• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWC in Nashville, Tennessee area

• Thread starterMarriedWhiteCouple
  • Start date
BTW just so everyone knows, 14 July she wants to have a get together/pool party cook out at our new house in Springfield, TN so if u are interested in attending get with me so you can get to know the wife and hopefully she will invite alot of bbc's there and maybe we can arrange a gang bang or something on my wife. Dont worry if u want to crash at my place there will be plenty of room in my house. Just let me know.

Just don't see many white girls with black men in tenn :(

Please PM me your wifes name and email on yahoo.

T

blackTyrone said:
Please PM me your wifes name and email on yahoo.

T

I sent you an IM and when i hear back from ya, i will give u her yahoo screen name, hope to hear from you tonight some time.

Lastest Update

Hey there, I am driving to TN on Thursday morning and will be in Nashville area late on thursday night, NOT this saturday but next saturday(July 22) my wife wants to go to the club called Wild Horse Saloon. I would like to have a few bbc's there that will be willing to hit on my wife when she starts roaming the bar and are willing to do what ever it takes to get into her panties. Who would like to meet me there and help out blackin my wifes pussy and ass. Please let me know, i have ********* and if u need help with anything i will be more then willing to help out, we are even thinking about getting a hotel room well in advance so just let me know. She has been bugging me to go out, so Im sure this will be a fun and wild night, please just let me know. I have a new cell phone for the area so if u want to call me that night and see where we are at thats no problem. I am willing to do what ever it takes to have a few bbc's there messin with the wife and takin her pussy and ass that night, Can i please get some help please.

Wife is horny as hell

I have been in Springfield now for only 3 days and the wife is very horny as hell, never seen her like this before, I really want saturday night to happen so badly i will do what ever it takes to watch her get blackined, please just let me know. Have a good day.

bbc in nashville tenn

Hey,I 'm a 27 yr old black male in nashville, tn. I would love to give your wife some black dick nd am serious about meeting. I'm 6ft 200 lbs, nine thick inches, disese free and discreet. Email me , crutch41@yahoo.com, would love to meet her soon.

Users who are viewing this thread