• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mr obamas new law

B

beverly

i think mr obama may bring in a new law that any black men wanting a white woman dont have to ask but can take - and that all white woman can claim benefits and remuneration only if they are black preg, and encorage white woman to go black , and the more black babies the more remuneration. what do you think of the new laws to come.

beverly said:
i think mr obama may bring in a new law that any black men wanting a white woman dont have to ask but can take - and that all white woman can claim benefits and remuneration only if they are black preg, and encorage white woman to go black , and the more black babies the more remuneration. what do you think of the new laws to come.

Yes, I think I heard on CBS news that Obama intends to outline this proposal in detail in his nomination speech at the Democratic convention. The Democrats may even adopt this in their official platform.

I would expect that McCain will have something to say about it.

:eek:

Some posts are just too stupid to respond too. This is one of them. Ignore it, and let it die the quick death it deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac,
We don't need anyone that "couldn't fuck up our government any worse than that sorry ass George W. Bush". We need someone that is going to straighten out our government. This election doesn't have that person and I don't see anyone on the horizon that will. Starting over would be a good idea.

Obama will go down in history as an outstanding President. Let yourself feel the excitement as he rolls out his policies in his first year of office.

Meantime, believe that he is a gift straight from God in Heaven. He prefers Peace. The other guy prefers War.

Berenia said:
Obama will go down in history as an outstanding President. Let yourself feel the excitement as he rolls out his policies in his first year of office.

Meantime, believe that he is a gift straight from God in Heaven. He prefers Peace. The other guy prefers War.

Yes, he'll go down as an "outstanding" president... Outstandingly BAD. To his credit he'll have the collapse of the American economy, thanks to the outstanding tax burden he'll heap on every American... and don't give me "He'll only tax the rich..." History shows what bullshit THAT is. The democrats have a long and distinguished history of screwing everyone from the top to the bottom. THe democratic controlled congress is even now trying to push through a bill that plans to tax industry right out business, send jobs to places like China that don't give a crap about the environment, and our own energy department says will add $1.50 to the price of gasoline.

He'll preside over the worse energy crisis this country will ever know, thanks to his parties dumbass undying support for regulations that make it impossible to explore for new energy reserves or develop new technologies. "OH, the poor fucking polar bears..." You'll remember $4 gasoline as the good old days, my friend, when you're paying $10 a gallon plus and too fucking poor to get to work AND enduring a New Great Depression... Again, back to the failed economy... Maybe you can EAT the fucking polar bears because you sure as Hell won't have anything ELSE.

He'll have to his credit American cities in ruins when the goddamn radicals follow us home from Iraq and detonate Iranian built hydrogen bombs on American soil;

He'll have the blood of millions of Jews on his hands when Iran makes good on its promise to wipe Israel off the map, creating a second Holocaust and igniting World War Three;

AND He'll most likely ignite racial divides that made the riots of the sixties look like a Sunday School picnic. Let a black man fuck your wife, will you? Well THIS one is going to fuck not only your wife but you too, AND your kids, AND your mother, AND father, brother, sister, family and friends.

Now THAT's CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.

The sad part is, the other guy isn't much better. The next president WILL preside over the downfall of America.. or perhaps the beginning of the Second American Revolution. There's not a dime's worth difference in either one, save for the color of their skin.

Reactions: firedogg81
Hey folks, lighten up. After all, this isn't exactly a political discussion forum. That's why I posted a stupid, idiotic response to a stupid, idiotic thread.

There's something very positive you can do right now.

Missouri_hubby,

Relax — your proposed cataclysm isn't going to happen. And there is more — much, much more — than a dime's worth of difference between Obama and McCain.

If you're concerned about $10 / gal. gas (i.e. $200+ per barrel oil), as you and everyone else should be, I suggest writing letters to your two senators urging them to vote for the greenhouse gas emissions limitation bill (without destructive amendments) now pending in the U.S. Senate, because it will strongly stimulate development of alternative energy technologies. We are *very* badly in need of that, but the energy (and other) corporations have succeeded in thwarting it for decades.

—Custer

Berenia said:

You are talking straight out your ass. You must really be naive, its for sure, you are so uninformed you could not pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel. Mcain does not want war you idiot he just knows that if we lose Iraq the gas will be $100 dollars a gallon (if we can get it) plus Iran will take control of the whole area. Obama does not want those people defeated. You know so fucking much maybe you can ask him why. We are in some deep shit here in this country, our FREEDOM and our economy are very much at stake. You better hope you feel the fucking excitement when things get as bad as they are going to. You need to look around and speaking of God you better hope he steps in and guides the people of this nation ALL of US in the right direction to take. You need to study a little then vote your mind not your EXCITEMENT. We cant be wrong, or there will be hell to pay. God Bless America.

MacNfries said:
You see, you guys are looking at this all wrong ... here's the positive side to all this ... just this morning I filled up my car with gas ... damned if I didn't DOUBLE the value of my car right there on the spot. Now that's what I call great economics!

In all seriousness, our federal government knows WE THE PEOPLE have NO VOICE on what goes on in our government. Until the popular vote means something and politicians have term limits ... and the congressmen won't let that happen, they'll continue to listen and respond to "big industry" and "special interest groups" and say "too hell with the people". They have their own health care, own retirement fund, and all expenses paid ... they could give a rat's ass what happens to common people. What we have in the USA are "professional, career, politicians ... ". On Tuesday the Republicans couldn't get the congressional staff to respond quickly enough to a bill they were wanting passed ... so they had their staff reading some frik'n law out loud for 12 solid hours ... and if it were the other way around, the Democrats would do the same kind of crap. In 2006, our elected officials in Washington worked a total of 67 days in Washington, a historic LOW ... to collect their yearly salary ... then provided themselves a 9% cost of living raise.

Until the people of this USA have control of their government again, this crap will continue ... regardless if its Republicans or Democrats ... they all SUCK!

As far as Obama goes, I'm concerned about him ... honestly don't trust him after the Rev. Wright thing and the thesis his wife wrote in college. I think he'd say anything that needs to be said to get himself elected ... but, I be damned if I'm going to vote for someone that wants to keep us at war overseas ... no way! Damn, I hate politicians!
:mad:

AMEN! I'm not voting for either one. I'll either vote Libertarian or boycott the whole sham of an election... havn't decided which.

As for alternate energy, it's not just big corporations that have stood in the way. Right now there's dozens of entities ready and willing to jump into coal-to-oil, oil shale extraction, wind power, hydroelectric, even solar... but guess what? Can't do it! Government won't allow it! Might displace the buck-tooth bunny rabbit! But spend 20 years filling out the application, and MAYBE we'll consider it... let you know in 3 years (Case in point: Yukka Mountain radioactive waist facility)! OF course that tree-hugging sentiment doesn't stop China from starting up two or three new coal fired electric plants every week (not allowed in the USA!), Iran from building 7 new refineries (Not allowed in the USA!) or Russia from drilling 50 miles off the coast of Florida (not allowed in the USA!)!!!!! You do know that only 4% of the price of gasoline goes to "big oil" profits... 15% is TAXES. Who's getting in the way? Sounds more like BIG GOVERNMENT than BIG OIL. Congress has spent millions dragging oil execs in to explain what they've done with their 4%... I'd like to know what Congress has done with their 15%. I'm guessing nothing productive. While we're talking about taxing the oil companies more, allowing them less money to explore and develop, it's interesting to note that when Russia's new president went into office, his first act was to do exactly the opposite so as to encourage exploration and development of new oil reserves. And guess where they're looking? Why not? We'll never drill off our own shores! Guess I'll have to stop calling the Russians "Stupid Commies." These days, they've gotten pretty smart. And who can fault the Chinese? After all, they'll need all that coal-fired electricity when every manufacturing job in the world moves there!

And that's the last comment I'll post on the subject. Sorry for the rant but anymore any discussion of the election, the president, any of those morons in congress, or anything else about this stupid, ignorant, goddamn government we've got pisses me off. Pass the ammunition!:mad:

BTW if Obama DOES pass a law about white women getting pregnant by black men or whatever the idiotic premise was for starting this thread, it'll be the most productive thing he does!

whew

hey guys only put it on here for a laugh - whew didnt know youd take it serious - thought we would get more humorous type comments

Custer is SO Right... Obama is a total disaster for the U.S.

Does anybody remember the old Hotwife Forum, the one that had a picture wall? The one that went out of operation at the last US election. That forum too became a politic forum before it folded .
You are Off subject.

Hm, there's some sort of misunderstanding here.

Lickerboy,

lickerboy said:
Custer is SO Right... Obama is a total disaster for the U.S.

Thanks — it's good to hear you think I'm right, but I didn't say that (re. Obama), and I certainly didn't mean to imply it. I think W. Bush / Dick Cheney have been and continue to be a disaster for the U.S. and the rest of the world as well, and John McCain shows every sign (if he's elected, which I would consider very unfortunate) of bringing us more of the same.

Regarding Beverly's comment about thinking she'd (/he'd) generate a good laugh, see The Onion on a Diebold inadvertent advance leak of the Nov. 2008 election result:

YouTube - The Onion: Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 08 Election

It's "Onion humor," of course, but it shows unusual insight into U.S. elections (such as they are). *

—Custer

* Recently I asked my sister, who lives in Canada (I live in the U.S.), whether Canadian elections are carried out using electronic or other automatic voting devices as in the U.S. She said no, they aren't and never have been. In Canada they mark their choices on hard-copy pieces of paper which are counted by hand by folks who do not belong to any of the contending parties. When I asked how they deal with large vote volumes, she said the number of precincts where people vote is very large. When I asked her if there had ever been allegations or proof of Canadian political parties stealing elections via vote-counting fraud (as in the U.S.), she said no — never. So the implication is obvious. Canadians may not be more honest than Americans or the citizens of any other country, but they've figured out how to count their votes.

god bless america, but it's only a limited time offer

We're pretty securely screwed either way. But being former military, I'll go repub because the government job i'll be getting will still be getting raises yearly. Something that stopped under the dems. Gotta look for the bright side in things :D

Face the facts okdeacon, America is sliding into deep trouble and the Bush Administration is powerless to cushion the hurt for poorer people.

Maybe some of the billions of dollars of gold in Fort Knox could be used to ease the pain American people are feeling.

Kind of interesting how the original post was meant "toungue in cheek' and a few replies got all "Pissy" about it.
It shows the intolerance of some peoples mindset when they don't have a sense of humor or all they can do is critisize and blame others for their own ignorance.
Definately off topic...

MacNfries said:
You see, you guys are looking at this all wrong ... here's the positive side to all this ... just this morning I filled up my car with gas ... damned if I didn't DOUBLE the value of my car right there on the spot. Now that's what I call great economics!

In all seriousness, our federal government knows WE THE PEOPLE have NO VOICE on what goes on in our government. Until the popular vote means something and politicians have term limits ... and the congressmen won't let that happen, they'll continue to listen and respond to "big industry" and "special interest groups" and say "too hell with the people". They have their own health care, own retirement fund, and all expenses paid ... they could give a rat's ass what happens to common people. What we have in the USA are "professional, career, politicians ... ". On Tuesday the Republicans couldn't get the congressional staff to respond quickly enough to a bill they were wanting passed ... so they had their staff reading some frik'n law out loud for 12 solid hours ... and if it were the other way around, the Democrats would do the same kind of crap. In 2006, our elected officials in Washington worked a total of 67 days in Washington, a historic LOW ... to collect their yearly salary ... then provided themselves a 9% cost of living raise.

Until the people of this USA have control of their government again, this crap will continue ... regardless if its Republicans or Democrats ... they all SUCK!

As far as Obama goes, I'm concerned about him ... honestly don't trust him after the Rev. Wright thing and the thesis his wife wrote in college. I think he'd say anything that needs to be said to get himself elected ... but, I be damned if I'm going to vote for someone that wants to keep us at war overseas ... no way! Damn, I hate politicians!
VERY WELL SAID

Last edited by a moderator:
MacNfries: I hate politicians!

Just too tempting, even I usually do not participate in any conversation that has the littlest thing to do with politics, this is too tempting
Politician is a word derived from politic
Politic is two syllables, namely Poly and tic.
Poly is the Greek word for many. And tic is a blood sucking parasite.
Put the two together and you have politic or multi faceted bloodsucking parasite.
This is true internationally. No exception. How many millions of dollars has Hillary and Hussein Barrack spend. That job must be very profitable.

Berenia said:
Face the facts okdeacon, America is sliding into deep trouble and the Bush Administration is powerless to cushion the hurt for poorer people.

Maybe some of the billions of dollars of gold in Fort Knox could be used to ease the pain American people are feeling.
You are talking about the redistribution of wealth and that is an Obscene thing to even contemplate.
Government must never ever punsh acheivement by punishing the successful, after all it is the successful that make this country run in the first place. People who take chances, people who invest money and resources, people who take serious risk to better themselves and in return better other people as well.
Obama is going to tax every last one of us, (no matter what our income) right into the ground.
He is also going to dismantle the US military and leave us vulnerable to the whims of Islamo-Facist countries.
Government involvement in your private life will increase exponentially.
Government spending will go into the stratisphere (it's much too high even right now).
We are in serious, serious trouble if Barak Obama is elected.