Mother-in-law’s weird act

Depravedhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
Wasn’t sure which forum to post this in. But had a couple of weird incidents with my Mother-in-law recently and am not sure what to do.

Over the last couple of weeks, i’ve got 2 calls from her. Both times, she didnt say anything, and all I heard was series of low moans and gasps. The first time, i cut the call and called her back. She sounded flushed and gasping for air and told me she must have dialled by accident.

The second time, i decided to listen in and heard her moans get louder (my cock got harder) and intense as the call progressed. She finally let out a large sigh. It was clear she had an orgasm after getting herself off.

I guess she could have been fantsizing about me, but she didn’t show any signs when she came to visit us. I am confused and not sure what to do - except, maybe, wait for her next call (guess i’ll be ready then with my pants off)

Any suggestions on what to do?

• Love
Reactions: adventure816, franklyhorny, engene and 9 others
After she finishes next time you should send her a text that you enjoyed your call as much as she did. Maybe that will increase the frequency of her calls. You could ask for a video call in the future.

Reactions: franklyhorny, dazcorso, DaveJ and 12 others
badman said:
After she finishes next time you should send her a text that you enjoyed your call as much as she did. Maybe that will increase the frequency of her calls. You could ask for a video call in the future.
Oooooh. Yes. Sounds good. But don’t want her to freak out. Shes a lovely woman, with a bit of a dark side, i suppose. Maybe i should record it, in case she denies it. Thanks 😊

Reactions: franklyhorny, koa, petercuckold and 1 other person
Ashy said:
Oooooh. Yes. Sounds good. But don’t want her to freak out. Shes a lovely woman, with a bit of a dark side, i suppose. Maybe i should record it, in case she denies it. Thanks 😊
Yes, record it and share it with all of us.

Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ, hikawade and 3 others
I would share a video if i can. She’s got thick, juicy, luscious lips….i’ve always fantasized about those wrapped around my cock. Even love her boobs - much bigger than my wifes: jacked using her dirty underwear a couple of times, when she stayed over

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, engene, Briber and 8 others
Ashy said:
Wasn’t sure which forum to post this in. But had a couple of weird incidents with my Mother-in-law recently and am not sure what to do.

No problem; this forum is fine. It would help clarify your interesting post if you mentioned whether your mother-in-law is living by herself (divorced, most likely), or living with a husband or LTR partner.

Ashy said:
Over the last couple of weeks, i’ve got 2 calls from her. Both times, she didnt say anything, and all I heard was a series of low moans and gasps. The first time, i cut the call and called her back. She sounded flushed and gasping for air and told me she must have dialled by accident.

Your MIL's explanation did not, as you may have noticed, include why she was moaning and gasping — masturbating, apparently — when she called you "by accident."

Ashy said:
I guess she could have been fantasizing about me.

I don't think so. If your MIL were just fantasizing about you, she could do that by herself with no need to call you. You can be confident your MIL is telling you she has the hots for you and wants to fuck you.

Ashy said:
But, she didn’t show any signs when she came to visit us.

That, most likely, is because your MIL doesn't want her daughter (your wife) to know she wants to fuck her husband (you). With respect to your wife, she wants to appear to be a normal mother — i.e., a normal MIL with respect to you.

Ashy said:
I am confused and not sure what to do.

That's not surprising. This doesn't sound like a normal MIL / son-in-law relationship.

Ashy said:
Except, maybe, wait for her next call (guess i’ll be ready then with my pants off).

That would be one possibility — mutual masturbation over the phone, with mutual moaning and heavy breathing followed by mutual gasping when both of you orgasm. That, however, would not address the underlying reason for your MIL's calls, which is: she's telling you she wants to fuck you.

Does your MIL make her heavy-breathing phone calls to you at times when she knows your wife will not be in your presence? If so, how does she know that...?

Reactions: franklyhorny, throwback, Taste yr wife on my cock and 1 other person
Ashy said:
I would share a video if i can. She’s got thick, juicy, luscious lips….i’ve always fantasized about those wrapped around my cock. Even love her boobs - much bigger than my wifes: jacked using her dirty underwear a couple of times, when she stayed over

This sounds encouraging. Maybe your MIL was aware you jacked off using her dirty panties more than once when she came to visit, and.... realizing you had the hots for her.... that motivated her to have the hots for you, hence her phone calls. I.e., since she knew you were masturbating (with her panties) while thinking about her, she decided to let you know that she was masturbating while thinking about you.

You might consider initiating a fantasy game with your wife, along the following lines. When you're in bed with your wife, mention to her that her mother, like her (be sure to say that), is very attractive, so suppose the two of you fantasize.... while you're fucking.... that you're having a three-some with her mother. Just as a fantasy, of course. If your wife seems to accept that fantasy, and perhaps even gets into it, perhaps it could lead to the real thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny and throwback
Thanks Custer. 😊

Shes still married, to my FIL. He happens to travel a lot though

Not sure if she wants to fuck me. All of us have had a fantasy thats taboo, in some way….but don’t have the balls to go through with it. Besides, neither of us would want to hurt my wife - unless shes willing to let it happen - as we care. My wife is pretty hot, herself, and wouldnt want to lose her (might share a pic sometime).

The best i would settle for is mutual masturbation…..and even a BJ - oh! Those lips!!! - when we are alone. MIL is a bit conservative, so not sure if she willing to get completely naked though.

These calls come when my wife is away at work - MIL knows her timings - while i mostly work from home.

Assuming she is sending signals of perversion, should i reciprocate in some way, letting her know that I know and its fine to have a dark side? Maybe i should hug her a little longer, the next time she visits us….or leave some cum in her panties!

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, engene, Briber and 2 others
Oh
Custer Laststand said:
This sounds encouraging. Maybe your MIL was aware you jacked off using her dirty underwear more than once when she came to visit, and.... realizing you had the hots for her.... that encouraged her to have the hots for you.

You might consider initiating a fantasy game with your wife, along the following lines. When you're in bed with your wife, mention to her that her mother (like her, be sure to say that) is very attractive, so suppose the two of you fantasize.... while you're fucking your wife.... that you're having a three-some with her mother. Just as a fantasy, of course. If your wife seems to accept that idea, and perhaps even gets into it, perhaps it could lead to the real thing
Trust me, i have imagine her mum a couple of times when we’ve fucked - was hard trying not to moan her name out. My wife and i do talk dirty abt threesomes - mostly its abt a gang of men using all her holes, at the same time - during foreplay. Come to think of it, my wife enjoys masturbation and has a couple of vibrators - maybe the ‘need’ runs in the family

Reactions: franklyhorny and Custer Laststand
Ashy said:
Oh

Trust me, i have imagine her mum a couple of times when we’ve fucked - was hard trying not to moan her name out. My wife and i do talk dirty abt threesomes - mostly its abt a gang of men using all her holes, at the same time - during foreplay. Come to think of it, my wife enjoys masturbation and has a couple of vibrators - maybe the ‘need’ runs in the family
Like mother, like daughter...
Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the family tree!

Reactions: franklyhorny
Ashy said:
Thanks Custer. 😊

You're welcome.

Ashy said:
She [my mother-in-law] is still married, to my FIL. He happens to travel a lot though.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Ashy said:
Not sure if she wants to fuck me.

Sounds like you think your MIL is just pretending she wants to fuck you.

Ashy said:
All of us have had a fantasy thats taboo, in some way….but don’t have the balls to go through with it.

Good point.

Ashy said:
Besides, neither of us would want to hurt my wife.

Another good point.

Ashy said:
Unless she's willing to let it happen.

That's why I suggested you might consider proposing to pretend you and your wife are having a 3-sum with your wife's mother while you're in bed with your wife. It would be a way to test the waters — i.e., your wife's response to that idea — without actually doing anything she might find offensive.

Ashy said:
My wife is pretty hot, herself, and I wouldn't want to lose her.

Good. Congratulations for persuading her to marry you.

Ashy said:
The best i would settle for is mutual masturbation.

Whatever works.

Ashy said:
And even a BJ - oh! Those lips!!! - when we are alone.

Maybe you should just ask her straight out, next time she calls and starts moaning into the phone, if she would like to suck your cock. It would be a very reasonable question. If her sounds suggest an orgasm, it would be a good hint that her answer is "yes." Or, maybe she would interrupt her heavy breathing to say "yes."

Ashy said:
MIL is a bit conservative, so not sure if she willing to get completely naked though.

Even women who are "conservative" have sexual needs.

Ashy said:
These calls come when my wife is away at work - MIL knows her timings - while i mostly work from home.

Thanks for clarifying that as well.

Ashy said:
Assuming she is sending signals of perversion....

I would call them signals of sexual need.

Ashy said:
....should i reciprocate in some way, letting her know that I know and its fine to have a dark side?

I would say you need to respond in some way, perhaps as suggested above.

Ashy said:
Maybe i should hug h]er a little longer, the next time she visits us….or leave some cum in her panties!

That too. My guess would be, your MIL recognized you have the hots for her by recognizing the smell left by you masturbating in her panties during one of her earlier visits (even though you didn't cum in her panties, apparently). Women have a more sensitive sense of smell than men.

Last edited:
Ashy said:
Trust me, i have imagined her [my wife's] mum a couple of times when we [my wife and I] have fucked - was hard trying not to moan her name out. My wife and i do talk dirty abt threesomes - mostly it's about a gang of men using all her holes, at the same time - during foreplay.

All good.

Ashy said:
Come to think of it, my wife enjoys masturbation and has a couple of vibrators - maybe the ‘need’ runs in the family

The "need" is that women are just as strongly sexual as men, or more so in many cases. It's taking most men a long time to realize that.

Ashy said:
Oh

How's it going, Ashy? Any updates...?

now, i wish i had a MIL

Custer Laststand said:
How's it going, Ashy? Any updates...?
Yes, she’s coming to stay with us over christmas - my wife, conveniently, has to work through the break though. So if there’s any chance of her making a move, that’d be a perfect time to do so. Even if she doesnt, i’d still get some quality time with her undewear - will definitely sneak in some pics.

Speaking of pics, here’s one of my wife as promised. Hope you enjoy it.

CB44275E-3F10-43B0-AF49-774B57674004.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: lknforfun, Bishot, MWMintoIR and 31 others
Ashy said:
Yes, she’s coming to stay with us over christmas - my wife, conveniently, has to work through the break though. So if there’s any chance of her making a move, that’d be a perfect time to do so. Even if she doesnt, i’d still get some quality time with her undewear - will definitely sneak in some pics.

don't know about your MIL but your wife is sexy AF and I would be glad to stand in and fuck her while you fuck your MIL :) good fantasy

Reactions: franklyhorny and Capt. Ron
Ashy said:
Yes, she [my mother-in-law] is coming to stay with us over Christmas - my wife, conveniently, has to work through the break though. So if there’s any chance of her making a move, that’d be a perfect time to do so. Even if she doesnt, i’d still get some quality time with her undewear - will definitely sneak in some pics.

Thanks for the update. And, thanks for posting a photo of your gorgeous wife.

I'll have to say, though, that getting some quality time with your mother-in-law's underwear (in the distant future, over Christmas) doesn't sound quite the same as getting some quality time with your mother-in-law.

I gather you haven't received any more heavy-breathing phone calls from your MIL. Is that the right interpretation?

krieig said:
don't know about your MIL but your wife is sexy AF and I would be glad to stand in and fuck her while you fuck your MIL :) good fantasy
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed her body. Yes, it’s a great fantasy - the two of us taking turns with mum and daughter…sighh!!!

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the update. And, thanks for posting a photo of your gorgeous wife.

I'll have to say, though, that getting some quality time with your mother-in-law's underwear (in the distant future, over Christmas) doesn't sound quite the same as getting some quality time with your mother-in-law.

I gather you haven't received any more heavy-breathing phone calls from your MIL. Is that the right interpretation?
That is correct. Think she knows she cant risk it anymore. Maybe she might make a move when shes visiting - already getting excited at the thought of her doing ‘accidental’ exposures!

Ashy said:
That is correct. I think she knows she can't risk it anymore. Maybe she might make a move when she's visiting - I'm already getting excited at the thought of her doing ‘accidental’ exposures!

Christmas is a while from now (this being late Oct. 2022). Maybe you should do something to encourage your mother-in-law. Have you considered calling her, then saying nothing but breathing heavily and moaning into the phone? After all — turnabout would be fair play, and it's hardly likely she would complain to your wife. Since she started this interesting erotic game, why not continue it...?

Last edited:
Reactions: dazcorso and SquirmingSub
Ashy said:

She is very pretty, do you have one of her mother?

• Love
Reactions: engene, MatureBullForMatureSluts, wanhunglow and 1 other person