• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother and daughter

• Thread starternaxos
  • Start date

naxos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2004
I've banged a few WFs in my life so far and hope to do a lot more. My biggest fantasy is to do both a mother and her daughter (over 18 of course). I know its often mentioned in chat groups and other places, but I have never heard of anyone being successful in this.

Anyone here ever do a mother/daughter session - or even do them separately with or without each other knowing?

mothers and daughters

Try going to the chatroom and chatting with those who I identify themselves in some was as being a mother. You might be surprised at the responses.

As a father whose wife and daughter were both seduced and shared, though some time ago, I can assure you it is more common that you might expect

Hey Expat,

I'll take your suggestion. But, in the meantime, tell us more about your domestic situation. Would love to hear how a brother got the two women in your home.

mothers and daughters

Have look in the Daughter goes black thread

Mother/daughter

naxos said:
I've banged a few WFs in my life so far and hope to do a lot more. My biggest fantasy is to do both a mother and her daughter (over 18 of course). I know its often mentioned in chat groups and other places, but I have never heard of anyone being successful in this.

Anyone here ever do a mother/daughter session - or even do them separately with or without each other knowing?

I think every guy is dreaming about sex with mother and daughter together , it's hot to think to do it with both. It's hot don't you think and maybe the feeling of taboo makes it even more !!! I have found many pictures from mother/daughter when they suck cocks or get fucked together . Also nice pictures from mother/daughter with clothes on. But i don't think to post it here i don't want get problems here.

P.S An friend of my had years ago sex with a mother and daughter , he told me that was the best sex he has ever had.

there was one set Christina and Salina dot com or something, they aint there no more

Users who are viewing this thread