• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 25yo Asian Fiancee - Your Black Cock *****?

If you had to choose one hole only...

• "I would fuck her slutty mouth"

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • "I would fuck her dirty cunt"

Votes: 111 51.6%
  • "I would fuck her in the ass"

Votes: 84 39.1%

• Total voters
Not so many comments I see, I guess she's not your type and noone is interested in seeing more pics of her, too bad :(...

Anyway, thanks everyone who bothered to comment and vote, really appreciate that!

Give it time. A lot of people look, love the pictures but don't respond. It is not because they don't find her sexy, they do.

She's fantastic! Totally my type! Too bad you're not in the states.

She want to do some picture requests? We'd describe what she should do, you take photos and post them up for everyone to see how slutty she is!

Or for something more private, PM me.

Give it time. A lot of people look, love the pictures but don't respond. It is not because they don't find her sexy, they do.
Thanks for the little heads up! :)

She's fantastic! Totally my type! Too bad you're not in the states.

She want to do some picture requests? We'd describe what she should do, you take photos and post them up for everyone to see how slutty she is!

Or for something more private, PM me.
Sounds like fun. What do you guys want to see?

Well if she's going to get reamed by BBC, her cunt's gotta be able to take it. Think it could? Let's see how much she can take of your toys, your fingers and hers, stretching out that slutty asian pussy.

Absolutely love her dirty used fuck holes...

Well if she's going to get reamed by BBC, her cunt's gotta be able to take it. Think it could? Let's see how much she can take of your toys, your fingers and hers, stretching out that slutty asian pussy.
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. She never had a black cock but she did have some really big white cocks. Most of her bfs/fbs are Caucasian and quite well-endowed. Her pussy isn't too loose but it's pretty used, it can take large sizes for sure (without using lube because she's naturally very wet, she oozes a lot of juices when horny). You can also tell by her asshole that she likes it in the ass a lot too.

Actually the fact that her holes are quite used turns me on very much. She herself really likes to show off her pussy and ass, she doesn't mind them looking used at all and she likes to give out signs of regular intensive sexual activities.

What about you guys? Do you like virginal pussies or more used ones?

Let me know what you think about my slut's fuck holes...

A stretched out pussy and ass are certainly superior. You can see the evidence of her sluttiness. It shows her willingness and quite literally her flexibility.

Does your fiancee finger fuck herself? Pictures of her gaping her slutty cunt would be very sexy. Easy to imagine her getting filled up with huge black cock.

So who's she been fucking recently?

Asian Women Rule

There is one thing for sure about Asian Women and that is; if you are a cute and tiny Asian Woman, you have all the cock at your finger tips. So any of you Asian Ladies out there thinking you do not have what it take, looks, or whatever, then think again. So if hubby wants to share your ass, and you think you are not attractive enough, than think again...

Just give up that pussy and start and enjoy those thick cocks out there before you get too old and before your husband or boyfriend can change their minds.
:clap:

Your fiancee is fine throughout all the photos you presented, but especially in the last two. Quite frankly I'm surprised that there's not already a line of Black men outside your door ready to hammer her good and long. :hitit: :clap:

She is such a hot looking slut she should serve any hard cock not just black . At least one new cock a week for her . You in the states ?

Are still planning a trip to Canada and Vancouver? I am not a black guy but would definitely enjoy fucking your hot asian fiancee...
Let me know if you come in my area and we'll definitely arrange something hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back