• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we think we know about Min-Ju's pregnancy risk? Min-Ju let KS lick her Monday evening the 16th . So she stopped flowing some hours earlier. Apparently Tuesday was treated as the last day of her prior cycle, so a Blue pill Tuesday morning. That evening they divided up the next cycle's 28 pills, 7 being placebo Blue and 21 being effective White. Min-Ju randomly (???) picked out 5 pills to take Wednesday through Sunday while KA is bedding her. She alluded once and asserted once that her morning pill was Blue (2 out of 5 being an unlikely combination [random?] but sounds right given the risk I suspect Min-Ju wanted to run. But unplanned, she was screwed Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday morning without any pills to take.

So, her new cycle started Tuesday or Wednesday (I think Tuesday) and we are now either 9 or 8 days into her cycle, the last 8 being fucked more than once a day. During that time she has taken 3 or 4 White pills (likely 3) with no White pill the last 4 days. 4 days without pills means she almost assuredly did not refresh her protection this cycle. But she has residual protection from the prior months. What this boils down to is mostly determined by when she ovulates. His sperm is fully viable through Friday night--Saturday early morning and much less viable through Monday morning. Min-Ju says she can tell when she ovulates, so she will then know the actual risk she is running.

Odds are good she will ovulate sometime Friday to Monday.

How big and viable a load did he give her Wednesday morning? Given the frequency of his ejaculations, one would think he shot most of his wad before then. But physiology is a funny thing. Knowing this is his last time, he may have delivered a heroic load. KS should ask Min-Ju.

Remember what people call couples who use the rhythm method? Parents.

However how you cut it, gee what an adventure!

Last edited:
KS,

Thank you for giving me a little time where I can work without a hard-on.

On a serious note, you're playing with emotional fire, of course. Min-Ju's emotions I don't know about. But you might find yourself with irrational bursts of real jealousy and anger that leak out, in spite of yourself. These can poison a relationship very effectively. Examples: Finding yourself unsure of how she feels about KA, worried about "rules" for her contacts with him, or having an intense need to monitor her interactions with him or other men.
Feeling genuinely bad about your sexual abilities or ability to please her. Or generally feeling pissed about some of the things she did, and letting that turn into snide comments or fighting.

If you find yourself with those kinds of feelings, better to discuss here (or by PM) before they leak out too much. If asked, I will be serious instead of taunting you.

koreanslut said:
when I got home from work she concocted a "need" to go get some things from the story and asked me to come with her, leaving him alone in our place to pack.

It's amazing how little time the two of you have been able to talk over the last week. There's been a lot of nonverbal communication, though :).

she kind of wished she could boot him out tonight so we could be together.

After yesterday's message, I thought that would be the most likely possibility. Why couldn't she? Did she need to be the perfect hostess? I think so, plus she apparently had some more serious fucking planned, sore pussy or not.

I'll have to tell you about dinner and that night later. And the intoxicating sight of her she arranged for me to have.

That sounds like it will be amazing, especially since you'll get some time to compose it carefully.

For now, I'll leave you with this sound-image. By the time I fell asleep last night I assumed things were over, that I would be off for work and they would be off for the airport and that would be that. But in the early morning hours, when I sleep lightly before the alarm goes off, my half-asleep state suddenly perked up. I was hearing cries. Moans. And the shower was one. I heard her cry out... in English... "Give it... give it... I need it... your sperm... deep inside ... ohhhh yeesssss."

Argh.

I had the impression that, maybe, you were fed up with being cuckolded yesterday morning. Was there more
humiliation, dismissal, etc.? Did you continue to maintain the absurd pretense that "everything is normal" (I hope so, just because I like it so much).

Anyway, it sounds like you remained gracious hosts (and especially hostess), to the end, in spite of his long stay and your growing irritation.

I have a MILLION questions, but I will postpone most of them (maybe even organize them), certainly until a detailed update. Where, in addition to describing last night's experience, I'm sure you explain what the "consequences" will be.

Here's one of those questions: To what extent do you think Min-Ju simulating some of the things you think happened? Would she deceive you about some of things that you couldn't directly witness, to make things more exciting for you? Like secretly taking pills from another stash? Maybe she's more "honest" than that (that's not a moral judgement, just a question about her approach to the cuckolding thing). Would you prefer to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth, even if it's less hot than what you imagine?

Last edited:
wow... what an exciting visit that was... and thanks again for your frequent updates during his visit... and i think everyone understands that you will need a few days away from the site to just reconnect with Min-Ju...

personally i like the idea of the cocoa butter lotion.. or something along those lines which will reinforce your support of the situation... there is a real risk that she could become pregnant and you never made any move to stop her or prevent the risk... so in the heat of the moment i assume Min-Ju was understanding that you were happy with the risk and maybe you even wanted him to get her pregnant... she gave you opportunities to ask her to be safe, she let you know she had taken a blue pill, you didn't back out and ask her to then use a condom so she went with it, also when she was totally bare with him she let you stay with them in the apartment, all you needed to do was knock on the bedroom door and ask her to stop, she wanted you to text her every time you came just so she could know that you were really actually into the whole thing... and when she was then having sex with him bare she loved it... she felt hotter than ever before... but now after the dust has settled and the reality of the risk taken is realised she will need your support and love and reassurance... it might be hard for you to accept if she is in fact pregnant, particularly since you despise the guy who got her pregnant so much, but you had your chance to stop it and you didn't.

anyway, like someone else said, try to control any anger or jealousy you may feel as best you can... just don't take it out on Min-Ju...

and i really look forward to your detailed updates.... i hope you will start right back at the start of his visit and fill in all the blanks that you learned about when Min-Ju tells you everything...

Quick question

Is the pregnancy idea still hot at this point, now that it's not a question of "she might get pregnant", but a question of "she might BE pregnant"?

I reckon at this point, it's a bit of "Oh shit, how could we have gotten so carried away?" But I don't know.

I still think it's hot.

Then again, it's not my wife we're talking about.

KS,

We haven't forgotten you. Just waiting quietly (and somewhat patiently).

KS,

I hope you can address the points here after your update about Tuesday evening.
I certainly don't want to delay that!

But I can't hold off posting any more. I have a million questions,which
I'm storing up for later, but I guess these are currently on the top of my mind. You've bared your
soul to the point where I identify with you, and I feel like you may be feeling
some non-erotic pain and anxiety at this point.

[Later edit: I think I was being alarmist. But I think the questions are important, and may point to problems.

Maybe Min-Ju made some explicit promises to KA, because it was hot to do so. She gets the
same thrill that KS does from making "irrevocable" commitments. So, she resolved to stay with KA at all times (if
he wished) and serve him in every way. And, to make it more of a commitment, maybe she promised him she
would do that. Maybe she even promised long before he showed up.]

Your last post said Min-Ju was at the airport with KA. While I don't
think it's probable, I wouldn't be totally surprised if she didn't
come back - just got on the plane with him. Because you may not
really have understood what was going on in her head and heart. I
feel like I don't.

[Apparently didn't happen.]

Of course, a lot has happened since your last post, so maybe it's all
good (or very bad). Probably the best I can hope for is that
it's mostly good, with some significant anxiety.

You REALLY need to understand Min-Ju's motivation for some of her
behavior. You don't want to guess -- it's easy to feel that you know
a lover's mind, and then get a truly ugly surprise. Like a lot of
guys, I know that from harsh personal experience. I don't want to
make you paranoid, but to emphasize how critical it is to find out
what she was really thinking/feeling, not to project your own feelings
onto her.

I wonder about several things:

* Why did she spend every second with him, to the extent that she
barely had time to text you a few sentences on some days?
It seems like this was painful for you in a not good way, and
it's hard for me to understand.

Maybe it was hot the first couple of days, but it doesn't seem to be
what you wanted. After the reception, it wasn't required by her
gallery duties, or the demands of being a good host. So, it must have
been what she wanted. But why? Is it even what KA wanted? Didn't he
he have some things to do that didn't involve her? If so, why didn't
she take those times to communicate more?

It seems that she chose to treat his every whim, however trivial,
as something that took precedence over your needs.

[Of course, that was hot for you at times. ]

Could it be that her fantasy was to (temporarily) play act as his
slave, not just sexually but in other ways? That would be the best
case scenario. If so, you need to learn more, so, in the future,
you can help push her buttons 1/10th as well as she has pushed yours.
You owe her that.

But that doesn't really compute for me, because KA probably would
have preferred that you not be around, and would have requested that
she not let you stay at home, and maybe, exclude you from even more
activities. She must have made a deal with him where he could keep
fucking her IF he tolerated your being around. (Maybe I'm wrong and
he wanted it. You certainly need to know.) But that's totally
inconsistent with her slave role.

[In fact, maybe she promised to be his slave, under the condition that
he had to allow KS in the house.]

* What the fuck was the dinner dismissal about on Monday? When you
said you had hit your limit, at first I thought it was just because
things had been going on so long. But, really, the turning point
was not being invited to dinner with them. I think that's when you
really decided you "kind of didn't like him." -- and I can see why.

But it's not like they needed more alone time, for fuck's sake!
Was this a drama she made up for your
benefit? Maybe it hit your hot zone, but it pretty un-erotic, given
the more sexual things she could have done. Or did KA want her to
do it? You really need to know.

[I really want to know where this came from, and whether it was
something that pushed KS over the edge, but maybe it was kind of
hot. Maybe KA wasn't enthusiastic about dinging with KS again,
or maybe MJ was just pulling KS's chain.]

* I think you projected onto Min-Ju your desire to see him leave on
Wednesday. I bet you said something about having had enough, and
that she agreed to avoid a conflict. Her affectionate behavior at
the store might well have been an effort to placate you. If she had
really hit her limit, I just don't think she would have fucked him
again.

Once the game was over, it would be hard to continue the play
acting.

So, why did she continue? This is related to the first point. Did
she resolve that she was going to act as his slave, EVEN if she'd
decided it wasn't that fun any more?

Or did she desparately want to please KA at all costs, even if she
was tired and you were unhappy? That's what I worry about!

[Worth finding out. But maybe she just promised to fuck KA
whenever he wanted, and didn't want to renege.]

* I REALLY wish you would ask her how she would have reacted if you
had asserted yourself and taken her off to bed unexpectedly when she
was hanging out with KA, as I proposed. I speculated that she would kind of like
it, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm not pushing the idea, and I'm glad you didn't do it (it sounds
like you didn't). But her answer to that question would be very
revealing.

I have this sinking feeling in my gut that she might be REALLY
upset, I guess because it might displease KA. And that crosses over
from role playing to something much more serious that you would need
to worry about.

[Maybe not so serious. If she promised KA, she might not want to
renege on that. I actually think it would be hot if she felt she had
promised him and *had* to follow through.]

Or, more benignly, maybe she was REALLY into the slave fantasy, and
part of that was serving his needs no matter what, even if she had gotten
tired of it. If you had done this, it would have blown it up, and maybe
disrupted her fantasy. If that's the case, you need to know, too -- it will tell you a lot
about her.

[I stil think you need to know.]

Last edited:
I think the enthusiastic yes rule and KS's reaffirmation of it in his "If you are going to play being..." explains much. I feel their loving marriage is healthier than you fear.

George said:
I think the enthusiastic yes rule and KS's reaffirmation of it in his "If you are going to play being..." explains much. I feel their loving marriage is healthier than you fear.

I think you're probably right.

I'm not saying there's a problem. My main point is that I don't fully understand her behavior in the instances I mentioned. Although I (and, I'm sure, KS) can make up explanations, it's important for him to find out from her what was really going on. (And I sure hope he tells us.)

If nothing else, it will be highly interesting to him, and it might end up saving a lot of heartache.

They're playing a dangerous (and really exciting) game, and communication is extra important.

I'm also a little worried about the lack of a report from KS. As of the last report, he hadn't had a chance to seriously talk about anything since KA arrived. When they finally got a chance to catch up, some sticky issues that he didn't expect may have arisen.

(And, no, I don't seriously really think she went back to Korea! Although I guess she could do that and text him: "You wanted me to be cruel!")

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting. Reconnecting with Min-Ju has been intense and a little difficult, but things are/will be ok. That's not why I haven't been posting. I've been unusually busy lately. I had hoped to have time this evening, but I'm wiped out. Maybe soon.

koreanslut said:
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting. Reconnecting with Min-Ju has been intense and a little difficult, but things are/will be ok. That's not why I haven't been posting. I've been unusually busy lately. I had hoped to have time this evening, but I'm wiped out. Maybe soon.

It's great to hear from you!

I imagine you've been a bit distracted lately and some work may have piled up. I hope you catch up and start posting (a lot) soon.

- A devoted fan.

great to see you back and hear from you again... good to hear things are going ok... i can imagine that it is a little bit of a strange feeling after all that has happened but i know you are a strong enough couple to make it through whatever may have happened or will happen... i look forward to hearing the full update soon...

koreanslut said:

I'm very interested in the intensity and difficulties of reconnection -- not out of morbid curiosity, but because I'm really interested by the emotional side of this story.

The whole situation was intentionally extraordinarily stressful. I said something about it being an opportunity for the two of you to get to know each other much better -- but, what you learn may require some processing, too.

Her feelings about KA might also be very confused.

I recommend listening A LOT and trying very hard not to get upset about anything you hear.

Both of you sound like great people. It comes through in your posts. I wish you both the best , and will be eagerly checking for updates.

[I guess the most obvious problem other than her deciding that she's in love with KA would be if she said she didn't want to tell KS what happened when he wasn't around. If I were him, that would make me VERY petulant!]

Last edited:
I don't really know where to begin, so I guess I'll just start somewhere and wander a bit, maybe coming back later to fill out more detail. We've been spending every bit of time possible together lately, a lot of cuddling and holding and quiet time. It's been very nice. Which made it suck that I had to go for a brief for-real trip this weekend. We're anxious around each other and needing (and getting) a lot of reassurance, more insecure than anything else. Both Min-Ju and I have expressed a sense that maybe we went a little far, let things get a little out of hand, surprised ourselves, but it hasn't been expressed in terms of regrets.

One thing that made me feel a lot better is the day before he left, Min-Ju sat him down and told him things would end when he returned to Korea and that she was completely and unchangeably with me. He seemed to expect and unready understand that, which made her feel a lot better too. Of course, that morning fuck in the shower undermines her claim that "it's over". I'm not sure whether this makes that better or worse, but he initiated the shower fuck. Roughly, apparently.

Yeah, that she let go of herself so much with this Korean man, given how she feels and talks about what her dating life would have been like if she had stayed in Korea, is something of a mystery. To me. And to her, too. She admits the contradiction, and struggles to explain it, too. One theory I have explains it some maybe. Outside of all this Min-Ju talks a lot about feeling "trapped between two worlds" -- her world here with me and with friends, and her world back in Korea with her "old life." That world in Korea is something of a ghost world for her, both in the sense she is constantly aware of how time is passing for her family without her there, and in the sense that she can't help but wonder what her life might have been like if she had stayed. I don't know how much this is part of her experience with the Korean artist, but I do think it plays some role.

But then here is another big source of ambivalence for me: now that things are over I feel a little... uncomfortable with just how much we let this guy -- still a total stranger to me really -- into our marriage. And here, I don't mean that we let his cock into my wife's pussy, but that we let him into the intimate emotional space of our life together. And I feel that ambivalence about sharing with you on this forum, too. I get uncomfortable with how much is shared. Even what I said above about Min-Ju's feelings -- I'm not sure how I really feel about sharing that, even anonymously. I may go back and delete it. I may decide not to share so much about our inner emotional journey, though I know and understand that you are interested.

So to switch topics, maybe I'll touch briefly on the sex. I know you like that, anyway. Sex is always good. So the first day they were together after he arrived, they did fuck. Of course they did. But not immediately. Min-Ju said it felt strange and surreal to suddenly be alone with him in the apartment, like a kind of bizarro arranged marriage. Suddenly they were thrust together, but making the first move seemed unimaginable, like there was an unbridgeable gap between them even if that gap was very narrow. She suggested he take a shower. In the master bathroom, of course. Hearing her confess that she spied on him as he undressed was hot and truly surprising. She said it scared but excited her knowing his body would soon be on top of hers, pushing inside her.

He showered. She made him a snack/light meal in the kitchen. He came out wearing fresh clothes, which of course meant he registered that his bag had been left in the bedroom for him, and rubbing his hair dry with the towel. They chatted in the kitchen. She said it felt really awkward, but "also very hot." She said, "I was very aware of how hard my nipples were getting" and "He flirted a bit, brushing up against me in unnecessary moments." "Did you flirt back?" I asked, genuinely curious. She blushed furiously telling me this, but yes. She let her body linger next to his, and felt the heat resonate between them. She told me that "The first text you sent asking if everything was ok came just moments before I let him kiss me." In the kitchen, against the counter.

My sexy wife's petite little body in his arms just after she texts back that "Everything's fine." So yes...

Thank you for sharing. Please relate your feelings. We really care.

koreanslut said:
I don't really know where to begin, so I guess I'll just start somewhere and wander a bit, maybe coming back later to fill out more detail. We've been spending every bit of time possible together lately, a lot of cuddling and holding and quiet time. It's been very nice. Which made it suck that I had to go for a brief for-real trip this weekend. We're anxious around each other and needing (and getting) a lot of reassurance, more insecure than anything else. Both Min-Ju and I have expressed a sense that maybe we went a little far, let things get a little out of hand, surprised ourselves, but it hasn't been expressed in terms of regrets.

The trip does suck, but otherwise it sounds good.

One thing that made me feel a lot better is the day before he left, Min-Ju sat him down and told him things would end when he returned to Korea and that she was completely and unchangeably with me. He seemed to expect and unready understand that, which made her feel a lot better too. Of course, that morning fuck in the shower undermines her claim that "it's over". I'm not sure whether this makes that better or worse, but he initiated the shower fuck. Roughly, apparently.

Well, he wasn't back in Korea yet.

It sounds like you enjoyed it at the time?

I think it will be REALLY HARD to find a man who can give the two of you an experience like this. After things settle down, you may want to do something again with him, unless you feel that he or Min-Ju was really getting attached. But, it sounds like he knew what he was signing up for (except he probably got laid a hell of a lot more than he expected!)

Yeah, that she let go of herself so much with this Korean man, given how she feels and talks about what her dating life would have been like if she had stayed in Korea, is something of a mystery. To me. And to her, too. She admits the contradiction, and struggles to explain it, too. One theory I have explains it some maybe. Outside of all this Min-Ju talks a lot about feeling "trapped between two worlds" -- her world here with me and with friends, and her world back in Korea with her "old life." That world in Korea is something of a ghost world for her, both in the sense she is constantly aware of how time is passing for her family without her there, and in the sense that she can't help but wonder what her life might have been like if she had stayed. I don't know how much this is part of her experience with the Korean artist, but I do think it plays some role.

It doesn't sound mysterious to me. There's no reason to think he's the kind of man she would want as a real lover, husband, whatever. She was getting something she can't get in real life by living out this fantasy. She probably grew up with men like that and associates masculinity with it, and thus finds them sexy. She's acting out a fantasy, which is why it's so hot for her. This is a way for her to live a little bit of that life she chose not to live.

She can enjoy being super-submissive in this context while still being a feminist in "real life." You probably don't have a desire to wear a frilly apron at work, either. (I'll delete the quote if you delete it from your post.)

But then here is another big source of ambivalence for me: now that things are over I feel a little... uncomfortable with just how much we let this guy -- still a total stranger to me really -- into our marriage. And here, I don't mean that we let his cock into my wife's pussy, but that we let him into the intimate emotional space of our life together. And I feel that ambivalence about sharing with you on this forum, too. I get uncomfortable with how much is shared. Even what I said above about Min-Ju's feelings -- I'm not sure how I really feel about sharing that, even anonymously. I may go back and delete it. I may decide not to share so much about our inner emotional journey, though I know and understand that you are interested.

I suppose we'll find out to what extent he entered your marriage. What we've seen so far doesn't indicate that he knows very much at all about what you and Min-ju are like together.

I'll understand, but be disappointed if you don't want to talk about the emotional side much.

<description of what happened right after KS left the apartment>

YES!

Yeah, I can understand you wanting to hold back some of your private feelings and emotions but my advice is to share and get the feedback that you can. I'm sure you don't have many real friends you can share and discuss this topic with so although some of the advice you might get here will be fantasy bullshit you will also get some decent advice and you also get the release of letting the emotions out which could for helping you cope with it all.

Thanks for sharing... I am loving how you are starting right at the start and I hope you will continue to share with us in this way...

Great to see another post – you had me worried that you'd given up just before the best part. Now how's that for denial...

Briefly, I'll say that it's completely natural to be ambivalent in your situation. Many others whom I've read about have expressed the same feelings. Of course, spilling five times in a row might have contributed to a certain lack of enthusiasm after the fact.

Reconnection is important. So is some discussion of 'lessons learned'. MJ and yourself need to take some time to discuss what parts of the last week were most exciting, and which one's were less so. You both should take away from it an understanding of what you'd like to avoid in the future, and the areas that you'd like to push a little farther next time.

All that said, I think that when you return to thinking about doing this again, you will find it to have been a very sexy experience. You're level of interest thus far says as much. Once you have a chance to get together, communicate and reconnect full, I expect you will both begin to anxiously anticipate what you will get up to 'next time'...

koreanslut said:
We've been spending every bit of time possible together lately, a lot of cuddling and holding and quiet time. It's been very nice.

Wow, I just realized what was missing from this list: fucking!

Aren't you fucking her slowly and gently while she tells you what happened? Isn't she physically demonstrating all the delightful ways she sucked and fucked him when she gets to those parts of the narrative? (I can imaghine you saying "Fuck! You were on top of him like this? I can't believe you did that with him!") In those cases where you shared the experience, aren't you telling her what it was like for you, much like you did in your posts? I'm sure that would make you both hotter than hell -- as we all know, you have a special talent for erotic description. If you just tell her about your experience on Monday night in the right way (go back and review those real-time updates) I predict that it will make her come. And when she tells you what she was doing Sunday night while you were listening, I know you're going to come. Do it in her pussy.

This whole thing happened so fast. There's a huge reservoir of hotness waiting to be tapped. You could go for months before you exhaust that stimulus.

Or are you still in a cage, or is she too sore to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread