her kids didn't think it was.

That's funny, Chick had a sense of humor!

tomas said:
I recognised Eddie Murphy's younger brother in blue. The rest I know not of.:)

It's funny seeing the generation gap in this forum. "Haters Gon Hate", followed by "Hey I see the brother of the guy who was in Beverly Hills Cop!"

But I would never fuck my mother in law. She is a fat nasty lazy bitch.
Hate to think anyone would stick their dick in her.
Her husband deserted her, she hates men. She never had a boyfriend after he left her at 40 years old.
When my wife tells her she uses her pussy to control me, my MIL laughs and tells her that's how is is supposed to be done.
I like her knowing my wife uses sex and pussy to control me. But I still hate her cause she is such a lazy no good for nothing bitch.

twic i had the pleasure of fucjimh moms and daught...teh first tim it was abut 10 years ago..i was seen a widow in her late 40s with 2 daught one 16 the other one 19 , the mom used to give me oral in the living room after the daughters went to bed..and after i afew times i caught the 19 year old peaking in the hall ..this kept going for quite awhile..sje started to get close to me ..asking me things and opinions about several matters..she then started running around in her under wear,,and she would buy new one and ask me my opinion on it ..and how it look on her...etc etc,,until one day she was tring a new apir and i just couldnt take it anymore..so i put my hand on her pussy and from then ..it was easy..she started saying how much she enhoyed se me fuck her mom or her giving me oral pleasure and she wannted to try it ..so she did

I fucked a mom and a daughter but not at the same time. Had a mainly sexual relationship w/the daughter (that and I bought gunja from her). She lived with her mom. One day she mentioned that her mother thought I was hot and she straight up asked if I'd be interested in having sex with her. Blew my mind. But mom looked good. I found myself fucking her that night. Sometimes I'd go over there and fuck her, sometimes her mom. It got to the point where I was just showing up when I wanted sex and I'd fuck which ever one happened to be there at the time. I certainly couldn't go over to pick up without nailing one of them. There was more than one time where they'd actually discuss which one of them I'd fuck. It was funny because they'd do this right in front of me, almost as if I wasn't there. (I never, ever attempted to choose or show any preference...although I have to say i kinda preferred mom...liked her body more and her...sexual style? I guess you might call it) This went on for almost a year then "mom" found a phat job in Chicago and they moved away. :(

Angevin ...any relation to the late Marcus Angevin
or is is just an internet name?

Looks very dangerously young. And no offense. Yuck. Too young!

Angevin said:
Nah, sorry. Just a net name. Lifted it from the English monarchy ;)

The Angevins

====

thx 4 the history lesson ..i'm just chillin here with my iPhone
& IPad2 & other assorted toys :)

id like fucking a mom and young daughter as dad jacks off

Reactions: WhiteLyfe
Not A Mother With Her Daugther

Wanted to once or twice, but never happened. I do recall a buddy showing me a picture of his sister and mom. We were freshman, his sister a hot senior. Mom was mid to late thirties. They were in matching pink nighties that while opaque showed the bottom of their panties. I was interested in his sister, and remember thinking it was weird when he said that he thought his mom still looked good. Think he was probably spanking it looking at his mom. Pervert...wait so am I.

Just A Cartoon

And then of course the cartoon family that pretty much breaks all the rules.
Meg had celebrated her 18th birthday before any of this happened, but of course
it doesn't because this is just a cartoon.

Hahaha, that's humourous!
imported_Warpt said:

tinknocker said:
i know its a hot and taboo subject but how many moms and dads lets their daughters go blk with themm too i like to from every one and if you do e-mail me like to hear about it thks

I can tell you plenty about this topic! My wife to be was introduced to it really young through her parents. Her and her mother are both total whores for BBC and very open about it. And my last ex was introduced to it by her mom also althrough it happened to her mom at a much older age and Andrea my girlfriend was 26 when she finally tried it out.

my now ex wife was caught, by my 16yo daughter, fucking another man in our bed. after she explained our lifestyle to her she asked our daughter what she wanted to do. our daughter, not a virgin, said she wanted permission to fuck her bf at home. my ex gave her that permission and more.

Users who are viewing this thread