• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More of an Asian Slut wife

• Thread starterJburd2000
  • Start date

Jburd2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
Here are some pix of her ready to get fucked.
What do you think...

Attachments

• Image3..jpg
    Image3..jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Image5..jpg
    Image5..jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 830
  • Imagef..jpg
    Imagef..jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 855
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Tell her and hubby what you like

Hubby wants to know just how you would treat his slut wife

There's something about this bitch that screams "collar". I don't know why but I'm finding myself really wanting to bind this one, put her on a leash and train her to be a proficient slave ***** to me. To begin with, though, she wouldn't be allowed so much clothing. Anything beyond those heels she's wearing has to be earned. Of course, she'll have to be broken in with a good hard fucking and she'll need to show me what I have to work with...

I..

Jburd2000 said:
Hubby wants to know just how you would treat his slut wife

Would fuck her in the ass. She must have the tightest ass ever!!!

Love it when sluts dress up for a good seeing to.

She is hot! More pics please!

I would have her suck my cock, then we would do 69, and finally I would have her ride me Cowgirl style til I filled her cunt with my seed for my chile...;)

I would fuck her really fucking hard right in front of her husband and have her tell me how much better of a lover I am than he is and I'd finish by filling her pussy with my cum. How would her husband like that? :)

Users who are viewing this thread