• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother or daughter in white. Who do you want more?

• Thread startervicvix
  • Start date

Both petite and tight. Who do u want more?

• Total voters

vicvix

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2023

1677222427453_uxfnxj_2_1.jpg 1685934656417_j9sigv_2_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: steliosda, ukjpncuck, Kwacka and 3 others
Kik me TT828588 if u want to see more.

Reactions: steliosda
vicvix said:

Love to see more of them both

Thanks a lot for the solid responses on ki k. For those who wish to see more and enjoy, pls ki k me as I am mostly there. So easier to get prompt replies.

carousell_1647479850676.jpg carousell_1647480109322.jpg Screenshot_20230728-104846_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230728-104907_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230728-104920_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FeetcollectR and Lovasianladies
Thank you for the votes too. You can also pm me in here or post ur trib photos or videos here. The more responses that I can get from you horny sexy guys, I can see how much more I can show all of you of me and my girl. Hope you all can tell me who do you want more ok!

Reactions: Lovasianladies
vicvix said:

Daughter

vicvix said:
Thank you for the votes too. You can also pm me in here or post ur trib photos or videos here. The more responses that I can get from you horny sexy guys, I can see how much more I can show all of you of me and my girl. Hope you all can tell me who do you want more ok!
Love to see more. I don’t have kik

Lovasianladies said:
Love to see more. I don’t have kik
Please pm me with your jerk or cock or cum tribs ya? And I can send you more privately. I guess the rest are not interested.

vicvix said:

Mothers tits look more attractive

Reactions: WhiteLyfe
Please pm me with your jerk or cock or cum tribs ya? And I can send you more privately. I guess the rest are not interested.

Kwacka said:
Mothers tits look more attractive
Really? What do you think they look like? Want to have a look? DM me with your tribs and I will send them to you privately.

No more votes coming through? So the daughters wins it?

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Thank you for your DMs, horny guys. We totally love your overflowing love. Please feel free to send more if you want to see more.

vicvix said:
Thank you for your DMs, horny guys. We totally love your overflowing love. Please feel free to send more if you want to see more.
mother/daughter cock riding team. Would you like to see yours in the same position in my art?

cream.jpg

2 beauties

tjan9999 said:
mother/daughter cock riding team. Would you like to see yours in the same position in my art?

cream.jpg.
Which is which

Wow..

Close fight now.... mother is catching up with daughter. Guess their cup size, guys!!

do they share guys together? how old are they?

lnohhnvm said:
do they share guys together? how old are they?
Pls show them some love first. Trib both of them to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread