• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Pics of notsoinnocentgrl1980

• Thread starternotsoinnocentgrl1980
  • Start date
Great points, pimpology

Great points, Pimpology. To each their own. We all have our own things and our own ways of getting what we want, who we want, and when we want it. IF it works for the individual, then that is all that matters.

I don't buy into the being disrespected to get laid by black men. I do not consider myself a "slut" but I chose to sleep with who I do. If others consider me so, that is their business until they abuse their rights of free speech. Their are times we all like to be called names, mainly in the bedroom, but that is another thing entirely. And what I chose to do, how I chose to do it is my business, not anyone else’s, except for maybe my husband.

I agree with you on the white male thing too. I had a guy saying that because I like Erotic literature that I must be a man. I am not, and why can’t we enjoy what we enjoy. I like strip clubs, bondage, burlesque dancers, and find the female body sexy too, does that make me a man? The lesbians at the bar the other night wouldn't have paid me any attention if that was the case. Judging someone’s sexuality because they like something is messed up. That's like saying if you like Marlboro cigarettes you must be a rugged man, because that is what the billboards portrayed for over 30 years. I have a female friend and a gay male friend who smoke those. Who am I to tell them they are wrong?
Also, I hate to break this news to you black men, but not all husbands who like to have their women experience black males are cucks. I thought that is why they have the cuck website for that specialty. Some men just like to watch and or share experiences to broaden everyone’s experience. I happen to be married to one of those men. Again to each their own. I know that if you were to disrespect me in front of my white hubby, he will call you out on it. And he is not a wimp. I haven't seen too many 180 lb men who bench 320, deadlift 250+ and still have the dexterity and speed to play centerfield on their softball teams. And I really don’t want to bail him outta jail when he kicks some guy’s ass who disrespected us. And to be honest, why do men fight anyway! Make love, not war. It is much more pleasurable.

Point is we are all on here to get what it is we want. I try not to hate on anyone, because I have no right to judge you anymore than you have any right to judge me. And in the end, what does it matter anyway.

So now that my thread is filled with philosophy and psychology and pretty well ruined, can't we all just get along?

Notsoinnocentgrl1980

hotcouple2007 said:
You took the words right out of my mouth. All I can say is, I second that, Amen, and all that. If you've followed my postings at all you already know I'm on the verge of wanting to vomit half the time at how fucked up most of the cuckold fags are here. I still can't figure out how the DC became so dominated by cuckold closet fags...the original intent of the site was NOT to merge cuckoldery with the IR lifestyle, but that is what has slowly and surely happened over the past 3-4 years. It's sickening to me and completely misrepresentative of what I believe the IR lifestyle should be about.

get this

i think ur a fag if you want any1 but urself 2 b with ur girlfrnd.

maybe ur not gay but ur not totally strait thats 4 sure. any1 who needs a man in the picture to get off has some gay in them and something wrong with their head.

Admitting when I'm wrong...

I would pic the one real female to comment about that is into it. Very sorry

You could no doubt buy a piece of her ass. I'm sure its for sell.

No problem

No problem PA_HandsomeBlkMale. I'm not really mad at you, just surprised to find myself called into question. It is a first for me, but if you saw me in person I am sure it wouldn't have happened. I do see what you mean with a ton of posts from women who don't come across as such. Or how about the guy who posts about every day either a story, some pictures of his wife (which are all different) and other crap. But hey, to each their own.

muleman, you may be right. Or then again it may be free, except for the hotel bill. It ain't like I am a professional working girl, just livin out some fantasies, and seeing where it goes.

In conclusion, Personally, I hate wimpy men. So cucks are not my cup of tea, but again, to each their own. I ain't here to hate on you, and cucks with foot fetishes, no I do NOt have any feet picts.

notsoinnocentgrl1980

Well now honey if I have to pay for the hotel room we are going to fuck. So just bring along a note pad with all your fantasies and we will see what we can do. By the way I'll show you where it goes!

notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
Just livin out my fantasies one bbc at a time.

Notsoinnocentgrl1980

OMG! That's hot! Gorgeous face and bod! I can only fanticize!

Sorry, been busy with my exams...

Sorry, haven't been on in a bit, I am on the quarters system at my school, and just had my finals. I should be on a bit more often now.

Thanks for the attention.

Marie

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you look great baby and i'd love to join you sometime i think we'd have an incredble time

Hi..cuckold,,just wanna say young woman ur very smart. ty for the pics

Keep your eyes open as large black cocks are close by.
Good Luck Hunting
Joy

just one question, why in the hell would you fuck so fat as guy who looks like he could barely get it up must less actually do that pussy any justice

You are bad ass baby keep up those nice
sexy pictures you got going on with yourself sweetie.

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies.

I guess I slept with him for fun, met him at a strip club in ATL. He was a real jerk, tried to lock hubby out of the hotel room and wash me out with Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Think he is from Africa or something. He has some websites on yahoo and we met online then at the strip club, almost felt obligated, until he pulled his stunts. Had he been cool He could have spent the night with me...

His loss...

Marie

Here is one of my first photo sessions...

Here is one of my first photo sessions, it rained...

The second one is my 2005 Mardi Gras outfit... I got lots of beads!

Marie

Attachments

• wphotocar.jpg
    wphotocar.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 84b.jpg
    84b.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,036
Thanks, Thawks. I meant every word of that and ALWAYS try to keep it real (in spite of what prissypair is currently saying).

And welcome back, Marie. You've been missed; both here and at OREO. Still hopeful of meeting you someday, girlie!

1 Black Cock at a time

Hey Girl

I like your attitude, Just be carefull and have fun and keep sending those Pic's

Joy

Attachments

• Copy of ****** Picture.jpg
    Copy of ****** Picture.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 589
pimpology101 said:
Just keep in mind there's A LOT of us white guys who can't stomach that cuck shit and aren't hip to that whole submissive/inferior bullshit scene. I'm one of them. There are times this message board downright sickens me with the way white males disrespect themselves and play up the whole effeminate slant of the interracial swinging lifestyle. I usually say nothing as I try to take a step back and realize......"different strokes for different folks" and understand that it's their life and their kink. What works for them is not what works for me and vice versa. But sometimes it really takes some doing. Especially when the mindset permeates the board to the degree that others (yourself being a case in point) begin to buy into that shit literally and feel like they have to continue in that theme. Just make sure you use the role-play talk and what not in the right way with the right people and realize some may not like it no matter which side you're taking. I guess it's a damned if you and damned if you don't thing.

A STRAIGHT white male who is voyeur, NOT cuck and PROUD of it!! I share my ladies with black males because I CHOOSE to. Not because black men are better than me in bed, have a bigger dick than I do or are superior to me in ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM. In my opinion it is a priviledge to the black male to be given the chance to have sex with a wife of another man, not the other way around. Respect me and I'll respect you. Otherwise all bets are off as respect is earned, not automatically given based on the hue of your skin.

Off my soap box and taking deep, deep breaths. Everyone may return to the regularly scheduled programming!

I hear ya pimpology. I too am not into the cuck thing either. I also share my lady with black men because I choose to do it. Somehow on this site some have trouble with that because it doesn't seem to fit the (so called) status quo for what appears to be the majority of couples. We are also not totally exclusive to black men. We enjoy the company of hispanics and whites alike. Neither my girl nor me base our choice solely on the color of ones skin. People need to realize that everyone "gets their freak on" in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread