My Arab Slutty Girlfriend...

• Thread starterCuckoldwhiteboy111
  • Start date

Cuckoldwhiteboy111

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2006
I couldn't believe my luck when i met my current girlfriend, she would have to be one of the most gorgeous girls i've ever seen and she's only 18...

She is Arab so has olive skin and sexy dark features and long dark hair, her lips are pouty, there's nothing more i love than watching her sexy lips wrap around my cock. Her tight body makes me so hot, she has a set of perky teen breasts that i love to suck and her arse is small and tight and always makes me hard... she loves to showing it off aswell, always wearing little shorts and tight jeans..

If only her strict Muslim family knew what a slut their daughter was, i sure her Dad would die for sure. They've never really seen some of the slutty things she wears (she's makes sure of that, although lately she’s been getting more brave) and they definitely don’t know how much she loves sex. we've never talked about how much experience she had before me, i always wanted to know but wasn't brave enough to ask (the thought of her with another guy often got me hard). I wouldn't be surprised if she had a quite a few, judging by the way she knows how to please her men. she's got such a high sex drive i have trouble keeping most of the time. It's usual for to want it four times in a night, and i'm she wants it for longer than i can give, but when her sexy body and she starts talking dirty i can't help but explode. She'd probably enjoy someone bigger than me as well (i'm only 5" hard)

Maybe that's why she always seemed to give other guys so much attention, especially when we were at a party or something, if she found some guy to talk to she'd almost completely ignore while she flirted with the guy, giving him dirty little looks a couple of times she ‘accidentally’ dropped something so she could show off her hot ass for her new friend.. I think she loved watching me squirm, i didn't know what to do while she flirted with these guys. I had her up about it a couple of times and tried to tell her to stop but really she the one with the power in the relationship, i don't want to lose her i'm sure she could find some other guy easily, so in the end she pretty much told me to shut the fuck up and quit being such a whiney pussy about it.

And that's the state of my relationship, i'm with the sexiest girl i could imagine (still don't know how i managed to score her but) but she's becoming more and more dominant and demanding. She can be such a harsh bitch sometimes, she hardly ever touches me in public anymore but despite that and everything else I love her…
:feedback:

95261415.img.jpg 98297010.img.jpg

whoas2.JPG Picture 26.jpg

Picture 388.JPG

Some pics of her..as you can she her ass drives people crazy...
Add comments and I will post more..you can personally send her comments to her email at nikk843@hotmail.com

Reactions: Slutnylonx
I'm White and here to represent, I would have ur girlfriend cumming out her anus... go get a role model and some self confidence, maybe a job. u need some help

Nice g/f.. where you located?

Arab Slut

Mmmm very sexy... more pics plz

i call bs, you pulled those pics from a myspace account and claimed them as your gf...

either way, grow some balls

right, that explains the sign saying MUSLIM SLUT..I wonder where else I would have found those?

FAKE FAKE and FAKE

You are nothing but FAKE, I think you are trying to cause hate on this board, listen we love eachother here not "hate" so go get a busy amy be gaet a job or something, if cant find any think go in some mental institution, Just for your own sake.

that didnt even make sense.

how am i trying to cause "hate" by sharing the story of my girlfriend

I've talked to his girl before.

You've probably ripped her pictures and email addy from www.niggerworship.com

She doesn't go for white boys, so I know that you ain't scored her white boy.

She has had her fair share of black dick before, so stop your bullshittin.

Cuckoldwhiteboy111 said:
I couldn't believe my luck when i met my current girlfriend, she would have to be one of the most gorgeous girls i've ever seen and she's only 18...

She is Arab so has olive skin and sexy dark features and long dark hair, her lips are pouty, there's nothing more i love than watching her sexy lips wrap around my cock. Her tight body makes me so hot, she has a set of perky teen breasts that i love to suck and her arse is small and tight and always makes me hard... she loves to showing it off aswell, always wearing little shorts and tight jeans..

If only her strict Muslim family knew what a slut their daughter was, i sure her Dad would die for sure. They've never really seen some of the slutty things she wears (she's makes sure of that, although lately she’s been getting more brave) and they definitely don’t know how much she loves sex. we've never talked about how much experience she had before me, i always wanted to know but wasn't brave enough to ask (the thought of her with another guy often got me hard). I wouldn't be surprised if she had a quite a few, judging by the way she knows how to please her men. she's got such a high sex drive i have trouble keeping most of the time. It's usual for to want it four times in a night, and i'm she wants it for longer than i can give, but when her sexy body and she starts talking dirty i can't help but explode. She'd probably enjoy someone bigger than me as well (i'm only 5" hard)

Maybe that's why she always seemed to give other guys so much attention, especially when we were at a party or something, if she found some guy to talk to she'd almost completely ignore while she flirted with the guy, giving him dirty little looks a couple of times she ‘accidentally’ dropped something so she could show off her hot ass for her new friend.. I think she loved watching me squirm, i didn't know what to do while she flirted with these guys. I had her up about it a couple of times and tried to tell her to stop but really she the one with the power in the relationship, i don't want to lose her i'm sure she could find some other guy easily, so in the end she pretty much told me to shut the fuck up and quit being such a whiney pussy about it.

And that's the state of my relationship, i'm with the sexiest girl i could imagine (still don't know how i managed to score her but) but she's becoming more and more dominant and demanding. She can be such a harsh bitch sometimes, she hardly ever touches me in public anymore but despite that and everything else I love her…
:feedback:

PortAuto2.JPG Gayle Sunbathing.jpg

sallyganged.jpg next.jpg

xxx.jpg

Some pics of her..as you can she her ass drives people crazy...
Add comments and I will post more..you can personally send her comments to her email at nikk843@hotmail.com
u r pussy /ass fuck ....

Reactions: Slutnylonx
Bet she got a nice black bush :)

Sexy Slut

That's one sexy bitch, love to hit that all night and stretch her slutty arab pussy good

agreed, wether he is bullshit or not she is fuckin hot..perfect ass too

anyone know if the email is real?

i think this girl is just about the most fuckable angel on the planet and i would love to see her take me deep inside her. she would beg for the fucking i woul dgive her again and again...

love those pics...

that's one sexy slut... more pics

agreed more pics of this hot slut more ass pics!!

wow

she is amazing. can we see some action pics?

more pics!

where's the new pics slut... lets see more of that sexy ass

clearly -she is a very sexy hot chick........so what's next........ are you getting off on e-mail......or do you want me to slam the bitch from pillar to post..............I have jammed several middle eastern girls......and there is no gold standard regarding snapper.......white, black, asian, latina........it is all trim........now-do I personally believe the bitch is 18......answer -fuck no......if so......send an e-mail and let me talk to her-rather than your computer