• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Slut Wife

• Thread startercheetah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2006
She is 32 years old. It took me about 9 months of trying to get her to fuck another man. That was a year ago. Since then we've had some 3somes and 2gangbangs. Then I got into her fucking other guys without me being there. She has 3 guys that she fucks every now and then (not together). She comes home after getting fucked then while I'm fucking her she tells me all about it. It's great. A couple of weeks ago I came home early when she was in the bathroom and I saw that her instant messenger was logged on on the computer. I took a look at her history and I saw that she fucked one of her sexfriends with his friend once. She didn't tell me she got fucked by 2 guys without me. It really turned me on. Then as I read further in the messenger history I saw she's planning on getting fucked by one of her guys and 3 other guys. I think she's going to do it tomorrow. She hasn't mentioned anything about it to me. She said she's going to her girlfriend's house. So I'll be home and she will be getting humped by 4 guys. It's such a turn on that she's doing this without telling me so I won't let her know that I know. I don't know if this makes me a cuckhold or not.
I'll keep you posted. Anyway, here's some pics of my beautiful slut wife.

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,923
  • w_photsuperphoto.jpg
    w_photsuperphoto.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3,684
  • new_DSC02126.jpg
    new_DSC02126.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5,936
  • new_DSC02123.jpg
    new_DSC02123.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4,948
  • new_DSC01990.jpg
    new_DSC01990.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5,819
no wonder they fuk the shit outta her

She's gorgeous

Who wouldn't want to fuck such a gorgeous creature

That's pretty awesome dude, keep up the good work.

Another slutty asian wife

Hey guy, I know how exciting it is to have an asian wife fuck other men and watch. My wife is asian, so i know the feeling. I like it when she sucks and fucks bigger cock. Since, I'm not too big it's a real treat to see her in action.

I got into her fucking other guys after she told me she liked big dick. She tell me about how big her previous guy was and how much it filled up her pussy.
Anyway, she let me take a couple of pics of her holding a big cock. Afterwards, she let me jackoff in the corner, while i watched her suck him dry.

Attachments

• amy.jpg
    amy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,093
  • amy8.jpg
    amy8.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2,370
cuckedguy said:
Hey guy, I know how exciting it is to have an asian wife fuck other men and watch. My wife is asian, so i know the feeling. I like it when she sucks and fucks bigger cock. Since, I'm not too big it's a real treat to see her in action.

I got into her fucking other guys after she told me she liked big dick. She tell me about how big her previous guy was and how much it filled up her pussy.
Anyway, she let me take a couple of pics of her holding a big cock. Afterwards, she let me jackoff in the corner, while i watched her suck him dry.

My wife is a pilipina, found her 10 years ago doing "shortimes" in a bar in quezon city in the philippines when I was in the service. She turned me on immediately, and I got hooked watching her give other service guys head. After getting to know her and paying her bar fee, she and the bar owner let me watch her fuck in the backroom from an adjacent bedroom. Sometimes on a busy Sat night she would shortime 6 or 7 guys, sometimes even the occasional couple. After a year of "dating" I married her before being transfered, and have never regretted it!

Hey Cuckedguy,
if u ever wanna trade pics let me know. i got a lot.
my wife is japanese. tonight she's going out with her 'girlfriend' so i'm going
to fuck her good when she gets home. can't wait to feel that loose pussy.
we're going to vegas soon so maybe she can get some action there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a hot little thing. She is gorgeous!

Cheetah

Sounds like an awesome idea.

Very Nice Little Pussy

Cheeta In my opinion you are one lucky fucker. I call that sneaky pussy. Plus I think it is really hot that the woman does what she wants to and then lets you find out. Most of all is catching that pussy full of cum. Enjoy it and have fun. What do you think LADIES isnt that a pretty hot deal from your side of the action also???? okdeacon

asian wife

Would love to see my Asian wife fuck or suck another guy.

Attachments

• cr1.jpg
    cr1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,147
a few more pics

i've arranged for me to watch her fuck 2 guys this weekend. i have to hide in the closet though. the doors have blinds so i'll be able to see all the action.
gonna be fun. here's some more pics of her.

Attachments

• new_DSC02145.jpg
    new_DSC02145.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,559
  • new_DSC01975.jpg
    new_DSC01975.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,771
  • new_DSC00316_1.jpg
    new_DSC00316_1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,850
Bbc In Nyc

blk bull ready to take charge and fulfill a cucks fantasy.GET AT ME LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

She is truly beautiful. :)

Duncan1954 said:
She is truly beautiful. :)
Never a truer word said! She is simply gorgeous - and so deliciously fuckable!

Other men

Your wife is a gorgeous creature any man would love to shag her but be carfull she is from a differant culture
But who am I to put a damper on your life Enjoy her. Be lucky :D
WB

That asian at the beginning of this thread is hot! Post more pics of her!

Damn!

ert85 said:
That asian at the beginning of this thread is hot! Post more pics of her!

She fuckin hot!! :eek:

some more pics

for your enjoyment... here's some more shots of her with a few guys.
She told me she was at her new friend's (girl) house last night. When her girlfriend went out to buy beer she blew her friend's friend (guy) on the the couch. She said she did it so she would have a sexy story to tell me when she got home.

Attachments

• new_DSC02242.jpg
    new_DSC02242.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,807
  • new_DSC02157.jpg
    new_DSC02157.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,548
  • new_DSC02117.jpg
    new_DSC02117.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,346
  • new_DSC02050.jpg
    new_DSC02050.jpg