• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muslim Housewives

mega-4 017.jpg fuck pakistani mast kuri

mega-4 017.jpg

Might make you feel less angry if you fucked them instead.
Deportation is a silly excuse to give Lawyers millions of dollars for doing nothing of value.

Malaysian Slutwife available for Bulls in Dubai.
my wife is hot and slutty. I have organised and watched her enjoying getting fucked by strangers on several occasions.

I am now looking for her to take the next step of going alone to meet strangers to fuck and want to organise some well hung Bulls in Dubai. I will deliver her to the apartment or hotel room and then pick up afterwards. I will then take her for dinner and she can tell me everything that happened whilst having fresh cum dribbling from swollen pussy.

I am absolutely fascinated by Muslim couples where the husband wants his wife to become a slut for his friends (or strangers). My wife has been fucking other men for many years with my encouragement.

Hi,

I can absolutely assure you that they exist. Me and my wife's relationship is proof! There is certainly an allure and humiliation associated with my wife being taken by a non-Muslim or 'kaffir' as we call them. It is a rush which I thrive upon and my wife is enjoying it very much so far. (We have only recently started this lifestyle)

hi
Malaysian Slutwife available for Bulls in Dubai.
my wife is hot and slutty. I have organised and watched her enjoying getting fucked by strangers on several occasions.

I am now looking for her to take the next step of going alone to meet strangers to fuck and want to organise some well hung Bulls in Dubai. I will deliver her to the apartment or hotel room and then pick up afterwards. I will then take her for dinner and she can tell me everything that happened whilst having fresh cum dribbling from swollen pussy.
hi am a cuckold husband..ibwould love to talk wid u more about this..message me..wld be waiting for ur message

we are cp
Hi,

I can absolutely assure you that they exist. Me and my wife's relationship is proof! There is certainly an allure and humiliation associated with my wife being taken by a non-Muslim or 'kaffir' as we call them. It is a rush which I thrive upon and my wife is enjoying it very much so far. (We have only recently started this lifestyle)
we r couple here from..would love to talk with you more about dis..message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back