Multi-Orgasmic Mary's Interracial Cuckold Captions

• Thread starterMultiOMary
  • Start date

MultiOMary

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2021
These are made by my hub and I, he does the graffix and stuff, and together we work on the text, he likes pale white women taking black cock, and I like jet black men taking pale white women, so our stuff tends to be a little thematic. I'm personally not into humiliating my hub, or caging him, but God I love giving his pussy away to hung black dudes. But I try to make something for everyone,,,hope you enjoy some of them, we've made over 2,000 so far.

Captioned 072.jpg Captioned 078.jpg Captioned 087.jpg Captioned 097.jpg Captioned 098.jpg Captioned 101.jpg Captioned 125.jpg Captioned 126.jpg Captioned 128.jpg Captioned 137.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CuckHubLV, CollegeCuckBF, Tina_RP and 12 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 138.jpg Captioned 139.jpg Captioned 140.jpg Captioned 141.jpg Captioned 142.jpg Captioned 143.jpg Captioned 144.jpg Captioned 145.jpg Captioned 146.jpg Captioned 147.jpg

Reactions: Anna36, franklyhorny, Maxio and 4 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 148.jpg Captioned 149.jpg Captioned 150.jpg Captioned 151.jpg Captioned 152.jpg Captioned 153.jpg Captioned 154.jpg Captioned 155.jpg Captioned 156.jpg Captioned 157.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, cuckedjay, Ladiesfucker and 2 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 158.jpg Captioned 159.jpg Captioned 160.jpg Captioned 161.jpg Captioned 162.jpg Captioned 163.jpg Captioned 164.jpg Captioned 165.jpg Captioned 406.jpg Talkies 988.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, Maxio, cuckedjay and 3 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 166.jpg Captioned 167.jpg Captioned 168.jpg Captioned 169.jpg Captioned 170.jpg Captioned 171.jpg Captioned 172.jpg Captioned 173.jpg Captioned 174.jpg Captioned 175.jpg Captioned 176.jpg iPhone.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Talkies 1070.jpg Talkies 1071.jpg Talkies 1072.jpg Talkies 1073.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, Maxio, cuckedjay and 4 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 001.jpg Captioned 002.jpg Captioned 003.jpg Captioned 004.jpg Captioned 005.jpg Captioned 006.jpg Captioned 007.jpg Captioned 008.jpg Captioned 009.jpg Captioned 010.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 011.jpg Captioned 012.jpg Captioned 013.jpg Captioned 014.jpg Captioned 015.jpg Captioned 016.jpg Captioned 017.jpg Captioned 018.jpg Captioned 019.jpg Captioned 020.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 177.jpg Captioned 178.jpg Captioned 179.jpg Captioned 180.jpg Captioned 181.jpg Captioned 182.jpg Captioned 183.jpg Captioned 184.jpg Captioned 185.jpg Captioned 186.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 187.jpg Captioned 188.jpg Captioned 189.jpg Captioned 190.jpg Captioned 191.jpg Captioned 192.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, cuckedjay, Ladiesfucker and 2 others
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 193.jpg Captioned 194.jpg Captioned 195.jpg Captioned 196.jpg Captioned 197.jpg Captioned 198.jpg Captioned 199.jpg Captioned 200.jpg Captioned 201.jpg Captioned 202.jpg Captioned 203.jpg Captioned 204.jpg

• Love
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 205.jpg Captioned 206.jpg Captioned 207.jpg Captioned 208.jpg Captioned 209.jpg Captioned 210.jpg Captioned 211.jpg Captioned 212.jpg Captioned 213.jpg Captioned 214.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, Maxio, SueAnn and 4 others
Okay,,,this should do as an intro,,,you guys have a tendency to get overwhelmed if I post too many at once,,,hell, by the time we've made 5 pix my hub's dribbling and I'm soaked, so,,,

Captioned 215.jpg Captioned 216.jpg Captioned 217.jpg Captioned 218.jpg Captioned 219.jpg Captioned 220.jpg Captioned 221.jpg Captioned 222.jpg Captioned 223.jpg Captioned 224.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shedatingBlacks, franklyhorny, Mywifetocreampie and 4 others
Not even so much as a like? Has no one seen these yet? Not even a dislike? Nuttin?

Captioned 245.jpg Captioned 246.jpg Captioned 247.jpg Captioned 248.jpg Captioned 249.jpg Captioned 250.jpg Captioned 251a.jpg Captioned 252.jpg Captioned 253.jpg Captioned 254.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shedatingBlacks, franklyhorny, cuckedjay and 4 others
I have these set up in galleries of 20,,,this thing only lets me do 12, so I just have to split em I guess

Captioned 255.jpg Captioned 256.jpg Captioned 257.jpg Captioned 258.jpg Captioned 259.jpg Captioned 260.jpg Captioned 261.jpg Captioned 262.jpg Captioned 263.jpg Captioned 264.jpg

Reactions: shedatingBlacks, franklyhorny, Maxio and 4 others
MoM,
Welcome to Captions. Sometimes people can be slow to appreciate what others post, sometimes they gush over pretty sloppy work. Just my observation. I must have around 4,000 caption posted here by now so I know it takes a while to determine what works and what doesn't.
I would make a few observations though if you are going to post in such volumes (and I hope you do).

1. By grouping so many on each post, you make it harder for people to like the one caption they really connect with if they don't with the rest. Try posting 3/4 at a time and maybe grouping a similar theme within that.
2. You use a variety of fonts and styles with lots of words or maybe just a few. That makes it more difficult to see tham as MoM captions and makes them look too random.
3. I try to avoid captions which end up square. That is because many people are looking at these pages on a smart phone and see them either portrait or landscape to fill their screen. That also gives them the best chance to read the writing at the biggest size.
4. Related to this, some of your stuff has too much writing. I really do understand the tension between telling the story you see in the picture and cramming it all in, but editing it down to as few words as possible and still tell your story is really the artform. It also means people have a chance of reading it on a small screen.
5. Your chosen theme already has a pretty saturated market. TTCool here already has most it fairly well covered and even he sometimes struggles for volumes of likes. Personally, I would have thought you would have featured a few more pictures of yourself with either real or imagined scripts attached. Certainly no one else could be authentic like that (incl TT!).

Either way, it seems you have fun writing them, I hope to see many more of them here.

Reactions: franklyhorny and natasnaikul
MoM,
Welcome to Captions. Sometimes people can be slow to appreciate what others post, sometimes they gush over pretty sloppy work. Just my observation. I must have around 4,000 caption posted here by now so I know it takes a while to determine what works and what doesn't.
I would make a few observations though if you are going to post in such volumes (and I hope you do).
Wow,,,before I go any further, let me thank you for actually responding and offering some suggestions.

1. By grouping so many on each post, you make it harder for people to like the one caption they really connect with if they don't with the rest. Try posting 3/4 at a time and maybe grouping a similar theme within that.
I did the same thing on BlacktoWhite,,,just as an introduction, then I settled down to I gallery every day or two. Each gallery consists of 20 pix per folder and it would be really hard to keep track of if I started to break them up. Same goes for re-categorizing then based on themes.
2. You use a variety of fonts and styles with lots of words or maybe just a few. That makes it more difficult to see tham as MoM captions and makes them look too random.
What you've already seen are the first attempts, I have settled on Comic Sans, and they all have frames that are 25 pixels wide and the same color, my hub's style is very pale women and very dark men (unless it conceals details), where possible most show wedding rings with a sparkle on them (it's like his signature, he'd rather bring attention to the ring that way than ruin the pic with a red circle around it.
3. I try to avoid captions which end up square. That is because many people are looking at these pages on a smart phone and see them either portrait or landscape to fill their screen. That also gives them the best chance to read the writing at the biggest size.
Unfortunately this is a non starter, since I've already completed over 2,000 pix.
4. Related to this, some of your stuff has too much writing. I really do understand the tension between telling the story you see in the picture and cramming it all in, but editing it down to as few words as possible and still tell your story is really the artform. It also means people have a chance of reading it on a small screen.
This I can't help, it's a labor of love for both my hub and I, and by the time we've thought up a concept, did the work on the pic (which sometimes is considerable and takes more than an hour), he's dribbling and I'm soaked,,,better than foreplay. Believe it or not, back in the late '90's I literally created the "Illustrated Story" format on Dark Cavern, I think the second or third story in that section are where mine started, after that most everyone adapted that format. My hub handles all the graffix that may be required (sexier dresses, hands moved into compromising positions, ring, signage, lines of coke, joints, in some cases complete people,,,the text we collaborate on and it's my personal favorite part, most of it is drawn from my own adventures.
5. Your chosen theme already has a pretty saturated market. TTCool here already has most it fairly well covered and even he sometimes struggles for volumes of likes. Personally, I would have thought you would have featured a few more pictures of yourself with either real or imagined scripts attached. Certainly no one else could be authentic like that (incl TT!).
Well,,,at least that's an explanation I can live with as far as the likes are concerned. However,,,I started posting these three years ago on CuckoldPlace, there my followers actually respond by calling out the post number and pic number and state why they like it,,,a little while back I started posting them on Imagfap,,,those guy's actually add another chapter to the story, like that old game where one person starts a story, then each person adds to it (some are pretty surprising, adding what I didn't have space to). As for the theme, well,,,I'm on a site called "Slutwives", which in most cases means cuckoldry, and the most popular type of that genre happens to be interracial,,,which is my forte, so like I originally announced, although I try to make something for everyone, they will tend to be thematic, cause hey,,,you do what you know right? I have taken screen caps from my DVD's, but they tend to be small, so I took a page from Dogfart and put them together in a quad fashion,,,I have been considering adding some of those,,,at least the text part won't be hard, just write what happened,,,LOL

Either way, it seems you have fun writing them, I hope to see many more of them here.
Well,,,like I said, I think the last gallery I finished put me at 2,040,,,so you can expect a lot more, it takes us around two weeks to create a gallery of 20 pix. Thanx again for the input, and I appreciate that you took the time necessary to touch on the things that stood out to you. I already find it difficult sometimes to fit the amount of text I require, we usually have an initial statement at the top, sometimes followed by some kinda response within the picture, but I hate text covering up the characters, so sometimes my hub has to enlarge the area around them by matching the background. To make a drastic change to the format would take away the love and leave only the work, so if it means less likes so be it. Our caps are for the true aficionados of our work, some people like short stories, some like books.

Love, M-O Mary

Goth (framed)3 small.jpg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Dark_Hung and peakmb
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 265.jpg Captioned 266.jpg Captioned 267.jpg Captioned 268.jpg Captioned 269.jpg Captioned 270.jpg Captioned 271.jpg Captioned 272.jpg Captioned 273.jpg Captioned 274.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, cuckedjay, robandkate and 1 other person
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Captioned 275.jpg Captioned 276.jpg Captioned 277.jpg Captioned 278.jpg Captioned 279.jpg Captioned 280.jpg Captioned 281.jpg Captioned 282.jpg Captioned 283.jpg Captioned 284.jpg

Reactions: Tina_RP, franklyhorny, cuckedjay and 3 others
I can’t tell you how many times I have ejaculated to you Mary!!!!

Reactions: franklyhorny and MysteryBi