• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MUST READ: A Black Man's Cell Phone Fantasy for White Couples

• Thread starterBlkManinMD
  • Start date

BlkManinMD

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2006
I am a black man that lives in the Wash DC area and I know that there are plenty of white husband's that have white wives that travel to the DC area for business or if you come to DC on business bring your wife along this time. OR if you are planning a trip to the Wash DC/Baltimore/Northern Va for pleasure (sightsesing) any time soon then here is a cell phone fantasy that I would like to perform with you and your wife. Please read and let me know if you would like for me to do this for real with your wife. My email address is joplop@msn.com and my Yahoo ID is htufb22.

My fantasy is that me and your wife are co-workers on a out of town business trip. We have just closed a big business deal with a client so we go back to the hotel to call our office to share the good news. We go to your wife's hotel room and we call the office and make the announcement. Then your wife tells me that she is going to call her husband to give him the good news. Your wife is dressed in a sexy pair of patent leather or shiny leather high heel pumps with the thin 3,4, or 5" heels with a nice pair of nylon stockings and a business suit with a modest length dress or skirt. While your wife is sitting down on the sofa talking to you I get down on my knees and part your wife legs and put my head up her dress and start licking her pussy from the outside of her panties. Your wife is VERY startled and surprised at my behavior but since she is on the phone with you she can't react suddenly or say anything that would let you know what is going on between her legs. Your wife’s next reaction is to close her legs around my head and she pushes back on my head to try to get me from between her legs without letting you know anything is going on. But I continue to lick her pussy and am able to push her panties aside and stick my hott tongue right in her pussy and I can then feel her body shudder and she relax herself and opens her legs slightly. Then I find the “pleasure bump” of her clit with my tongue and I start to slowly suck on her clit and she opens her legs wider and starts to rotate her ass and pussy in a circular motion. But at the same time looking down at me and shaking her head and silently mouthing for me to stop me but her body is betraying her as she opens her legs wider and starts to rotate her hips faster and faster and puts one hand over the phone and lets out a muffled moan of pleasure. At this point she is surprised that it is starting to feel so good to her so she just decides to go with the flow and tries to hurry her husband off of the phone but you insist on having your wife to tell you all of the details of the business deal. Your wife then tells you to tell her about your day and update her on what is going on back home with the kids and other things in that way she could just listen without talking and then she starts to relax and opens her legs wider and starts to grind her ass back into the sofa wiggling her ass from side to side as my hott tongue is all on her pussy and alternating between licking her pussy and sucking her clit and she starts to breathe heavier and heavier and is so softly moaning and closing her eyes as she is really getting turned on about what is going on with her husband on the phone with her not knowing that a black man is between her legs licking her pussy and sucking her clit and driving her wild with pleasure. Then it starts to get so good to her that she feels a uncontrollable orgasm coming on and she put her hand over the phone and tries to stifle her moans and groans as she is now out of control and wiggling and grinding her ass in the sofa and rubbing my head with her free hand and guiding my head into her pussy. It gets so good to that she knows that she is going to have a loud orgasm so she decides to just turn the phone off and then let it drop on the sofa besides her and will call back later saying that her connection was dropped. Now that her husband is not on the phone she can fully concentrate on how good her pussy is getting licked and she starts to moan and groan loudly in pure pleasure and start talking dirty to me telling me to "eat her pussy, and make her cum” and telling me how good it feels to her and that she loves having her pussy eaten like this by a black man. Then she has the most intense leg shaking orgasm as I am sucking her clit and I can feel her pussy muscles contracting on my mouth as she is cumming. She then picks up the phone to call her husband back and she is shocked to find out that she really did not turn off the phone and you were able to hear here cumming and her dirty talking to me while I was eating her. You then ask her to explain herself and demand to know what is going on there. She confesses and tells you that she is sorry but that I ****** myself on her and it was not her idea to do this. But then you confort her by telling her that you have always wanted her to be with a black man but your were afraid to suggest it to her and that you were so turned on hearing her cumming. You then tell your wife that it is OK to fuck me and to suck my dick and that you want to hear the whole thing on the cell phone. Your then start to suck my dick as I hold the phone down so you can hear the slurping sounds. I then fuck your wife by bending her over the desk lifting her dress of over your ass and fucking her from the rear and she is moaning and groaning in the phone and has another orgasm. I fuck your wife in all kinds of position as she has one orgasm after another while you are listening to the whole thing. We then finish with my having a orgasm in your with you hearing me moaning with pleasure while cumming. The hott thing about this is all the time that I am fucking your wife I am talking dirty to her in one ear saying things like "Don't you like fucking this black cock" and you the husband are talking and encouraging her in the other ear with the cell phone. The triple stimulation on me talking dirty to her in one ear and you talking dirty to her in the other ear and me fucking your wife’s pussy with her high heel pumps wrapped around my back and I am giving your wife long deep thrusts would the ultimate in erotic sensation for your wife to make her cum over and over again. I hope that you liked my cell phone fantasy. Now I am just looking for someone to do this with in real life. Are you interested ?????

BlkManinMD,

i still love your fantasy and plan on making it come tru for u & my wife. hang in there - wife is coming around a little closer each day to facing her truth about herself.

Damn, that's a hot fantasy. i've fantasized about a similar scenario, but we're not into this lifestyle in rl.

call us weekdays only between 9 am and 3 pm dave and jean 856-498-0367

Users who are viewing this thread