• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating comments by wife / lover

• Thread starterjim_oakey
  • Start date

jim_oakey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2010
I don't care how you feel, I need you to hold my panties and bra and wait for me in the car.
I want him to ride in the back seat with me while you drive us all over town and I give him a blow job.
You don't need to undress me to clean me.
It's ok if you don't want to give my lover a BJ. He's good at fucking face.

Join in.

Sounds like she is being completely honest about who is in charge of your relationship. More and more men are admitting they want a powerful woman in their life. Only good can come of it, because she obviously "wanted you to be involved" as another chapter in your training.

im nowhere as far along as u but id have to say, when my wife was telling me about her ex and i asked her how big he was and she said "i dont know big" and i said ok how much bigger than me and she said with no hesitation "much bigger at least4 or 5 inches more" and im not tiny im almost 8 inches myself

Simply "is it in yet"

"I prefer your tongue to your dick, I'm pretty sure it's bigger and it definitely lasts longer"

"After we had sex the first time, I told [her best friend] that you had a little dick, but were pretty good with oral. I only went out with you again because you were sweet."

go...

Go fuck your plastic doll in front of a **********
You look pathetic in your maids outfit
'laugh' - just after I cum

There are the top 3!

I lie those lines. it makes me horny !

most humilating things

Mine tell me " lil dicks like yours belongs in my panties" and tells me lildicks dont get my pussy only gets to jerk off " i like these

"stop being a pussy and FUCK me" (I was giving her all I got)

"oh come on, baby, you know you're not very long" (in response to a question about size)

cdlola said:
im nowhere as far along as u but id have to say, when my wife was telling me about her ex and i asked her how big he was and she said "i dont know big" and i said ok how much bigger than me and she said with no hesitation "much bigger at least4 or 5 inches more" and im not tiny im almost 8 inches myself

=================

oh please :)

A boy I had grown up with ask me, in front of several people we both knew, Did you see
A--- last night, when I said sure did, he ask how did my dick taste?

I went to see A--- and ask her did you date G----- night before last. She did not even blink, stutter, but said yes I did. He fucked me and I sucked his dick. She was so confident and sure of her self, the beautiful, wonderful bitch, she handed me her coat to help her into. Yes I ate her pussy, she held my head and fucked my face with her pussy.

It was not what she had done but that so many knew. It did not turn out well for anyone it seems, but that is another true story

You don't need to bother divorcing me, I'm divorcing you.

You should have seen me turn red when my mom turned to me and asked why I allowed Emily (my daughter) speak openly about my wife's infidelity. This was at my other daughter's wedding reception. Cathy, my wife over heard mom and chimed in, "Cause the perv gets off on it."

He own's my pussy now

I'm sorry honey but you just don't feel the same in me now . Either Rich really did stretch my pussy more , and made it looser . Or your dick is getting smaller , either way you just don't fill me and make me feel like I'm really being fucked , like I need . I told Rich last night that me pussy belongs to him now , sorry . Rich did say that he wants you to keep it clean .

I had dressed, gotten myself mentally hyped for the first job interview of my life - before then I worked for my brother most my life. I threw on my overcoat and walked to the front door. Turning to gather some encouraging words from my wife, I noticed only my neighbor David with his back to me on the living room sofa. Cathy knelt on the floor before him blowing him. Not that unusual. "I'm off to the job interview," I hailed. Cathy didn't even budge and Dave just waved me off.

Of course he came in my mouth and I swallowed. What kind of jerk are you to think otherwise?

It's none of your god damn business.

I like that he beats you up.

I understand you get a trifle upset when you watch us kissing. You like to believe it's all about the sex. And since I don't mind you using our love making for your jerk-off fantasy, get use to the fact that I so much more enjoy making out with him than I ever did with you.

Users who are viewing this thread