• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More tattoos

• Thread starterhalflife1
  • Start date

halflife1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2009
Im a tattoo artist and am very interested in doing more cuckold/submissive/bdsm tattoos. I'll do the symbols, thats fine, but Im very intrigued by doing larger custom pieces with these concepts as an underlying theme...subtle or obvious, it up to you. So if youre in the Seattle area send me a message and we'll hook it up. Just thought Id throw it out there.

been trying to think of a subtle one for a while now, something only people in the lifestyle would pick up on. any ideas ?

Very Interesting Concept

halflife1 said:
Im a tattoo artist and am very interested in doing more cuckold/submissive/bdsm tattoos. I'll do the symbols, thats fine, but Im very intrigued by doing larger custom pieces with these concepts as an underlying theme...subtle or obvious, it up to you. So if youre in the Seattle area send me a message and we'll hook it up. Just thought Id throw it out there.

Atl - GA here although I would travel for the right tattoo

Users who are viewing this thread