• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my 25yo UK wife agreed to cuck me!

susbsmallcok

New around here...
Beloved Member
What do you think of my 25yo wife. She has agreed to cuck me! Anyone interested? Tell us what you think and what you would do to her while I watched and how you would use me!

Attachments

• Photo-0074.jpg
    Photo-0074.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 181
  • naked33.JPG
    naked33.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 452
  • new2.JPG
    new2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 190
  • bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 183
ok then - you would have to prepare her for me.Nice slutty clothes, make up and underwear according to my instructions. Her fanny will be perfectly smooth all the time. You will also need to be shaven all over and look a good cuck slut in womens underwear. You will also wear black long satin gloves, these to handle my cock while guiding it into her mouth and cunt. You will kiss the bulge on her cheek while she sucks my cock and look her in the eyes and thank me for allowing you to do this. I will first cover her face with cum, let it dry and then fuck her cunt while you guide and lick my cock intill I fill her up and you then clean up also her dried up cum face. Both thank me and repeat the sucking and fucking. Mirrors a must to watch ourselves and admire my work on you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back