• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 27 y/o fiancee - almost ready!

• Thread starternewcoupleroc
  • Start date

newcoupleroc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2010
I've been telling my fiancee about my fantasy of her taking on a fuck-buddy for awhile now and she's always been interested in the idea because I can't satisfy her in the bedroom - she never orgasms. She's very nervous about meeting other men but in her head, she's ready to go. She's letting me post these pics of her to get feedback and boost her confidence in finding someone who can satisfy her sexually. Let her know what you think and and how she needs a cock that can please her... we'll respond to feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,305
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,848
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,374
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,724
omg she is so sexy you a lucky man,she deserves a massive cock,her tits and ass are out of this world,good luck in your quest to get her satisfyed be sure to keep us in the picture

She is very hott and when she wants to cum all over a big black cock you guys hit me up

Trust me baby you are beautiful! The line of men wanting to fuck you is endless! Your future husband is a very lucky man! Any man would love to be your cuckold! If you were my wife I would be in heaven to be your cuckold! I hope you 2 have a long and happy cuckold marriage. Tell us more about yourself. Do you want her to cuckold you? Do you want her and does she want to have a full time lover to provide her sexualy?

She is very sexy!!! You are a very lucky guy for being able to have her be your own sexy little slut!! I am sure both of you will have a great time when she starts having sex with lots of other guys - I think it will be hard for her to choose just one guy to be her bull - so she should have 10 of them!!

Thanks so much for posting those pix. Please keep us updated once she starts having sex with other guys, and post some action pix of that!!!!!!

wow great looking girl would love to make he cum multiple times ...while she rides my cock and i look into her eyes while she cums

Man! she's hot! I hope she goes black and satisfies that wet, tight, white pussy.

These are fantastic pictures. I would love to violate your fiancee while you watch. I'd fuck her really hard and leave her lying on the bed, spent.

She is very sexy and stunning. She will enjoy taking a lover or multiple lovers if she chooses. The positives out weigh any negatives. She will still have you as some one in a special way and bond. However she will gain feeling pleasures and desired even more. The comfort of having you home yet the exhiliration and sexual release as she gets ready for her date with her lover and then with him. I know as the hot wife I date has told me of this feeling. Love to see more of her and her progression.

Whilst she is your fiance, the wedding ring has not been placed on her finger yet, and therefore because of your inability to give her orgasms (which her body needs), you need to come to an understanding that she has your full consent (permission) to have other boyfriends before/after marriage.

She obviously loves you, but love is not enough if a husband lacks the skills to play fine tunes on his bride's body. There is a high percentage of wives who are sexually frustrated. In 1639, a steam powered vibratory was made by engineers to enable Doctors to cure hysteria in women.

Hysteria is sexual frustration in wives or virgins that become difficult to live with. Doctors used to "release" the sexual tension and obtain a maraculous cure by using the vibrator that stuck through a hole in the wall.

If you marry your finance, make sure she can pick lovers of her choice to prevent hysteria robbing her of fulfilling sexual expression".

You should practice cooking a nice breakfast for her and her "sleep-over lovers". Show proper respect to her lovers because they add to her sexual happiness, and they are topping her up with the essence you are unable to give her.

Thank you all for your feedback so far. We love the comments! We are madly in love and that is why she's getting more comfortable with my fantasy because of our closeness and trust. She has gotten to the point where she is open about telling me that I don't please her sexually and loves the idea of taking on a regular bull for sexual fulfillment - in fact she loves this idea. We're not into the hardcore cuck humiliation thing - what really turns us on is the thought of her finding a regular fuck buddy that she can call whenever she needs sex and leave me at home waiting. Hopefully this will happen soon as I can only make her cum when I use a vibrator on her.

She's gone to bars with her friends looking for guys but can never find one that she thinks is cute enough for her. I think she just needs a little more encouragement to realize that this lifestyle is ok and will be a lot of fun. She's already made the decision in her head but is nervous to take the final step. She is going out again next weekend so hopefully then.

Keep the comments coming!

It never hurts to keep telling her she is very desirable and that she deserves the feeling of others to pleasure together. She knows you love her but always tell her you will love her just as much when she does find a lover. Let her know that the love between you both may even become deeper and you will share a closeness that is greater than it is today. Being nervous is understandable. Reminding her that this is for her and that your love that you share will be that much deeper may assist in confidence. Having high standards in another are always good, however lowering just a small bit and being with another for the first time as your fiancee and soon wife will provide her some added confidence as well as in a way show others she is available. If you also want to chat outside the thread send me a PM.

Very sexy. She certainly won't have any problems finding a FB.

:cool:yep very nice indeed where are you guys from?

fucking hot ass. deserves to be owned and pounded.

Try a black guy for that added spice...she'll love it!

Hi,

She will have to widen her horizons for search....if she keeps on looooking for some one cute, adorable,,...she would end up fallign in loving with the guy and tht guy also fucks her better than u ... so there would be no need of a fiance... No offense here to you but as you said u r not into cuck or humiliation. She needs thats why to find a fucker or person who can pleasure her , get her dirty orgasmic side out... SHe needs a fucker not a lover to make her fall in love

Ron

she deserves a massive black cock up her nice pussy

Totally agree with abvt75

I totally agree...look only for a fucker, not a lover...i have lost 2 ex's because of this...trust me....when you see your woman's toes curl for the first time during an orgasm thats so intense...the genie is out of the bottle and can't be put back....it changes the dynamic in an instant...and they even start masturbating by themselves thinking of them...not you....both have admitted to this....especially after a naughty text, you aren't told about etc.

My current girl, even admits...she is only looking for sex from others...nothing more, nothing less...we both feel better with this level of honesty.

Definitely make it clear to whomever she meets that she's looking for a cock, not a man. Her lovers shouldn't be bringing her flowers or telling her she's pretty or remembering her birthday, she should be getting her unbelievably hot body thoroughly fucked and then coming home to you.

This girl is stunning, and well worth the time it would take to get into her pants.

What part of the country are you guys in?