• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 23 y/o wife

• Thread starterafidenied
  • Start date
She is amazing! I'm just curious, are you trying to hook her up with a white guy or black guy? Seriously though, she'd look hot with anyone.

If she is willing you should have no trouble at all finding someone to fuck her. As you may have noticed many of us here prefer black on white so a big cocked black stud would be best for us...would it be for her? We hope so, and when (not if) it finally happens of course all of us perverted voyuers would love to see the resluting pics. She is sooooooo hot.

More pics?

Got more pics?

Great shots. Thanks for showing her off--she looks great clothes on or off.

Great skin

Your wife has beautiful body and skin. Keep her out of the sun. That contrast with black skin enhances the sensuality.

AFIdenied

AFIdenied: i tried to pm you but your mailbox is full, clear some space so you can receive messages.

So we pretty much have the same backstory. I joined this site about the same time as your first post. I had never thought about my wife with another guy really, but saw some stuff on craigslist and got kinda into it. I check the site about once a week and have even posted one nude pic of my wife on here (look it up). We live near H.B. I've talked to her about it while we have sex and she has definitely gotten turned on by it and make "jokes" all the time about it but haven't gotten any farther than that. I am 23 and my wife is 24.

Anyway, i checked it for the first time in a while and saw your posting and re-read your old postings. You wife is absolutely amazing. The most beautiful girl i've seen on the internet. She also seems so sweet and cute and innocent (just like my wife). I saw her youtube videos (i love the singing ones, again so innocent). Needless to say i couldn't help but get myself off thinking about you and her and how you'd enjoy to share her. I'd love to chat more and discuss our situations, share advice, see more of her pics and share more of mine, and who knows what from there. I think we could really help each other out in all this.

Jeff

She's gorgeous

I hope your wish will become true.

Sexy lady!

You are in Southern California? (Huntington Beach you said)

There are SO many swingers and sex clubs in So Cal! Pick a few to find out more about, or take a trip to Hedo 2 or something!

IDK why it is that guys take to the Internet so much...

If you alone want her to fuck another man or just to show off your hot wife I can see that angle... If YOU BOTH want to bring guys into the bed room then just go to any bar/ club in town and let her flirt and mix in with guys. I'm sure more then a few will like to fuck her. There are alot of half stepping losers in clubs, but there are just as many real players and shaggers out there. If she likes a guy and he likes her bring up the issue of her being married and what thats about. If he bails then- fuck him! If he is down and is clean then you can have your fun.

The main key is that SHE WANTS TO do it as much as you do.

Seek sex IRL! These days too many ppl are on the net looking for sex. Thats fine and good but there are 100s more willing and available sex partners (potential and immediate) to connect with if you if you are in any major US city on any given night at the club scene.

Shit, my pals still troll MySpace looking for hook ups and shit- in the time they get one or two into bed (1 to 3 weeks) I've had great sex with 3-5 wonderful ladies I met just going about my daily life (shopping, on the train, at the gym, clubbing etc).

Same with looking for a dude you your wife. IRL is much better IMHO.

Still if you like the net, join Adult Friend Finder or stuff like that. There are a shit load of So Cal swingers to meet with there.

Any way.... Good luck!

(oh, show us naked pics of her! A few standing pics shot from the front and the rear and many ones where she is posing in sex positions- like doggie and on her back legs spread, bending over to touch her toes nude etc;):D)

Take care!

Would you like to see her stuffed with BBC? How about having a black baby? She would look great full of black cock. She will make a great breeder for all the BBC, and you will love her more for it. I hope you develope a taste for the black men's cum. She is a babe, and deserves to be filled with many BBC's.

damn.. not too far from me.. i wouldnt mind takin her off your hands

Speechless

Wow , absolutely beautiful. Perfect, Only the best for this Little Miss !

sign me up! I'd love to breed that woman - fan-fucking-tastic!

Congrats on landing a winner mate.

Yes!!!!

I would love to fuck her in front of you !!!!

Pm me!

????

This site is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

There r nothing but guys here. I am a guy but DAMN!!! Where r the women!!?????

D :eek:

she is my dream girl . i think its more that she is young and kinda afraid...give her time....you plan to be with her forever so you got time in the big scheme of things.
im in san diego....i know you probably wont ever hook up with anyone here, i hope that if you do consider you give me a buzz.
she is to young for me to 'steal' (44)so your safe there...lol..but i got no complaints in looks or as a lover , 8''.
anyway...she is hot ,and id be happy if you just showed more pics like you have...!
ps. does she have a hot mom or older sis???

OK, enough is enough. Your wife is absolutely fantastic and apparently doesn't mind "vanilla" photo's. I think you need to come clean now and admit this is only your fantasy and the possibility of your wife sharing it is remote if not impossible. With all the positive responses and suggestions for getting up with someone she should be getting plenty of cock for your viewing pleasure but sadly things just don't seem to be going anywhere. I'm guessing there are numerous reasons why a woman would not want nude pics posted on the internet but in this case I suspect the reason has more to do with her not having a clue what you are doing with the photos she did allow. Perhaps I am just impatient and you need more time to convince her but really, when if ever have you suggested, hinted at, or outright confessed to her your desire to see her with other men. If you really believe there is hope for this fantasy of yours, then by all means keep working on her, but if not then please don't tantalize with false dreams.

ummm

Fantasy or not, you have to admit that she could be a model (may be?) - anyway, she deserves to be worshiped and treated like the angel that she is.

A woman like that deserves all of the cock that her sweet pussy can handle!

WOW!!!!! your girl is HOTT!!!!! such pretty feet would love to see more of them and would love to see some nudes of her your a lucky man hope you can ger her to spread for others please keep posting thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stunning

Your wife is amazing... very sexy

She has that perfect mix of looking inocent and sexy... and you can just tell by her pics shes a great fuck... would look amazing being fucked by a black stud

She is for sure too hot to just live her life with only one cock to please her... good luck

Users who are viewing this thread