• Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
Fantasy world 3000

Picture 67 (1).jpg

OK~~i'm not condemning that~~it's just that they are all a bit far fetched with doctors condoning feminisation fantasies legal name changes wives having black lovers who fuck the sissy etc~~nothing wrong with having a wank over a story but asking us to believe it's true is stretching it a bit

So i thought we could have a fantasy thread where your wildest dreams do come true

I am a submissive crossdresser who craves to serve a strong black man so i will post my stories~~none of which are true

Last edited:
My First story is set in the year 3000

Black men have taken over the world with white people split in to various groups~~
workers~~Strong white males who do heavy work in factories
elders~~older men who do administrative jobs
youngsters~~ younger men who are trained to be workers
Sissies~~men who have been identified as effeminate
Women~~All women to be available for sex with black males
All groups are not allowed possessions or money

I was identified as being effeminate and sent to a training centre, my house and wife were assigned to a Black man
After training i was lucky enough to be assigned to my old house to serve alongside my wife as a sissy maid,some are not so lucky and get sold at auction

I arrived at my old house and clicked down the path in my 6 inch heels and knocked at the door~~ an old white man answered and beckoned me inside~~in to the lounge
"stand there~~i'll get MASTER"
He went through the door at the end of the lounge and returned several minutes later with my new MASTER
An imposing tall muscular Black man
I curtsied to him as i had been trained to do to all black men~~lifting the hem of my skirt delicately revealing my stocking tops and panties as a sign of respect and of course my humiliation
MASTER looked at me then walked around me
"Hmm Name?"
"Sissy Jizzelle MASTER SIR"
"good name~~JIZZ for all the cum you are gonna get~~ELLE for the sissy faggot that you are ~~RIGHT?"
" Yes Master SIR"
"Good~~now you are to be my personal maid~~taking care of all my clothes and making sure that i am happy and fully pleasured at all times~~DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR JIZZ~ELLE?
"Yes MASTER SIR"
" there will be other duties but for now you can start off as my maid"
" yes SIR"
"OK come with me"

He took me to the bedroom where my wife was laying naked on the bed
"This is sissy Jizzelle he is to be my personal maid"
"yes MASTER SIR" replied my wife
I exchanged glances with my wife as our eyes met
" And this is my *****~Annette"
"yes MASTER SIR"
It was a lot to take in~~my wife a ***** for my Black MASTER
" you can begin by getting me a glass of wine from the kitchen and then see the old man who will show you your room in the basement"
"Yes Master SIR"

I returned to my former bedroom with the tray with his wine~~knocked on the door~~"COME IN!!"
I entered and put the tray on the bedside cabinet and curtsied to my MASTER who sipped his wine as my wife sucked his cock.
I watched as she kissed and licked his balls and slurped her tongue up his cock~~deep throated his cock~~in and out of her mouth~~kissing licking
"Good *****" MASTER smiled down at her as he relaxed back on the bed and watched her continue to work on his cock
" Lift up your skirt~~panties down sissy!!"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I revealed my cock securely locked in to my chastity device
"and who has the keys to that?"
"they are at the Town hall awaiting collection after your approval of me MASTER SIR"
"Give me your ID card"
I got my ID card from my little pink purse~the ID card is about the same size as a credit card~he swiped it on his phone and my details came up on the screen

NAME:Jizzelle
AGE 41
TRAINING:four months
QUALIFICATIONS:sissy 1st class with honours: cocksucking/ass fucking/general faggot/sissy maid/slut/*****
CONVICTIONS:1 SNS(seams not straight)
PUNISHMENTS:20 strokes of cane

He typed in APPROVED and waited whilst it was processed,he smiled at me "you are now approved as my sissy maid you can collect your keys later,but now just stand at the end of the bed and be ready to serve"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
He had my wife stop sucking his by now hard huge cock and lay on her back on the bed as he lifted her legs up on to his shoulders and began fucking her
I hung my head in shame

TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
SWTXSHARED said:
Are you sure this isn't a true story or based on true events? JK! :)
Pure fantasy~~love to be reality though

Part two

1817148097.jpg

After an hour he finished fucking my wife and she lay there exhausted by the hard fucking~~he sat on the end of the bed facing me~~i curtsied to him and thanked him for fucking my wife then my training kicked in~~i knelt before him my face inches from his by now soft cock which was still over twice the length of my sissy clit
"CLEAN UP FAGGOT" he ordered
"yes MASTER SIR"~~i commenced licking his balls all over~~my wifes musky aroma mixed with his masculine smell filled my nostrils as i licked
"UP!" he commanded
"Yes MASTER SIR"~~and i licked up his shaft which was by now getting hard again taking care to clean it thoroughly
Then around the head where i could taste his cum and my wife's juices~~he was rock hard once more~~ his huge black cock glistening with my mouth juices~~i looked up in to his eyes respectfully as i continued my task~~finally he ordered me to stop~~i curtsied and thanked him~~he stood and surveyed my wife who was now fast asleep exhausted

"come with me faggot"~~i followed him downstairs where the elder was preparing his dinner
"Show sissy Jizzelle his living quarters elder"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I was shown down to the basement where there was a rough mattress on the floor and a wardrobe and dressing table full of make up and hair products and a large heavy chair
"this is where you live" said the elder as we heard footsteps on the stairs
I curtsied to MASTER as he came in to the room and the elder bowed to him##he circled me as i stood to attention~~then i felt his hand on my ass~~then lift my skirt and fondle my ass in my panties~~i felt totally helpless and humiliated

He turned to the elder "this sissy has a nice ass don't you think?"
"yes Master SIR~~It is very nice"
"you have been very good~~balancing my books this month~~would you like to fuck this sissy?"
"Oh yes!! MASTER SIR"
"you have earned it and you will fuck my sissy AFTER i have fucked him"
"ohh thank you MASTER SIR"

I was ordered to bend over the chair
"Take his pretty panties down elder" he ordered and i felt my skirt being tucked up and my panties being taken down
"lube his ass hole" and i felt the cool cream on his fingers and then first one then two then three fingers penetrate my ass as he lubricated my ass~~thankfully~~ for the huge black cock to come.
I felt his cock probe my rosebud and i gasped as i felt him penetrate my ass hole~~i had experienced several white cocks in my training but nothing prepared me for the huge black cock that now invaded my body~~the sheer force of his thrusts in to me unbalanced me in my high heels and i fell forward over the chair helpless to resist the pounding that my ass hole was now recieving
He grunted and moaned with pleasure as he swivelled his hips and fucked me his both hands gripping flesh on my buttocks digging his nails in to me deep leaving huge painful scratches
He upped the pace and the chair moved across the floor with the force of his pounding and thrusting until i was nearly face on the wall--i gasped as i felt his hot cum spurt inside me as he shuddered to an almighty orgasm and he pulled out
I remained where i was bent over the chair panties round my ankles
"all yours elder" as i heard his footsteps on the stairs "ENJOY heh heh"

I felt the elder's hands all over my ass "now then" he laughed "time to claim my reward"
I felt his much smaller white cock slip in to me with the extra lubrication of MASTER'S cum as he began fucking me

To be continued......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Bedroom Sissy

Sissy in the bedroom knowing that his BLACK MASTER

Picture 67 (1).jpg

will want to fuck him~~looking at the superb black cock of his MASTER

Last edited:
Sure sounds real to me. Man elements of real experiences. Very similar to things that have happened to me. And that was mostly in the 8's and early 90's. Thank you for posting but please tell which is not fantasy. i think about 85 or 90% is the true story and the embellishments are fantasy.

18mDresdF4prom said:
Sure sounds real to me. Man elements of real experiences. Very similar to things that have happened to me. And that was mostly in the 8's and early 90's. Thank you for posting but please tell which is not fantasy. i think about 85 or 90% is the true story and the embellishments are fantasy.

I have stated several times mainly on my opening message that this is pure fantasy~~these things just do not happen in a civilised society~~i have been a Transvestite all of my life(some 40 years) and have never encountered ANYONE who believes that these things happen in real life~~YES i've met and served several MASTERS in my life but in a FANTASY situation~~the men i have met all had wives and sprogs with a mortgage and commitments and this was their way of stress relief~~It is all in my imagination which i believe is the most erotic organ in my body~~anyone who thinks that this could ever be real ~~is simply kidding themselves and are sadly deluded
If anyone thinks this could REALLY happen~~that's great all the more erotic
PART THREE OF MY FANTASY STORY COMING UP

Last edited:
Part THREE of my FANTASY story

I awoke in the basement having spent a restless night on the mattress~~i heard the door being unlocked at the top of the stairs and the elder coming down the stairs
"get dressed~~you have to pick up the keys to your chastity device" he smiled
"oh i'm being let out on my own?"
"yes now hurry get yourself ready"

I went to the wardrobe which was stuffed with clothes and picked out a tiny pleated mini skirt and blouse and put them on over a basque/panties/bra and stockings with 6 inch heels,then i applied my make up and tonged my blonde dyed shoulder length hair
One last check of my seams and i went to the dinning room where my wife was having breakfast with MASTER.
She was naked sitting at the table~~i curtsied to MASTER in the usual manner ~~displaying my panties and stocking tops
"Good morning faggot~~you got a busy day today"
"Good morning MASTER SIR~~ i was told to pick up my keys?"
"yeah that's your first job~~go to the town hall~~i needn't remind you of your conduct in public~~do i sissy boy?"
" No MASTER SIR"

I made my way to the high street ~~it was a sunny day and the bustling shops were filled with shoppers~~my first outing as an owned sissy~~i felt conspicuous~~until i came to a party of young black women enjoying a coffee outside the coffee house~~they were being served by a white man dressed in a waitresses uniform with a frilly cap on his head~~his face thickly made up~~he minced to the table in his high heels and put down their coffees ~~i stopped and curtsied to each one of them in turn amid their laughter and cat calls
"we got us a real fairy here girls" she laughed in my direction
"What's your name Fairy boy?"
"Jizzelle Goddess MADAM"
"pretty name for a faggot~JIZZ ~ ELLE" she toyed with my name and burst out laughing as did all the others~~then they went back to their conversation and i moved on

As i walked up the street further i noticed a police car on the other side of the road~~so i shortened my stride and minced~ wiggling my ass in the prescribed manner for sissies not difficult in these heels
A group of five young black teenagers approached and i stepped in to the gutter and curtsied to each of them as they passed laughing at me as i displayed my frilly pink panties
I forgot to bow my head and one of the men came back, i remembered and bowed my head as i curtsied to him~~TOO LATE
"ID CARD" he bellowed as i reached in to my little purse and handed it to him.
He swiped it on his phone~~" 42 years old" he mused "you should know better than to disrespect your betters faggot!"
" Yes SIR~~i apologise SIR......"
" no fucking excuses faggot" he typed in to his phone a message to my MASTER~~i'm punishing your faggot for disrespect~~the message "APPROVED" came back
He grabbed my arm and dragged me down an alley where there was a trash can/dustbin and pushed me over it~~i felt him pull up the back of my skirt~~he picked up a lump of 1x1 wood which was leaned against the wall~~lifted it over his head and bought it down across my buttocks~~sending a shock wave through my body~~before i had a chance to collect myself he bought it down again in a stinging slash across my buttocks~~again and again~~ten strokes~~until he finally stopped~leaving my butt crimson and bruised
"let that be a lesson faggot"he smiled
I curtsied and thanked him and was on my way with a very sore ass

I collected my keys in a box labeled 14443000SISSY JIZZELLE and made my way home~~the police car was still parked up and as i passed a cop leaned out of the window~~"ID" he shouted "Yes SIR" and once again my card was swiped on his phone~~he got out and i curtsied
"pull up the back of your skirt faggot" he ordered "yes SIR" i pulled up my skirt to show my bright crimson ass
" i can see a number of violations here~~you'd better come with me"
"violations SIR?"
The other cop got out and i curtsied as he cuffed my wrists behind
"you questioning my partner sissy?"
" no SIR"
"good now get in the car NOW!!"

I was taken to the police station and put before the desk sergeant
"What do we have here Bob?"
"sissy faggot violating several codes Sarge"
He got out a tape measure and measured my skirt~~"just as i thought Sarge~~his skirt is 1/4 of an inch too long" he walked round me
"and his seams are crooked~~you know the regulation length for a skirt SISSY BOIS?"
"10 1/2 inches from waistband to hem SIR"
"Then why is your skirt 10 3/4 inches?"
" i ...i ..i don't know SIR it's just that i'm newly trained SIR"
"I'm awarding you six penalty points on your ID/ license" he swiped my card and typed the points in "take him down to the cells"

The door banged shut and i was in a dingy cell with a bed on one side and a toilet in the corner
The hatch in the door opened and i could see eyes looking at me and voices outside and laughter~~after about half an hour the door swung open and a huge Black man filled the doorway ~~he shut the door
"facedown on the bed" he ordered as he pulled up my skirt and began fondling my ass and panties
"I'm gonna fuck your ass fairy bois~~no one can hear you scream in here~~so scream away"
He got on top of me pushing my legs apart with his knees and pulling my thong aside~~He just ****** his cock in to me and i felt his full weight on top of me as he settled~ to fuck me slowly building up pace with his thrusts until the iron bed was rattling with the force of his whole body thrusting like a piston~~his huge cock deep inside me~~his balls slapping as he built up speed~~i heard laughter and glanced over my shoulder to see the eyes at the hatch~~but i was bought back by the pounding my ass was getting I did scream several times which he enjoyed "that's it pussy bois~~scream for me like a sissy girl heh heh"
He came in me ~~spurting thick hot cum deep inside of me~~then he was gone
An hour later ~i was back at the desk with my panties dripping with cum~~my possessions were handed to me and i was released to make my way home

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1260431999.jpg

Last edited:
1483474090 (1).jpg

The elder met me by the door and told me to wait in the basement~~MASTER came down the stairs and i curtsied to him~~i stood to attention with my skirt raised displaying my cum soaked panties
"Panties down" he ordered
"Yes MASTER SIR"
He reached down and unlocked my chastity device~~it was such a relief after so many months being locked away
"Get showered~~I have guests~~get yourself dressed for a dinner party~~i'll be back in ONE hour"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I was just applying my lipstick after a lovely shower when MASTER came down the stairs~~he walked round me
"yes you look every inch the slut~~Panties DOWN!!"
I pulled my panties down to my knees and lifted my skirt as he cupped my balls and re fixed my chastity device only this time much tighter
"That should stop you from having unauthorised erections sissy~~now bend over the chair"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I felt the cold rubber of a huge butt plug against my ass hole~~then he ****** the butt plug in to my ass hole~~it felt huge inside me and as he pushed it in it disappeared in leaving only the thin hard bar nestled between my cheeks
He stood back and admired his handiwork
"Good! that only comes out with my permission understand faggot?"
"yes MASTER SIR" i curtsied and thanked him and he gave permission to pull my panties up

The intercom crackled in to life in the basement as i was checking my stocking seams
"Faggot Jizzelle to the lounge two minutes~~that's faggot jizzelle to the lounge!"
I climbed the stairs carefully~~ feeling my new butt plug and went to the lounge and knocked
" COME IN" said a deep voice
I minced in on my high heels feeling that the butt plug made me mince all the more
A fat old black man of about 70 yrs of age sat in an armchair smoking a cigar and drinking brandy
I curtsied to him displaying my stocking tops and panties
"Get my cock out" he casually said
"Yes SIR"
I carefully undid his belt and unzipped his trousers pulled his pants down a little and out flopped his semi hard cock and balls~~i knelt down remembering my training~~section 34 sub paragraph 6~~A white faggot will immediately begin to kiss and lick the balls of ANY black man who's cock is limp or semi hard in his presence
I knelt and kissed and licked his balls looking up in to his eyes
"mmmm That's good faggot"
He put his legs on my shoulders and lay back to enjoy me licking his big balls~he had put his brandy and cigar down~~he lifted slightly to present me with his ass hole which i imediattly began to lick flicking my tongue over it and pushing it in to his hole~~he moaned and gasped with pleasure as i set to work on his ass hole as i had been trained to do
He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up to his cock and i licked all round the huge shiny head~licking off any pre cum~~then he pushed my head down and i slid my lips down the length of his cock and deep throated it~burying my nose in his pubic hair~~his hand gripping my hair tight and holding me there as i gagged a little on the cock down my throat~~he released his grip and i gasped in air with my eyes watering only to be plunged back down on to his cock
Gagging too much on a black man's cock is against the rules so i had to work hard and concentrate on not gagging as he started to fuck my mouth~~holding my head in a vice like grip he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth moaning with pleasure~~i looked up respectfully in to his eyes as he mouth fucked me
I felt the first spurts of his cum hit the back of my throat followed by three much larger spurts in to my mouth ~~i tasted his hot salty cum and swallowed the lot
i stood and curtsied "thank you for mouth fucking me and cumming in my mouth SIR"
He picked up his cigar and took a drag "that's OK faggot any time" he smiled

To be Continued>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>r_1408007551.jpg

Last edited:
1015366884.jpg

I was summoned to the dinning room where the dinner party was in full swing
My wife was beneath the table sucking cocks moving from one to another
white sissy maids were serving the tables ~~i looked round ~~there were several black women and men dinning and being served wine by the maids
My eyes fell on a beautiful young girl probably no more than eighteen dressed in an elegant low cut gown her beautiful face and demeanor struck me
I curtsied to MASTER and he told me to wait at the back of the room~~i could not take my eyes off the beauty of this young woman
When dinner was over the men retired to the lounge for drinks leaving the women and maids who cleared the tables
The woman i had looked at held a cigarette to her mouth and the maid jumped forward and light it~~she eyed me as she dragged on her cigarette
"You!! COME HERE!!"
I went over and curtsied to her "Yes Goddess MADAM?"
"What's your name?"
"Jizzelle Goddess MADAM"
"Well faggot jizzelle~why have you been staring at my tits EH!!"
" I--er well no--i er apologise if i gave you......."
"Lift up your skirt fairy bois!!"
I felt totally humiliated lifting up my skirt in front of this young beauty~~showing my pink frilly panties and that my cock was locked in chastity~~she laughed and some of the other women joined in my humiliation
"damn right that a white faggot should be locked away heh heh he!!" said one
"who you gonna please with that chipolata faggot boy EH?" another laughed
"you getting all excited staring at my tits eh?"
The women all gathered round~~"PUNISH HIM" one shouted
"No honestly goddess MADAM i was ......"
"GIVE ME YOUR ID CARD"
I got my card out of my pink purse and handed it to her ~she swiped it on her phone and typed in 30 cuts of the cane for insulting a black superior woman~~her phone beeped and the message "AUTHORISED" appeared on the screen~~she smiled
"Now bend over the back of that chair"
A cane was produced~~thick bamboo and she swished it through the air~~she flipped up my skirt with the cane
"i'm going to allow you to keep your panties up faggot bois"
She raised the cane high above her head and i heard the swish and the sound of the cane hitting flesh filled the room~~i gasped as pain shot through my body and straight to my brain ~~burning my butt as i heard the next swish and i felt the intense burning lower down my butt~~i gasped and moaned
"SHUT THE FUCK UP~~DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK FAGGOT?"
"Ahhhh! No goddess MADAM"
She lifted the cane high above her head and brought it down again~~i bit my lip as the pain seared through my body
After six strokes she started to overlay the cuts to more painful effect~~the women were urging her on as the caneing continued
I wriggled in anticipation of the next strokes
"KEEP STILL OR I WILL ADD TEN MORE!"
She raised the cane for the final time with my ass criss crossed with angry crimson and purple wheals~~she took pleasure in delivering the final cut viciously and painfully~~the women all clapped her
"good job Sam" one laughed
I stood and curtsied to her with bowed head not daring to look at her
"Thank you for my punishment Goddess MADAM"

2259.jpg

Last edited:
Early the next morning MASTER came down in to the basement~~i curtsied and stood to attention with my skirt raised
"Panties down" he ordered
I pulled my black and pink silky panties down to my knees and they fell around my ankles~~i felt totally humiliated standing there ******** my tiny cock locked in chastity
He reached down and cupped my balls and unlocked the padlock and took off the chastity device
"Time for your shower ~~i like to keep my sissies hygienic and clean"
I curtsied and thanked him~~the shower was welcome and wonderful but when i emerged he locked me back in the metal device with two rings missing ~~so tighter than ever with my small cock crammed in to the metal tube and my balls tightly held.
I felt so ridiculous in front of such a well endowed REAL MAN but strangely realising that this was only a right and proper thing for him to do with a white faggot who would never have a chance of having sex again let alone pleasing a woman as he could do

My son and daughter are moving in today~~make sure that they have EVERYTHING they need sissy bois"
My mind raced ~~his daughter had been the woman/teen that punished me the night before~~a spoiled "princess" and i had not yet met his son
"I'm allocating you as his sex slave Faggot make sure you please him!"
"Yes MASTER SIR"

The elder struggled in with their cases then opened the doors of the car~~a tall elegantly dressed black man of no more than twenty emerged and the beautiful booted woman/teen from the previous night
She walked along the line of curtsying maids with my naked wife and me also curtsying to her~~she stopped at me~~"i know this faggot don't i?"
"Yes Goddess MADAM"
"I won't be so lenient with you next time"
"No Goddess MADAM" i replied with bowed head
We all then curtsied to the man~~MASTER embraced them both and took his daughter for coffee as the man eyed me
"NAME"
"Jizzelle MASTER"
"I re-name you Jizzcunt"
"Yes MASTER"
He took me to his room where i stood with my back to him slightly to one side as he sat in the chair

443281782.jpg

A sissy maid served him drinks as he put his hand up my skirt feeling my stockings and panties~~two white men feminised and serving a man half their age
He stood and ordered the maid to undress him and i watched as he carefully unbuttoned his shirt then his jeans until he was completely naked and his clothes were neatly folded and stored in the closet ready for washing
He was a magnificent specimen of a man~~i bowed my head as he walked around me
"As you will be on call 24/7 i will want you to move in to the room next to mine~~there is a connecting door~~i want you back here ready for my bed at 7pm sharp
"Yes MASTER" i curtsied

I returned at 7pm having moved in to the connecting room~~he laid on the bed naked~~i was dressed in my in my negligee and panties with my chastity device on display

7512p.jpg

How big are those tits Jizzcunt?"
"36b MASTER"
Men classified as White sissies are only allowed to drink water with female hormones in it

Bottle_HR_sMALL.jpg

"Well if the hormones do not enlarge them more i will consider surgery~minimum of 38D is what i require"
"Yes MASTER"
He stood up towering over me even in my 6 inch heels ~~ pulled me to him and put his mouth over mine forcing his tongue in to my mouth~~french kissing me~~with his both hands gripping my buttocks
"I have a high sex drive ~~are you going to be able to please me in bed?"
"Yes MASTER"
"Good ~~you have a nice ass ~~so i'll begin by fucking that first"
"Yes MASTER"
Laid face down on the bed with pillows under my stomach he knelt behind~~ between my legs and pushed them apart with his knees~~i felt him push my panties to one side then his cock probing my rosebud~~his weight shifted on top of me as he ****** his cock in to my ass hole and i felt him kiss my neck
"MMM feels so good" he sighed as he started to fuck me very slowly forcing his cock in then out then rammed in
I gave a little moan as he began to speed up
"oh that's good that you enjoy your MASTER fucking you"
"Yes MASTER"
He started to pound my ass hole forcing his cock deep in to me thrusting and rotating his hips for deeper penetration furiously fucking me
I felt the pace slacken and his cock twitch inside me then his spurts of hot cum~~he rolled off me gasping just as the intercom crackled in to life "ALL SISSIES TO THE LOUNGE"
I quickly got up and curtsied to him and thanked him for fucking me~~i went to the basement and re-did my lipstick then hurried to the lounge

In the lounge all four sissies were standing to attention in a line~~two maids and two sissies~MASTER'S daughter sat in an armchair facing them as i joined the line after curtsying to her
"You're LATE" she hissed
"I apologise goddess MADAM~~MASTER was fucking me"
"That's OK then~~but i will not tolerate lateness in future unless you are carrying out your duties"
"Yes Goddess MADAM"

She stood up and walked along the the line of five effeminate men with heads bowed then she finally addressed us
"White faggots Heh heh!~~this is all you are good for~~did you ever think you were men EH?" The room was silent
YOU!!!~~What's your name?"
"Jizzcunt goddess MADAM"
"Are you married jizzcunt?"
"Yes Goddess MADAM?"
"Where is your wife now?"
"She is in the service of your father Goddess Madam"
"Ahh yes i know the *****~~she is being satisfied by a REAL MAN now~~they tell me she's a good fuck~~a good gang bang ***** heh heh"
"yes goddess MADAM"
"SPEAK UP!! tell us all what a ***** your wife is and how your pathetic sissy clit could never please her like a black man!!"
" My wife is a ...a ..***** and i could never please her like a superior black man goddess MADAM"
"AWWW do we not like our wifey being a ***** for black men?Heh heh"

"down to business~~I am now taking over the running of this household~~My family has a position to uphold in the community~~you sissies have had it far too easy for too long~~so there will be new rules around here

"MAIDS i want you in pink satin uniforms at all times~~and no one wants to see the elder answering the door~~DO THEY?!
""No goddess MADAM" we answered as one
"NOOO they want to see a white sissy maid in full pink uniform curtsying at the door NOT a fucking old man~~So in future that is one of your duties~~i will also carry out spot checks on butt plugs/panties and stocking seams~~i want you well turned out at all times~~now then faggots~~you will take on more duties~~such as assisting with your MASTER'S shower in the morning and in addition you will have to earn your keep~~you will be rented out between the hours of 1pm to 5pm for sex with white workers who have earned credit points in the factories for good work

1710339491.jpg

"You Jizzcunt~~two paces forward ~~bend over panties down"
My mind raced~~i had forgotten the butt plug after MASTER had fucked me~~my ass was still criss crossed with purple and crimson wheals from last night
" this is what you get if you displease me~~wait a minute ~~where's your butt plug?"
"I was in a hurry after MASTER fucked me goddess MADAM"
she went to the drawer and got out the largest butt plug i had ever seen and rammed it in to my ass hole~~twisted it and settled it in to place
I stood uneasily and pulled my panties up and curtsied to the young woman who ordered me back in line~~it felt strange having such a large butt plug inside me and it made my walk even more mincing having to squeeze my ass cheeks together to retain such a large plug

"I will be keeping a record of all of your CV's and you'd better not let me down or else your re-sale value will go down~~and we don't want that do we faggots?"
"No goddess MADAM" we all said
"Now then all you maids can go about your duties"~~they curtsied and left the room
"now then faggots~~i don't need to tell you that pleasing the men is your number one priority and if i get any complaints ~~you will wish you had never been born~~UNDERSTAND?!!"
"Yes goddess MADAM"

Attachments

• 116440054.jpg
    116440054.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
fionasissyslut said:
early the next morning master came down in to the basement~~i curtsied and stood to attention with my skirt raised
"panties down" he ordered
i pulled my black and pink silky panties down to my knees and they fell around my ankles~~i felt totally humiliated standing there ******** my tiny cock locked in chastity
he reached down and cupped my balls and unlocked the padlock and took off the chastity device
"time for your shower ~~i like to keep my sissies hygienic and clean"
i curtsied and thanked him~~the shower was welcome and wonderful but when i emerged he locked me back in the metal device with two rings missing ~~so tighter than ever with my small cock crammed in to the metal tube and my balls tightly held.
I felt so ridiculous in front of such a well endowed real man but strangely realising that this was only a right and proper thing for him to do with a white faggot who would never have a chance of having sex again let alone pleasing a woman as he could do

my son and daughter are moving in today~~make sure that they have everything they need sissy bois"
my mind raced ~~his daughter had been the woman/teen that punished me the night before~~a spoiled "princess" and i had not yet met his son
"i'm allocating you as his sex slave faggot make sure you please him!"
"yes master sir"

the elder struggled in with their cases then opened the doors of the car~~a tall elegantly dressed black man of no more than twenty emerged and the beautiful booted woman/teen from the previous night
she walked along the line of curtsying maids with my naked wife and me also curtsying to her~~she stopped at me~~"i know this faggot don't i?"
"yes goddess madam"
"i won't be so lenient with you next time"
"no goddess madam" i replied with bowed head
we all then curtsied to the man~~master embraced them both and took his daughter for coffee as the man eyed me
"name"
"jizzelle master"
"i re-name you jizzcunt"
"yes master"
he took me to his room where i stood with my back to him slightly to one side as he sat in the chair

443281782.jpg

a sissy maid served him drinks as he put his hand up my skirt feeling my stockings and panties~~two white men feminised and serving a man half their age
he stood and ordered the maid to undress him and i watched as he carefully unbuttoned his shirt then his jeans until he was completely naked and his clothes were neatly folded and stored in the closet ready for washing
he was a magnificent specimen of a man~~i bowed my head as he walked around me
"as you will be on call 24/7 i will want you to move in to the room next to mine~~there is a connecting door~~i want you back here ready for my bed at 7pm sharp
"yes master" i curtsied

i returned at 7pm having moved in to the connecting room~~he laid on the bed naked~~i was dressed in my in my negligee and panties with my chastity device on display

7512p.jpg

how big are those tits jizzcunt?"
"36b master"
men classified as white sissies are only allowed to drink water with female hormones in it

Bottle_HR_sMALL.jpg

"well if the hormones do not enlarge them more i will consider surgery~minimum of 38d is what i require"
"yes master"
he stood up towering over me even in my 6 inch heels ~~ pulled me to him and put his mouth over mine forcing his tongue in to my mouth~~french kissing me~~with his both hands gripping my buttocks
"i have a high sex drive ~~are you going to be able to please me in bed?"
"yes master"
"good ~~you have a nice ass ~~so i'll begin by fucking that first"
"yes master"
laid face down on the bed with pillows under my stomach he knelt behind~~ between my legs and pushed them apart with his knees~~i felt him push my panties to one side then his cock probing my rosebud~~his weight shifted on top of me as he ****** his cock in to my ass hole and i felt him kiss my neck
"mmm feels so good" he sighed as he started to fuck me very slowly forcing his cock in then out then rammed in
i gave a little moan as he began to speed up
"oh that's good that you enjoy your master fucking you"
"yes master"
he started to pound my ass hole forcing his cock deep in to me thrusting and rotating his hips for deeper penetration furiously fucking me
i felt the pace slacken and his cock twitch inside me then his spurts of hot cum~~he rolled off me gasping just as the intercom crackled in to life "all sissies to the lounge"
i quickly got up and curtsied to him and thanked him for fucking me~~i went to the basement and re-did my lipstick then hurried to the lounge

in the lounge all four sissies were standing to attention in a line~~two maids and two sissies~master's daughter sat in an armchair facing them as i joined the line after curtsying to her
"you're late" she hissed
"i apologise goddess madam~~master was fucking me"
"that's ok then~~but i will not tolerate lateness in future unless you are carrying out your duties"
"yes goddess madam"

she stood up and walked along the the line of five effeminate men with heads bowed then she finally addressed us
"white faggots heh heh!~~this is all you are good for~~did you ever think you were men eh?" the room was silent
you!!!~~what's your name?"
"jizzcunt goddess madam"
"are you married jizzcunt?"
"yes goddess madam?"
"where is your wife now?"
"she is in the service of your father goddess madam"
"ahh yes i know the *****~~she is being satisfied by a real man now~~they tell me she's a good fuck~~a good gang bang ***** heh heh"
"yes goddess madam"
"speak up!! Tell us all what a ***** your wife is and how your pathetic sissy clit could never please her like a black man!!"
" my wife is a ...a ..***** and i could never please her like a superior black man goddess madam"
"awww do we not like our wifey being a ***** for black men?heh heh"

"down to business~~i am now taking over the running of this household~~my family has a position to uphold in the community~~you sissies have had it far too easy for too long~~so there will be new rules around here

"maids i want you in pink satin uniforms at all times~~and no one wants to see the elder answering the door~~do they?!
""no goddess madam" we answered as one
"nooo they want to see a white sissy maid in full pink uniform curtsying at the door not a fucking old man~~so in future that is one of your duties~~i will also carry out spot checks on butt plugs/panties and stocking seams~~i want you well turned out at all times~~now then faggots~~you will take on more duties~~such as assisting with your master's shower in the morning and in addition you will have to earn your keep~~you will be rented out between the hours of 1pm to 5pm for sex with white workers who have earned credit points in the factories for good work

1710339491.jpg

"you jizzcunt~~two paces forward ~~bend over panties down"
my mind raced~~i had forgotten the butt plug after master had fucked me~~my ass was still criss crossed with purple and crimson wheals from last night
" this is what you get if you displease me~~wait a minute ~~where's your butt plug?"
"i was in a hurry after master fucked me goddess madam"
she went to the drawer and got out the largest butt plug i had ever seen and rammed it in to my ass hole~~twisted it and settled it in to place
i stood uneasily and pulled my panties up and curtsied to the young woman who ordered me back in line~~it felt strange having such a large butt plug inside me and it made my walk even more mincing having to squeeze my ass cheeks together to retain such a large plug

"i will be keeping a record of all of your cv's and you'd better not let me down or else your re-sale value will go down~~and we don't want that do we faggots?"
"no goddess madam" we all said
"now then all you maids can go about your duties"~~they curtsied and left the room
"now then faggots~~i don't need to tell you that pleasing the men is your number one priority and if i get any complaints ~~you will wish you had never been born~~understand?!!"
"yes goddess madam"

master locked me in to chastity in front of my wife i felt so humiliated as he locked me in jizz0092.jpg

jizz449.jpgjizz2233.jpgjizz99987.jpgjizz4432.jpg
To be continued~~Jizzelle is taken off to work in the brothel

At 12am the bus arrived to take us to the brothel~~it said "state brothel" on the side of the bus~~we clicked and minced down the path in our heels to where a large black man was taking ID cards~~i handed over mine which he swiped on his machine
"Jizzellecunt~~pretty name for a faggot" he grinned
We got on the bus where there were about a dozen sissy faggots seated already with a security guard with a gun on his hip seated at the front .
The journey was about twenty minutes with one stop to pick up one more sissy faggot who was carried out bound and gagged over the shoulder of his owner and placed on the bus
The owner smiled at the guard "got us a reluctant one?"the guard nodded to the man "yeah but shouldn't be a problem if you keep him tied and gagged some of them white boys like that anyway"

We arrived at the brothel a large country house and were lined up by the swimming pool and ordered to drop our panties and bend over for inspection and assessment as to our worth
A man went along the line fondling our asses and murmuring "ahmm oh yes" at each one then finally he ordered us to take our butt plugs out pull up our panties and follow him

Inside the building we were taken down a long corridor with doors to the left and right~~i was put in one of the end rooms where there was a grubby stained mattress on the floor and a small hatch on the door ~~no windows~~i put my purse on the table and sat on the chair
The hatch opened and a white face appeared at the opening
"Yes i'll take this one" i heard and a black face appeared "this one is 50 credits an hour"
"Yes yes i'll take an hour" i heard~~the door opened and a fat old white man stepped inside wearing just a pair of shorts
I stood and he was all over me ~hands everywhere~~up my skirt over my stockings and panties ~~he was breathing heavily
"Smell nice faggot" he said "you had much cock?"~~"only black men so far"~~"good so i'm your first white man?"~~"yes"
He slipped his shorts down and out sprung his enormous cock
"See~~not true what they say about us white boys~~some of us are well endowed~~but they took away our women~~so we have to get our pleasure with you faggots nowadays~~i want my cock sucked first"
He sat on the chair and i began to lick and kiss his heavy balls~his cock sprang in to life and he moaned with pleasure
I took his cock between my lips and slid them down to the base "Yesss that's sooo good ahhh yessss"
i got in to a rhythm sliding up and down his cock with my mouth concentrating on keeping my teeth out of the way
"I WANT TO FUCK YOU" He shouted~~the hatch opened "KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE!!" a voice shouted
He ****** me on to the mattress and ripped at my panties pulling them off of my legs~~he was like a wild animal
He ****** his cock in to me and started to fuck me hard forcing his entire length in to my ass hole
"ahhhhh yessss You like that faggot?"
"Y..Yes" i lied as he pounded my hole with his balls slapping~~my face buried in the grimy pillow
He ****** me in to a kneeling position and mounted my back to get his cock deeper in to me ~~i gasped everytime he thrust in to me feeling his long thick cock forcing in~~he had stamina he fucked me for so long i lost track of all time~~just his cock in and out like a piston
The hatch opened a voice said "Five minutes"~~I had been fucked for 55 minutes
He upped the pace and expertly cum in me wiping his cock on my panties

Six more men of varying ages and times came in and fucked me~~when the final one was finished i was taken to a basement below the house where another sissy was tied over a wooden horse~~i was quickly tied tightly over the horse
"Got a lot of men today~~this way you can service four at a time with your mouths and assess~~have fun faggots "
It was not long before the first white man appeared and ten minutes later we both had cocks in our mouths and asses
A queue soon built up of ten or more horny men waiting to have their turn shouting encouragement to those that were mouth or ass fucking us
The guard came in to watch as one shot his cum on to my already cum covered face~~i had cum dripping from my nose and chin and in my hair and could feel cum dripping out of my ass
"Move it along" said the guard "you ain't got much time left" as the next man positioned himself behind me and the cock in my mouth juddered to a thick creamy cum climax in my mouth

A bell rang at 4.30 and we were released and allowed to go to the bathroom to clean up and fix our make up ~~i glanced through the half open door as i reapplied my lipstick and saw more sissy faggots being led in
"The night shift"said the man beside me who was touching up his eye shadow
"oh~how long do they work for?"
"same as us but through the night"
The guard came in and we both curtsied
"Did i give any of you faggots permission to speak?"
" No SIR" we both replied
"Then SHUT THE FUCK UP and get on with it"
"Yes SIR"

It was getting dark on the coach journey home~~we went through the centre of town and saw work gangs dressed in shorts and chained together being led
back to their huts~~big muscular white men being led by two black guards~~we also saw white men dressed as sissies working as waitresses or serving in shops and black men and women out enjoying the evening strolling around the shops or eating in cafes and restaurants~~the world had changed forever after Black rule

We arrived back at the house and i was summoned to Goddess MISTRESS's office where i curtsied to her as she sat behind her desk

537923876.jpg
I felt humiliated at having to show this young woman my panties and stocking tops and more so at having to show my tiny cock locked in chastity
"I've got your first days figures" she prodded her tablet computer "Not GOOD ARE THEY?"
"I....I err"
"Well!!"
"I apologise Goddess MISTRESS..I tried my best...."
"Not good enough!!~~I expect at least 40% more from you understand me?"
"Yes Goddess MISTRESS"
"How do you expect me to run this house on what you've earned today EH?"
"I'm truly sorry Goddess MISTRESS"
"Ok~~it was your first day so i'll show some lenience"
"Thank you Goddess MISTRESS "
"Those men work a seven day week TEN hours a day~~they need sex after a hard day's work"
"Yes Goddess MISTRESS"
"SO! Tell me how you are going to improve your performance?"
"Well... i have to make myself more attractive..wear more sissy clothes...thicker makeup..offer myself more easily ..become more popular?"
"well that's a start..I want you to be the most popular slut in the brothel~~i want word to get around that you are the dirtiest ***** faggot in there~~so that men will seek you out for sex~~understand!!"
"Yes Goddess MISTRESS"
"I will allow it to pass this once~~but i've got my eye on you~~now go to your MASTER'S bedroom
"Yes Goddess MISTRESS...Thank you Goddess MISTRESS" I curtsied and left her office

Last edited:
Continued~~~ the story of sissy faggot Jizz*elle in the future Black Ruled world

jizz33001.jpg

MASTER was sitting naked when i entered his bedroom~~he didn't say anything but pointed at his semi hard cock
I quickly knelt down between his legs and set to work kissing and licking his balls and stroking his cock with my hand
It quickly sprang into full rock hard erection and he was soon moaning with pleasure as i worked my way up his shaft with my tongue
Licking the pre cum off the tip i felt him grab a handful of my hair painfully tight and force my head down until i had the full length of his cock in my mouth and down my throat
He held my head down with his powerful hands with my nose buried in his pubes~~i choked and spluttered on his huge cock as he began to work his cock in and out of my mouth and down my throat~~i looked up respectfully in to his eyes and he smiling down at me as i was mouth fucked with tears streaming down my face~~he made no secret of his enjoyment at having a white sissy faggot in such a position~~and one that was much older than him at that as he moaned in pleasure mouthfucking me harder and harder with his heavy cum filled balls slapping on my chin
He slowed and i felt his balls tighten on my chin and his hot thick cum spurting down my throat
He relaxed back in the chair as i licked his cock clean of any cum that was left~~stood and curtsied and thanked him

He ordered me to run his shower and i waited in the shower room for him to come in
He needed a piss so i knelt beside the toilet and directed his stream in to the toilet ~~just before he finished he ordered me to put my lips round his cock and he filled my mouth with his piss
"Keep that in your mouth faggot" he ordered and he went and got some heavy duty tape to tape my mouth up
"I want you to keep that piss in your mouth until tomorrow morning UNDERSTAND ME?"
I nodded~~"good now i'll take my shower"

537923876.jpg

I curtsied and waited for him to shower with my taped up mouth full of his piss which was hard not to swallow.
He finished and i began to towel his glistening muscular black body concentrating on being gentle around his cock and balls but to no avail his cock sprang in to life as i gently dried his balls
"Now see what you've done faggot~~now i'm gonna have to fuck you~~Face down on the bed NOW!"
"mmmnfffphhnnmm" i mumbled through my gag

Last edited:
The next morning i awoke on the hard floor beside MASTER's Bed i had been fucked three times in the night~~each time i was hauled in to his bed and fucked with my mouth still full of his piss~He was still asleep so i waited to see if he wanted to fuck me again~~he slowly awoke and peered down at me
"you can go to your room and get ready for your day at the brothel faggot~~take your gag off "
"Yes MASTER"
I took the gag off and spat out his bitter tasting piss relieved to not have to keep it in my mouth~~i showered and changed into my sissy of pink outfits and went to the deck to await the bus
MASTER SIR and my wife were enjoying a glass of wine~~unusually she was dressed in a pink tight dress with gold ankle strap heels~~MASTER SIR was kissing her neck and fondling her tits

827189017.jpg
I curtsied to him
"I hear you had a nice time at the brothel yesterday faggot bois" he laughed
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"But you gotta earn more haven't you?"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"All dressed up like a mincing faggot poof today~~heh heh"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"Take a look at your husband Julie~~how did you ever marry such a faggot~~not as if he was any good in bed right?"
"No MASTER SIR " she smiled
"damn white faggots are where they belong with a cock up their asses ~right?"
"Absolutely MASTER SIR" she answered
"your wife is such a good fuck~~don't know how she picked a sissy poof like you fairy bois~~do you?"
"No MASTER SIR"
"anyway can't stand round here chatting~~your bus will be here soon"
"Yes MASTER SIR" i curtsied and minced down the path
"Fucking queer bois" i heard MASTER SIR say as i left and they both laughed

Last edited:
Black rule 3000 continued...

We arrived at the brothel for our days work and minced in for our inspection~~we bent over and touched our toes with our skirts tucked up revealing our asses in our silky panties as the guard went along the line feeling our asses to see if our panties were silky enough and checking our butt plugs and also of course to humiliate us white faggots even more
We were ordered to stand to attention and i was ordered to take two paces forward~~the others were dismissed to go about their duties and i was left standing in the room alone
I heard the door open behind me and the guard appeared again with an older man and his two burly guards~~he talked in a thick African accent to the guard~~i curtsied to all the men individually
"So this white faggot has been selected for me?"
"Yes Sir" answered the guard
He must be important for the guard to address him as sir~~i thought
"Turn round ~~touch toes!!" the guard ordered and i felt hands on my ass fondling my panties and stockings
He sat on the chair flanked by his bodyguards
"You are good cocksucker faggot yes?" he asked me
"Yes SIR"
"You take big black cock up ass?"
"Yes SIR"
"GOOD! ~i like this one~come!! suck my cock"
"Yes SIR" i curtsied and i knelt between his legs and unzipped his pants and got his semi hard cock out
I set to work kissing and licking his big balls looking up in to his eyes as i worked my tongue all over his balls
"White fairy boy~~good cocksucker" he smiled down at me as his cock hardened to it's full length and i licked up his thick long veined shaft to his moans of pleasure
I slid my lips down his shaft and deepthroated his cock as much as i could~~his bodyguard stepped forward and roughly grabbed my hair and ****** my mouth down further on to his cock and deep in to my throat and held me there ~~i spluttered and choked on his cock
"RELEASE" he ordered and my hair was released and i spluttered gasping for air
"AGAIN"~~my hair was grabbed and i was ****** down again his cock fully in my throat this time~~my nose buried in the musky aroma of his pubes
"RELEASE" and once again i was released to continue sucking his cock on my own
He spurted his cum in to my mouth~~thick salty spurts down my throat and his bodyguard stepped forward and dragged me to my feet ~~i curtsied and thanked him
" Yes ~i like this one" and his bodyguard handed him his phone
" I want to make an offer on your sissy faggot Jizzelle~~what is your price?"
He nodded and hummed for a moment
" He comes as pair with his wife?~~~no i'm not interested in the woman~~will you split them up}~ if i make a good offer?"
He looked at his bodyguard "He's thinking about it" they both laughed
"Yes ~~you'll accept that offer~~GOOD~I'll send your faggot round to pick up his things up with my bodyguard

I was taken back to my house by the bodyguard~~MASTER SIR was sitting on the sofa with his sissy maid sucking his cock~~my wife was sitting naked as usual beside him with his hands on her tits~~ i curtsied to him
He looked up at me~~"I'll take good care of your wife but you'll never see her again faggot heh heh"
"Thank you MASTER SIR"~~my eyes met those of my wife and i looked at her longing to take her in my arms just as the bodyguard pulled my arm and dragged me out to the car where he stuffed me in the trunk and loaded my cases

View attachment 276344

I was bound and gagged for the journey~~to where i did not know~~but the bodyguard thought it very funny to write slut on my gag with my lipstick

I was lifted out of the trunk and i adjusted my eyes to the bright sunlight~~we were at the airport~~the bodyguard lifted me on to his shoulder and carried me to a cargo plane where i was put in to a seat and strapped in as the crew came round to check on the passengers and cargo
The journey lasted over 6 hours as far as i could tell and when we landed i was lifted up on to his shoulder again and carried out in to the stifling heat of early evening
I glanced up at the sign welcoming us to Butanzi airport~~I was in Africa once again loaded in to the trunk of a car and driven for several hours~~then hauled on to his shoulder again to be carried to a large colonial mansion to be greeted by a line of uniformed white sissy maids who curtsied to the bodyguard
I was untied and a maid showed me to my room which was a vast improvement on the basement i had been staying in back home~~this was a luxurious spacious well appointed room with wardrobes full of clothes and my own huge bathroom and dressing room where there were racks of high heels in every conceivable color and style
I showered and the maid came with clean white towels
"Where are we?" i enquired
"The Peoples Republic of Butanzi" he replied "South East Africa"
"Why have i been bought here?"
" you are now the property of his Highness King Sabawa~~sleep now you have a busy evening ahead"

I was awoken several hours later by the maid who showed me my dress for the evening which was a satin floor length plum coloured evening gown with matching lingerie and heels~~i made myself up and did my hair and selected a perfume and got in to the gown which had a hole in the front through which my cock encased in the chastity device poked through
I asked about the two zips on the back of the dress
"the lower zip is so that they can get easy access to fuck you" he replied
"Now some things you need to remember~~you are now a sex slave to the King ~~Keep your locked chastity on view at all times~~i've seen some white boiz get castrated for not doing so~~understand!?"
"Yes"
"Good~~now always be polite submissive and respectful to ANY black man~~do not resist any advances~~ALWAYS do your best to please~~ALWAYS act like a mincing faggot fairy~~they like that in us white boys~~it is a sign of their power and position in society to own white faggots~~the wealthy have many white sissies in service which they love to display"
"Ok got it~~what now?"
"You are to be presented to the King Address him as Your Highness at all times~~any other black men as SIR"

I was taken to the ballroom ~a large room with a red carpet down the middle and a throne at the far end which was surrounded by bodyguards and white maids dressed in pink uniforms~~ i was hustled down the red carpet in front of the throne~~the king entered totally naked and the maids curtsied~~i curtsied as best as i could in the tight long gown
The king sat on the throne and surveyed me then he signalled to a bodyguard who placed a chair in front of the throne~~i was pulled by my arm and placed bending over the back of the chair~~i felt the lower zip being unzipped and my butt plug was pulled out~~i kept my eyes on the floor but heard the King approach and felt his hand on my ass feeling my ******* thong panties and stockings then i felt his cock push at my rosebud and his cock slipped in to my ass hole
He said something in his language and the bodyguards all laughed as he pushed his cock deep inside me~~i gasped at it's size and a bodyguard came over and gave me a teeth rattling slap across my face
"You will remain silent whilst his Majesty is fucking you" he hissed
"Y...y..yes SIR..Thank you SIR" i replied
The fucking continued with his cock forcing in and out of my ass hole~ramming in with his balls slapping deeper and deeper stretching my hole painfully
He upped the pace and began to grunt with every forceful thrust in to me~~i resisted the urge to gasp or cry out even as he rammed home time and time again
I was grateful for the feeling of his cum spurting deep inside me and his cock withdrawing~~The assembled Bodyguards broke in to applause and one rushed forward to clean his cock up~~i stood and curtsied
"Thank you for the honour of being fucked by you~~YOUR HIGHNESS" i said with head bowed
"Good fuck" he said and i was waved away~~taken back to my room

I had changed in to a skirt and blouse and made myself look sissy with thick makeup and a bow in my hair when the bodyguard came to take me down to the dungeon below the house where i was ordered to take off my blouse and tied to a chair beside two other sissies and had a leather gag buckled round my mouth
It was a large basement with cages all around containing feminised white men ~~one was chained up on the floor naked with huge tits i noticed~~i wondered how long these poor wretches had been held down here and what had been done to them for the amusement of the King

1574027133 - Copy.jpg

THIS STORY COULD GO ANYWHERE~~SOME COMMENTS PLEASE!~~NEARLY A THOUSAND VIEWS AND ONLY ONE COMMENT?

Attachments

• jizz3321.jpg
    jizz3321.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
BLACK RULE 3000 continued~~~

I tried to talk to the man tied to the next chair
MMMMPHMMMMFFFMMMMHHHPPP-----
He just nodded his head in the direction of the camera high on the wall and i nodded that i understood we were being watched
The door opened to the next room and i heard the sounds of a large gathering~~women's as well as men's voices
The local dignitaries/government ministers and their wives were gathered drinking and chatting away noisily
The bodyguard picked up the third man on to his shoulder and disappeared back through the door and it was shut again leaving us in the semi darkness
There was loud clapping and cheering from the next room followed by excited chatter and after about an hour the man was returned to his seat next to us and the bodyguard lifted the next man leaving me alone with the first man who was sobbing into his gag
More clapping shrieks and cheering followed for about 30 minutes when he was returned standing in front of his chair~~ the bodyguard pulled his panties up and pushed him down on to his chair
My legs were untied leaving my wrists tied behind me and he bade me follow him in to a packed room~~I blinked in the bright lights looking around to see a sea of faces staring at me and some pink uniformed sissies serving drinks

"Lay-deeez and gentlemen the final event of the evening~~a white sissy taking TWO black cocks directly in his ass hole~~quiet please whilst we prepare the sissy"

I was ushered over to a big bed and had my butt plug removed then to loud clapping two huge black men emerged from a side room~~their muscular bodies oiled for effect and to show their toned bodies off
One sat on the bed and i was ordered to stand with my back to him then i was lowered down on to his huge cock to peels of laughter and clapping as his full length filled my ass hole
He then laid back on the bed with me impaled on his cock as the other one lifted my legs and began forcing his cock in too~~hushed silence as he twisted and turned forcing his cock in deeper and deeper
Loud clapping and cheering ensued as he buried his cock deep inside me along side the other cock

367065654 (1).jpg

i struggled a bit and gasped in to my gag as they both fucked me~~the one standing fucked me hard as the two cocks writhed and twisted in my ass hole with the two grinning black men loving the humiliation of a white sissy in front of this all black crowd

"Lay-deez and gentlemen a demonstration of the power of your King over the white sissy men"

They continued to fuck me both grunting and gasping with pleasure until first one then the other spurted thick cum deep inside me and they stood and bowed
I was led back to my chair in the other room with cum dripping from my ass and re-tied on the chair

Last edited:
Black Rule 3000

New laws under black rule in the year 3000tumblr_m4fvfzOZZH1r766g2o1_500.jpg

1071823480.jpg

1920648626.jpg

1132703787.jpg

1477331_candicejones.jpg

Last edited:
BLACK RULE year 3000 Continued>>>>

I was applying a coat of lip gloss sitting at the dressing table of my luxury accommodation in the African KIng of Butanzi's palace where i had been brought after my MASTER in England had sold me
The door opened and a smartly suited black man came in followed by a pink uniformed white sissy maid i quickly stood and curtsied to him
"My name is Ansi or SIR to you ~~as you can hear I am Oxford educated in your country~~so i understand white faggots~~i am the personal secretary to Prince Mkumba to whom you are to be presented this morning"
"Yes SIR"
"The Prince has specific ideas on how a white sissy should dress for him" He motioned for the maid to step forward and she handed me two carriers full of lingerie and shoes
"You will dress in these clothes to be presented to his Highness who has just come of age and will be trying you out to see if you are suitable to serve him"
"Yes SIR
"I will return in one hour"
Yes SIR

498351948.jpg
I Put on the black basque with underwired cups that made my by now quite big 36b tits stand out and fastened the suspenders to the lace topped fishnet stockings then pulled the frilly silky black panties on with the usual hole in the front to poke my locked up cock through then i got in to the six inch heels pulled on the lace up arm bands and looked at myself in the mirror
There was no skirt or dress just lingerie~~i pulled my hair up on top and brushed the rest ~~teasing it in to a longer style then applied some lacquer and perfume~~Ansi came back on the hour and ordered me to follow him~~we went to the top of the palace and my heels clicked and echoed on the marble floors as I walked or minced i should say with the huge butt plug in my ass which made me take dainty steps which was the desired effect

We came to a door with a large bodyguard standing with his arms crossed and gun on his hip~~there was an Ousie machine gun propped against the wall
"What have we got here" he spoke in a thick African accent
"A Faggot for the Prince" replied Ansi
The bodyguard eyed me up and down and broke in to a broad toothy grin
"I would teach this sissy faggot some respect~~fuck him till he screamed for mercy" ~~they both chuckled
He opened the door~~A large black man lay naked on a huge bed watching western porn on a large screen television~~we entered and i curtsied~~the

Prince didn't take his eyes off the screen
Ansi said something in his language and the prince replied~~i could not understand
"Your Majesty may i present sissy faggot Jizz*elle for your pleasure"
He looked up from the screen as i curtsied and broke in to a broad grin
"Jizz*elle? sunmta brewa musama?" he enquired
"Ya Ya JIZZ!~etambi bughari en England sabca dus errr ah yes!~~CUM" ~Ansi explained which i got the gist of
The Prince laughed and toyed with my name
"JIZZ~~ahhha JizzCUM heh heh Jizz Jizz CUM CUM!" he exclaimed laughing
"Yes your Majesty Heh heh"
"Buti shawrok sansi butha"
"His Majesty wants you to turn around~~show him your ass"
"Yes SIR" i turned around
"Ya Ya! shewi sumka soldseri"
"His Majesty likes your ass~~smooth like a young woman"
"Your Majesty~~butyl merfi sakima SISSY FAGGOT!"
"YA YA! smghr sapol sachati" he smiled enthusiastically
"His Majesty likes the look of you~~you will be his first white faggot"
"Your Majesty~~salmim dos serti dos FUCK du COCKSUCK auder dos CUM asti mubany" ~~The Prince laughed heartily turned off the television and walked round me prodding my tits as he walked
"Sabi som fighab?" he enquired to Ansi
"Ya ya! 36b REAL" Ansi replied
"Ya YA!"
The Prince fondled my ass and stockings running his hands over my panties and spoke in the international language "MMMMM Fucky fucky?"
I curtsied "Yes Your Highness"
He cupped my balls and smiled at my locked up cock looking in to my eyes
"sabu samsdi seki WHITE SISSY FAGGOT!" He exclaimed
"His Majesty is saying that white sissy faggots should all be locked up like this"
"YA YA! semki salmo saguri samisda du TAK TAK!"
"His Majesty is saying that this is punishment for thinking that you were a man~~you are a disgrace to MEN"
"Sabu sabu Cock!"
"His Majesty would like his cock sucked now"

He sat on the end of the bed with his enormous cock semi hard between his legs as i knelt down and began licking kissing his huge cum filled balls and wanking his cock in to life
It sprang up about ten inches of thickly veined shiny black cock the like of which i had never seen~~i looked up respectfully ~~he had his eyes closed~~moaning with pleasure as i kissed and licked his balls
"mmmmmmm YA YA mmmm ohhhhh"
I worked my tongue up his thick huge shaft thinking that this would soon be in my ass hole but i was bought back to earth as i felt his hand roughly grab a handful of my hair and force my head up and his cock in to my mouth
He ****** my head down and his cock down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubes inhaling his musky manly sweat infused aroma with tears forming in my eyes as i struggled to breath choking and jerking with ten inches of black cock down my throat
"YA YA YA!" he exclaimed triumphantly as he released me after what felt like an eternity~~coughing and spluttering gasping for air but i felt his hand once more yank my hair and his cock was ****** down my throat again
"mmmm ohhhh ya ya mmmmm ahhhh" he moaned ~~he was enjoying mouth fucking me~~I was released several times and then his cock was once again ****** down my throat

He stopped leaving me kneeling trying to catch my breath with tears streaming down my face
"Ya ya ~~goot goot~~Ansi~~shware zek shmutgner dis Faggot~~shoster lenk du!" he screamed at Ansi
His Majesty wishes to fuck you now~~he is pleased with your cocsucking~Place yourself over the wooden horse"
"Yes SIR" i curtsied to Ansi and the Prince and thanked him
"Your Highness Faggot Jizz*elle is thanking you"
"Ya Heh heh heh"
I walked to the wooden horse trying to compose myself and placed myself over the padded leather horse~Ansi came and secured my wrists and ankles with the thick leather straps and i felt my panties being taken down and my butt plug being removed
"Ya Ya ~~goot goot goot faggot" the Prince giggled
I braced myself in a helpless anticipation of the fucking to come and i did not have to wait long~~i soon felt his hard thick cock stretching my ass hole as it was ****** deep inside and he began to fuck me
He was young and energetic~ More than half my age which made it all the more humiliating as he upped the pace and began to pound my ass
The sound of his slapping balls filled the room as he enjoyed fucking his faggot~~ramming his cock in balls deep time and time again~~so hard that i let out several gasps and yelps at the ferociousness of his thrusts
"Ya ya ntgnu baba simloni" he cried as he fucked on
"His Majesty enjoys you screaming for mercy"
" No PLEEEEAZZE" i cried in my best sissy girlie voice as his cock crashed in to me time and time again
"Ya Ya "
His Majesty wants more screaming and pleading"
"Nooooo Pleeeeeeazzze nooooooo it's sooooo big pleeeeease" and it really was

jizz0002231.jpg

Last edited:
The future for white faggots

jizz00861.jpg