• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWC in Nashville, Tennessee area

• Thread starterMarriedWhiteCouple
  • Start date

MarriedWhiteCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2006
Hello there,
We are a married white couple that are moving to Nasville, Tennessee area in mid June, She will remind there in TN while i go back to VA to complete my time in the military. I would do anything in the world to see my hot wife in bed with a bbc stuffed in her pussy or ass. She has no clue that I am here trin to find some one for her. My wife gets very flirty and horny when shes been drinking a few to many drinks. I would like to find a couple of guys who will attempt to talk to her and try to take her out for some drinks and try there very best to get into her panties at any means possible. If you are interested in tring please let me know, it has to be discreet and she can not find out that i am here askin for some help. Thank you, drop me a message and let me know.

TheHubby

PS
Theres no limit on how u get into her panties, you can use any means possible. Just let me know.

The lil womans pics

It was brought to my attendion that i needed to post some pics of her, so here you go, some pics of the lil woman.

Attachments

• Im000147.jpg
    Im000147.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,910
  • Im000222.jpg
    Im000222.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,448
  • You want what.JPG
    You want what.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,855
I'm in nashville this week its june 16th. I'm 27 sexy and in good physical shape. I frequent the clubs and bars here and know how to have a good time in a nonchalant way as to totally seduce your wife. Pm me with details on where to find her and how I can meet up with her. I promise I'll give it to her good "for her and you".

Eta

Our arrival in Nashville area should be tuesday or wendesday, I am thinking about takin her out some where in clarkvilles or some where close to the house, we are moving to springfield, know of any close bars around there, maybe we could hook up and let things flow down into her panties, just let me know, im very open minded and willin for anything to happen.

Love the tatoo on your legg sweetie.Can we see more of it?

Who is that sexy girl in white in the picture???

The girl in white in that photo is a close dear friend of mine, who lives in Washington DC

Flossyg35 said:
I'm in nashville this week its june 16th. I'm 27 sexy and in good physical shape. I frequent the clubs and bars here and know how to have a good time in a nonchalant way as to totally seduce your wife. Pm me with details on where to find her and how I can meet up with her. I promise I'll give it to her good "for her and you".

As a middle Tennessee girl who is black curious, I've been considering investigating some of the better clubs in the Nashville area that cater to the IR lifestyle. Can you recommend some (safe) choices ??

Cheryl

I have helped several Nashville couples "go black" by arranging discreet encounters for them in Lexington, Kentucky. Will do so for any Tennessians here who wish me to.

July 13, 14, 15, and 16

I really do need your help with it, shes already in springfield tennessee alone with the kids and her mom. she doesnt know im trin to set this up, i totally need it discreet and to where she dont know about it until its to late when she has that bbc between her thighs. I will be in springfield, tn area the 13, 14, 15, and leaving on the 16th of July and thinking about havin a get together at my place on the 14th, if u want to try and talk to her and she if she will invite you there and we can see what happens after a few drinks. i would greatly be in ur debt if we can get this to work. just let me know.

Im new to the area myself and i am lookin for a good ole country bar to take my wife so she can drink it up and get trashed :bj: :jackoff: for ole times, got any ideas on where i can take her where she can get trashed and be flirty and where the guys will put the moves on her?

Neat 'n Petite said:
As a middle Tennessee girl who is black curious, I've been considering investigating some of the better clubs in the Nashville area that cater to the IR lifestyle. Can you recommend some (safe) choices ??

Cheryl

Not the way I roll but if she is cognizant and aware and therefore agreeable, holla!

She is very aware of what she does when shes drinking, its just at a certain point where she forgets all about things when shes drinking, hell it only takes a drink or two for her to start flirting on her own, i just enjoy watchin her make herself look a slut and ***** when shes been drinking way to much, i know its bad but i enjoy it and its fun to watch her tease everyone and watch everyone else mess with her.

Heres the latest and greatest update!!!!!

Wife keeps complaining about being lonely(horny) out in Springfield, TN just north of Nashville all alone with the kids. I keep tellin her to hop onto the internet and find some friends and people that she can hang out with and get to know. I would really love it if some well hung studs would drop her a line and try to get to know her and make her feel more at home, alone with trin to get into her panties, she gets very flirty and very very horny as a bunny rabbit when shes been drinking, and she hasnt been blackened yet. I need you to be very discreet about it and not to let her know im askin for help or for some one to get into her panties, if u can help me out send me a message and will give u her yahoo screen name. If u need a hotel room one night when u get her to out go out so u can blacken her i will be more then willin to pay for it or pay u back if u want. thank you.

Hi

I'm a BBC in Nashville, love to meet you very soon, call me interested at 615-498-2044 to set up meet

Antonio

Married white woman in Springfield Tennessee

cdogg said:
I'm a BBC in Nashville, love to meet you very soon, call me interested at 615-498-2044 to set up meet

Antonio

Hey there, my wife doesnt know that I am a member on this site, I would do anything to see my wife with a bbc between her thighs just one time. She complains about being lonely and all in TN, so i figure now would be a good chance to try and see if it could happen, Im trin to do this as discreet as possible cause i dont want to lose her or my boys. Think u could try and help me out. I can give you her yahoo screen name if u need it to try and talk to her if u want. just let me know, if u still want me to call ya just let me know. Thanks

Hello

You can called me about your wife, i can be discreet, my email address is cegran54@aol.com

Hi

You can call me anytime, so wife is in Springfield,Tn..

cdogg said:
You can call me anytime, so wife is in Springfield,Tn..

Yes we own a house out in the country in Springfield, TN shes been there now for about 3 weeks and has been with out a man in her bed for about two weeks and its takin it toll on her already. hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread