• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Pics of notsoinnocentgrl1980

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Here are some picts of me that many have requested. I may have more this summer after another encounter. I am making progress on my new wheels...

if you don't know what I mean check out my previous posts.

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Attachments

• lil13.jpg
    lil13.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,247
  • lil18.jpg
    lil18.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3,982
  • lil26.jpg
    lil26.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4,287
  • lil58.jpg
    lil58.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3,471
  • lil22.jpg
    lil22.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,316
I am married to a white guy who is cool with the lifestyle. He has never stood in the way of my acting out on my desires. In fact he sometimes is the photographer. Why do you ask?

Marie-notsoinnocentgrl

I asked merely because I'm a white guy (NON cuck) who hosts monthly black male/white couple parties from my yahoo group. I am seeking a single woman agreeable to such a life.

wow ...i love your bull ..so LARGE a man ..mmmmm ..swallow me up under him ....sooooooo yummy

Thanks for the positive feedback

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Good luck to pimpology, hope you find what you are lookin for. To the others, believe it or not the guy in the pictures wasn't all that. I have had much better, but with no pictures from those encounters, I went with what I had.

Might have some more pictures from a different stud in July, along with one of me posing with a set of new wheels for the car. I have found someone interested in helping the cause. So far I have a black stud in Florida willing to pay half of the cost for the wheels. Anyone else in Tenn, GA, or Florida interested in helping a lady out? Unsure of the exact total on rims and tires, but if you let me know I will put you on my list and we can go from there. I would like to see if I can earn this on my next school break in July.

Just livin out my fantasies one bbc at a time.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980

Attachments

• lil5.jpg
    lil5.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,830
  • lil68.jpg
    lil68.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2,717
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Good luck to pimpology, hope you find what you are lookin for. To the others, believe it or not the guy in the pictures wasn't all that. I have had much better, but with no pictures from those encounters, I went with what I had.

Might have some more pictures from a different stud in July, along with one of me posing with a set of new wheels for the car. I have found someone interested in helping the cause. So far I have a black stud in Florida willing to pay half of the cost for the wheels. Anyone else in Tenn, GA, or Florida interested in helping a lady out? Unsure of the exact total on rims and tires, but if you let me know I will put you on my list and we can go from there. I would like to see if I can earn this on my next school break in July.

Just livin out my fantasies one bbc at a time.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980
lol at the thinly veiled ************. bbc's shouldn't have to pay shit for white sluts. what the fuck are white men for? fuck those idiots for screwing the game up.

In Reply to mandingonigga25

mandingonigga25, do you ever buy white women drinks in a club with hopes of hookin up with them? Never bought a white chick dinner hopin to get a little desert from her afterwards?

If you never have done either of the those things then you might want to find some white woman who will earn a new set of rims for you. I mean if you are that hardcore.

So don't be hatin'. If you ain't payin and I ain't invitin you, you don't have to try to bring my friends down.

Good luck in your hookups.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980

Not justifying the e-mail he got but it makes a little more sense now as to why some people view him as they do. If he brought that shit to me he'd get fucked up......black or white!

mandingonigga25, do you ever buy white women drinks in a club with hopes of hookin up with them? Never bought a white chick dinner hopin to get a little desert from her afterwards?

If you never have done either of the those things then you might want to find some white woman who will earn a new set of rims for you. I mean if you are that hardcore.

So don't be hatin'. If you ain't payin and I ain't invitin you, you don't have to try to bring my friends down.

Good luck in your hookups.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980
of course i've took women out to dinner. whats your point? i don't buy ANY woman a drink at a club.

pimpology wtf is your problem with what i said? i called it how i seen it.

Sounded very much to me like you were disrespecting BOTH white men AND women (what are white men for? fuck those idiots..etc). If I took what you said the wrong way then I apologize. I just know this........if ANY man, black, white or otherwise, disrespects me (in person), then he is going to have to fight. He might kick my ass but he'll hurt and bleed in the process. That's not puffin' up my chest that's just truth.

Sounded very much to me like you were disrespecting BOTH white men AND women (what are white men for? fuck those idiots..etc). If I took what you said the wrong way then I apologize. I just know this........if ANY man, black, white or otherwise, disrespects me (in person), then he is going to have to fight. He might kick my ass but he'll hurt and bleed in the process. That's not puffin' up my chest that's just truth.
yo i was just keepin in tune with the general theme of this site, white men are the weak cucks and we only supply big dick and domination, not loot. ya feel me?

Just keep in mind there's A LOT of us white guys who can't stomach that cuck shit and aren't hip to that whole submissive/inferior bullshit scene. I'm one of them. There are times this message board downright sickens me with the way white males disrespect themselves and play up the whole effeminate slant of the interracial swinging lifestyle. I usually say nothing as I try to take a step back and realize......"different strokes for different folks" and understand that it's their life and their kink. What works for them is not what works for me and vice versa. But sometimes it really takes some doing. Especially when the mindset permeates the board to the degree that others (yourself being a case in point) begin to buy into that shit literally and feel like they have to continue in that theme. Just make sure you use the role-play talk and what not in the right way with the right people and realize some may not like it no matter which side you're taking. I guess it's a damned if you and damned if you don't thing.

A STRAIGHT white male who is voyeur, NOT cuck and PROUD of it!! I share my ladies with black males because I CHOOSE to. Not because black men are better than me in bed, have a bigger dick than I do or are superior to me in ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM. In my opinion it is a priviledge to the black male to be given the chance to have sex with a wife of another man, not the other way around. Respect me and I'll respect you. Otherwise all bets are off as respect is earned, not automatically given based on the hue of your skin.

Off my soap box and taking deep, deep breaths. Everyone may return to the regularly scheduled programming!

Just keep in mind there's A LOT of us white guys who can't stomach that cuck shit and aren't hip to that whole submissive/inferior bullshit scene. I'm one of them. There are times this message board downright sickens me with the way white males disrespect themselves and play up the whole effeminate slant of the interracial swinging lifestyle. I usually say nothing as I try to take a step back and realize......"different strokes for different folks" and understand that it's their life and their kink. What works for them is not what works for me and vice versa. But sometimes it really takes some doing. Especially when the mindset permeates the board to the degree that others (yourself being a case in point) begin to buy into that shit literally and feel like they have to continue in that theme. Just make sure you use the role-play talk and what not in the right way with the right people and realize some may not like it no matter which side you're taking. I guess it's a damned if you and damned if you don't thing.

A STRAIGHT white male who is voyeur, NOT cuck and PROUD of it!! I share my ladies with black males because I CHOOSE to. Not because black men are better than me in bed, have a bigger dick than I do or are superior to me in ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM. In my opinion it is a priviledge to the black male to be given the chance to have sex with a wife of another man, not the other way around. Respect me and I'll respect you. Otherwise all bets are off as respect is earned, not automatically given based on the hue of your skin.

Off my soap box and taking deep, deep breaths. Everyone may return to the regularly scheduled programming!
point taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I don't mean to ruffle feathers and I don't want to upset those men who DO enjoy cuckoldry and the things that it entails. I just don't wish to be associated with certain behaviors that have made cuck the dirty word it has become to straight, voyeuristic white men. Not even every cuck shares the behaviors or desires that have given cuckoldry the negative connotation that it now seems to have. I wish cucks, voyeurs, bi-sexual men, homosexual men, black doms, switches, sluts, etc the very best in their endeavors and hope they all lead happy, full lives. I just don't want myself or every other white man who enjoys watching white women having sex with black men viewed in the same context as what I described in my earlier post. It's stereotypical, unfair and just not true in regards to myself and probably a lot of other husbands and boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back