• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Slut Wife

• Thread startercheetah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some of the hottest pics I've ever seen posted on this site! Love me some asians, please post more!

damn cheetah, she is hot! Keep posting.

^ Nice, where are you guys from?

hey clipise

nice girl you got there. is that your wife? can you post some more pics of
her? very nice. has she fucked other guys for you?

Awsome pictures. My wife is Asian and 44 years old...She is thin and sexy and I wish I could fix her up with some guys.... She likes the fantasy, but has not taken the next step....

Lucky guy

Hi Cheetah. Youre a lucky guy. I fantasise all the time about my wife having secret trysts with other men. I dont think it will ever happen because I dont think she fantasises about other men. Good luck.

Same here

We're also about to make the first move.

ohmmmm said:
Awsome pictures. My wife is Asian and 44 years old...She is thin and sexy and I wish I could fix her up with some guys.... She likes the fantasy, but has not taken the next step....

Attachments

• Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,018
I want an Asian wife!!!

Gosh, these women are so beautiful and sexy, I want one to be my wife. Do any of your Asian wives have sisters or cousins available? lol but partly serious too. I would love to have a hot wife especially Asian, Black, White, Indian, Russian, etc.

Asian? love it

This bull really loves to use asians, they are the best.

Have an Asian goddess myself and hoping to introduce her to the delights of cuckoldry. 35 yr oldThai. Lovely body and red hot in bed.

Wow. Awesome!

Cheetah, you are one lucky man.

First to have a hot asian wife like that (I also do)

And that she gets fucked by other guys.

How good were those dp shots? sensational.

Any more pics?

What has your sexy wife been up to lately, Cheetah?

Hi Cheetah,

You haven't posted for a while...so I find myself wondering what delightfully naughty adventures your incredibly sexy Japanese wife has been up to lately.

Do tell... ^_* Onegai shimasu.

David
(Brisbane, Australia)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok. will do. give 24 hours and i'll post an update with pics.

Great--

One of the hotest posters I have ever seen here. Look forward to it!

Hi Cheetah ! What exciting adventures has your Japanese wife had lately?

cheetah said:
ok. will do. give 24 hours and i'll post an update with pics.

Hi Cheetah,

Some time back you posted a picture showing your wife in action with an older guy (a stockbroker or professional like that), who you said had mentioned he had a group of like-minded male friends, who'd like to gangbang her. That time he was good enough to photograph and record video footage of his encounter with your wife and send it to you. Has he been seeing her since then? Just wondering what exciting encounters she's been having since you last posted.

- David
(Australia)

Nice

I love tight petite pussy. Would love to have her for a night send her home well used. If your near OKC I'd love to let her ride my 9" cock!

I have a Thai/Chinese gf at the moment that says she wants to fuck 7 guys and make me watch while they take turns dp'ing her...when it happens ill try and get some pics

More please!

Would love to see more of your hot wife getting banged! I leave these in the history file for mine to find....I think she's *just* starting to get turned on by the idea.

More than three years old thread ???
Closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread