• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother-in-law’s weird act

love reading this thread thus far. cannot wait till Christmas now

Reactions: koa
How old is your MILaw ? And you FILaw?
Id like to see a photo of MILaw too. I understand important most often NOT to show facial features, but I’ve always felt able to perceive the potential of a woman (in sexual matters) from looking at her (1) general body habitus- clothed (esp ‘done up for the night’), and (2) At least some partial face features (eg side profile, or partial angle profile). You can always pixelate the eye area etc to preserve her identity to the ‘public’. 😉😈

Reactions: Sandy Row, Damilfhunter, lnohhnvm and 2 others
hot story—any news?

If she did decide to fuck you (and you know very well you’d let her) seems like your MIL would have the perfect setup; she won’t try to steal you from your wife & as long as it’s “kept in the family” no worries about other bitches & their drama.

• Love
Reactions: Enigma250, engene and throwback
any update on this kinky mother-in-law ?
do tell ......... how are things progressing? ;)

Reactions: throwback
Mothers in law can be hot. I fucked my EX's mother several times. She had fantastic huge boobs and a Tight pussy for her age and number of children.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, throwback, love2watchAsians and 3 others
konabreeze said:
Mothers in law can be hot. I fucked my EX's mother several times. She had fantastic huge boobs and a Tight pussy for her age and number of children.
how did that happen & did you wife know about it? only once or more? were you still married or was wife your ex?

lnohhnvm said:
how did that happen & did you wife know about it? only once or more? were you still married or was wife your ex?
Many years ago. I banged her 2 times, as I recall. MIL and FIL were both alcoholics. My EX and I fucked for 3 years before we got married, It was during that time that I banged my MIL. I even fucked my EX sitting right alongside my future FIL. He was watching TV and too gassed up to notice. I unzipped. My then GF sat on my lap, pulled up her skirt in the back and my hard dick slipped right into her pussy.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: throwback, SquirmingSub, drackdrap and 1 other person
Depravedhubby said:
I would share a video if i can. She’s got thick, juicy, luscious lips….i’ve always fantasized about those wrapped around my cock. Even love her boobs - much bigger than my wifes: jacked using her dirty underwear a couple of times, when she stayed over
so she stayed over a couple of times she had some dirty underwear that your using jacked off from the dirty underwear

Capt. Ron said:
hot story—any news?

If she did decide to fuck you (and you know very well you’d let her) seems like your MIL would have the perfect setup; she won’t try to steal you from your wife & as long as it’s “kept in the family” no worries about other bitches & their drama.
yes kept in the family & you should try to fucked your mother in law

Depravedhubby said:
Thanks Custer. 😊

Shes still married, to my FIL. He happens to travel a lot though

Not sure if she wants to fuck me. All of us have had a fantasy thats taboo, in some way….but don’t have the balls to go through with it. Besides, neither of us would want to hurt my wife - unless shes willing to let it happen - as we care. My wife is pretty hot, herself, and wouldnt want to lose her (might share a pic sometime).

The best i would settle for is mutual masturbation…..and even a BJ - oh! Those lips!!! - when we are alone. MIL is a bit conservative, so not sure if she willing to get completely naked though.

These calls come when my wife is away at work - MIL knows her timings - while i mostly work from home.

Assuming she is sending signals of perversion, should i reciprocate in some way, letting her know that I know and its fine to have a dark side? Maybe i should hug her a little longer, the next time she visits us….or leave some cum in her panties!
your should had try to do her when your wife when to worked so kept in the family it like me had a fantasy about my sister in law but never happen

Custer Laststand said:
This sounds encouraging. Maybe your MIL was aware you jacked off using her dirty panties more than once when she came to visit, and.... realizing you had the hots for her.... that motivated her to have the hots for you, hence her phone calls. I.e., since she knew you were masturbating (with her panties) while thinking about her, she decided to let you know that she was masturbating while thinking about you.

You might consider initiating a fantasy game with your wife, along the following lines. When you're in bed with your wife, mention to her that her mother, like her (be sure to say that), is very attractive, so suppose the two of you fantasize.... while you're fucking.... that you're having a three-some with her mother. Just as a fantasy, of course. If your wife seems to accept that fantasy, and perhaps even gets into it, perhaps it could lead to the real thing.
Lol God NO.