• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems as if you may get that skype session with SooYun this weekend. The humiliation of her knowing you are in a chastity device and how Min-Ju has complete control over your erections and releases, meaning you are fully at Min-Ju's will for when or where she deems fit for you to get out or get to cum is part of the turn on.

Admitting you liked when SooYun had the key and was the one controlling your chastity from so far away with no way to change her mind or let her have pity to let you out was a good idea. I would bet SooYun liked it and would be up for it again. Telling her she has control over how far she wants to take it with SooYun is also a great idea, Telling her how much it makes you want to lick her pussy would show SooYun how much power that little cage can have over a mans behaviors. Telling Min-Ju that if she wanted you to you would lick SooYun and Min-ju's pussy if she wanted to is proof that with that cage on you are putty in Min-Ju's hands to mold and tell what to do and when. You are at her will and the dragged out In-ter-esting was maybe a way of her showing she is shocked how much under her power you are.

If the bar thing doesn't work out this weekend its not a big deal imo. It is an idea that could always be on the back burner for another weekend when its needed. Figure out a good situation for you guys even if it takes a week or a couple, then when the times right put your guys plan into action. I love how you guys talk and share with each in the days after everything happens, its great for your relationship and great for the journey you both are on making it stronger over time for both.

you must be quite excited but also nervous about your upcoming chat with SooYun... i guess you still don't know how much Min-Ju will tell her so you will just have to wait and see... it could be a very long time in the cage for you if SooYun takes control again... it is interesting how Min-Ju asked you if you would lick SooYun's pussy... since you are so far away and it is not likely to happen i feel that maybe Min-Ju has something else in mind and was just judging your response... maybe she just wants to know how much control she has... like you said though you being in chastity is comforting to her as she knows you can't have sex with other women and your focus remains on her as your key holder... but maybe she was feeling jealous when she gave her "in-ter-es-ting" response knowing that you can still please other women with your tongue...

one of the things i find very hot when i think about the cuckolding lifestyle is the fact that my number of sexual partners will stay stagnant while my wife or gf's number will be constantly increasing... just think of your number now and think of Min-Ju's number and know that she will soon have bypassed you and left you in the dust behind her ever increasing number of different sex partners...

i have a good suggestion for a way to have a little "foreplay" to your night out tonight... my suggestion is that you go to Caleb's workplace for dinner again... this would be fun for Min-Ju and should definitely get her in the mood for being flirty and a little cruel... she can drive you crazy as you will sit there looking at the man who now has sole access to her bare pussy... making you jealous and teasing you at times through the meal... then she can also make Caleb jealous as he watches from a far as she is flirting with you... he knows she is in a relationship but for him to see it in the real will make him jealous for sure... if he comes by the table at all Min-Ju can then casually re-introduce you both to each other... she could casually say to him, "Caleb, you remember my husband KS, i think you met the last time we were here.... (and watch his facial reaction to that bomb) and then she could say to you "honey, this is Caleb, he's the one who taught me...(slight pause) about that awesome whiskey... and watch his smug reaction as he recalls that that is not all he has been teaching her....

this could be a good opportunity for Min-Ju to either show him his place and let him know that he is her "side-bitch"... or she could use it to try to get you both a bit more relaxed around each other and she could flirt with him in front of you to let Caleb see that you are accepting of her flirting with others... up to you both which card she would play... either way i think it would be hot for him having her there... he could be telling his workmates, theres that hot slut I'm banging.... she's out with her hubby now but she will be begging me for my cock later....

what do you think of that idea? if you don't do it tonight you could always do the same another night...

*****If you want to keep tonight Caleb free then you could do this another night perhaps. Another option in that case is for her to be very ambiguous with him in terms of who you are. She is then very flirty with him in front of you. She tells him or texts him that she wants to meet him for a drink when he gets off.. Then when he comes to the bar you are sitting with her. I'm sure it could be quite awkward for a little bit. But then tell Min-ju that when she wants to be alone with him for her to tell you..*ok honey, I think it's time to go home now* then she should kiss you very passionately before adding *I'm just going to stay for one more drink with Caleb so we can catch up, I'll be home soon but don't wait up, love you*

Just imagine what he would be thinking... Its pretty hit and very cruel, right!*****

Last edited:
Maybe Min-ju and SooYun have been planning a vacation for SooYun to come here and get a little rest and relaxation. How hot would that be to come home one day and have Min-Ju and SooYun sitting there waiting for you?

I think that at this time you should leave the sleeping dog of Min-Ju's pre-existing relationship lie where it is. He doesn't care. He should become aware of you when it maximizes your mutual game, not just because it would be fun now. Let their relationship develop. Let him develop some emotional commitment to her. Then your reveal will have more impact and meaning. Also at this time you two are developing you cuckold man-hotwife relationship. Inserting Caleb into that development should wait until you are both ready and can make the best use of that one-time reveal event.
I suggest you go somewhere where people hang out and dance. Asking a guy to ask your companion from work to dance is a great way to jump start Min-Ju's flirting.

Someone from work should be out of the equation, that's is a bit too close for comfort

I am pretty sure George is implying a game where Min-ju is acting as KS's co worker and he goes and asks a guy to dance with her. Not someone from work

Correct

I would like to know how Min-Ju and Caleb are building a relationship outside of sex. I initially considered Caleb to be an insensitive user, particularly with his bitch-slut comments and indifference to her relationships with other men. But since then we have learned that Min-Ju prodded him to be bitchy, that she has non-sex subjects to talk about with him, and that she enjoys being around his friends. Questions: How did Caleb treat Min-Ju outside the bedroom on their Wednesday date? Does she now enjoy texting him as a friend with whom she shares non-sexual thoughts? How sexually and socially dominant is he being now? Has he shown more interest in the non-sex side of Min-Ju's makeup?

I hope you two found a nice place for Min-Ju to meet dance partners in a non-threatening environment. I hope you two had fun and played in your bedroom afterwards.

It happened. SooYun. And wow, was it intense. Gotta write this down quick so I don't forget.

This morning I was at the computer finishing some emails and planning to post an update (I'll have to get to that later) when I heard the tell-tale "bop-bop" of skype calling from the other room. Then Min-Ju's voice speaking in Korean. A thrill of fear/excitement went down my spine, and a moment later she called out to me. Obediently, I went into the other room and sat next to her in front of the laptop, and sure enough there is SooYun's smiling face. SooYun is more "cute" than "hot," with straight somewhat limp hair, and a narrow face. She's beanpole skinny with what look like pert A cups. There's also an edge to her, like she's worked to get where she is. I greet her in Korean and she greets me back. Then there's an awkward pause. We all know why we are calling but bringing it up directly feels very strange, so there's a bit of small talk. It's tough, though; her English is limited and my Korean is only minimal. Min-Ju has her hand on my thigh somewhat possessively, and in a surprising display of affection she kisses me on the cheek in front of her friend. Then she breaks the ice. She's moving in and out of Korean and English, but I hear the word "chastity" spoken in a Korean-accented way several times -- I can guess what is being said. And it causes my cage to shrink around my dick. SooYun giggles and my wife laughs, making it get smaller, too.

Then SooYun addresses me, "You are locked now?" I have to think I was blushing furiously. "Yes," I say, in English and then in Korean. "But you did not stay locked?" "No." I'm trying to read her face, but fail. She asks why I did not stay locked, and I try to explain how it was hard and how I got horny. Min-Ju jumps in in Korean and they talk back and forth for a moment; I try to read her face to figure out what she's saying but she just gives me a smile. Then SooYun switched back to English and asked me, "What is it like?" Her English sounds more formal, almost like I'm being interviewed, and she is a teacher. For a moment I'm looking into her eyes and feel my face getting even redder, then I look down. Thoughts are spinning in my head about how crazy it is I'm talking with this woman I barely know about something so intimate, and wondering just what my wife makes of all this. I have to admit though it is a turn on to have her know I'm in a cage right now and that my wife holds the key, and it's flattering to have her attention on me. It's hard to meet her eyes as I explain how the cage makes me feel horny all the time, and how it makes me feel submissive and want to please women. SooYun is clearly very interested. "You cannot cum?" she asks. I tell her, "No, I can't get hard, can't cum, can't touch myself." "Wow," she says, and says something to my wife in Korean. Min-Ju jumps in, saying, "You should see how desperate to please he gets." "Oh?" SooYun laughs. "He's like a little puppy." Min-Ju pats my head, and they both laugh.

"This makes you want to please your wife?" she asks. I nod and say, "Yes, very much." "Like how?" I'm holding Min-Ju's hand as I explain how I like to shower her with affection and do things with her. Then glance over at Min-Ju, clutch her hand tighter, and push myself to go further. "... and I like to lick her pussy..." The two women explode into laughter and Korean. I can see SooYun gesturing toward her crotch to make sure she understands. I'm feeling embarrassed but also incredibly turned on. It's a charge to be telling her friend about our sex life, and I'm proud of the fact that I go down on Min-Ju. As the two of them talk, if I'm not mistake SooYun's face gets a bit red, too -- embarrassment, or possibly also arousal. Feeling bold, I ask her, "Does your husband lick you?" She kind of freezes, her lips in a tight line, and shakes her head vigorously. "Maybe you should lock him?" I challenge her. This leads to some protests from her, and I can't remember now what all the two of them said.

The horny, cucky part of me wanted the conversation to keep going and get crazy, but it was last night for SooYun so the whole thing was pretty short. 10 minutes I think. She ended by asking how long I was locked, and I told her since Monday. "Six days then," she said. She seemed... disappointed, I think. Min-Ju said, "And I aim to make it longer." They spoke some more Korean for a bit. Whatever they were saying made them both smile and laugh. And after the conversation, when I asked my wife what they were saying, she just smiled her mysterious smile and said, "You'll have to wait and see, I guess." The skype ended with formal goodbyes, and then the screen was blank.

You are having such fun. Your poor controlled dick is affecting your mind, just as intended. More lovely misery lies ahead for you. Enjoy the ride and press the accelerator whenever you think it is safe enough.

Reactions: jsimmonds1000
That is pretty damn hot, Min-Ju having you tell her friend how it makes you feel to be in that cage and what it makes you want to do to her. That showed SooYun how much power that little key and cage can have over a man. I have a feeling they have something in store for you that is probably gonna be fun for them to hold over your head until it takes place. I wonder what all she has told SooYun in text or emails that you are not privy to.

It would make me anxious to know what exactly they talked about or were planning for me. As george said enjoy it all and move forward when you feel comfortable

It's late, so my post about last night, the one that was interrupted by SooYun's skype call, is going to be short. Min-Ju and I went out Saturday for drinks at a bar we haven't been to before. As a "play" session it ended up being mostly a bust, but we had a nice night. We scraped the club idea, knowing neither of us were quite in the mood for all that noise and energy. Instead, we decided to see if she could flirt a little at a bar. I persuaded her to wear a white shirt without a bra, something that allowed her to leave one button too many undone. We got a table along the wall and ordered. Somehow I didn't even register it, but when the server left she said she let him get a view down her blouse. When he came back with our drinks I watched carefully, and he did look. I'm not sure how much he really saw though, and it wasn't a wild or dramatic look. We mostly ended up drinking. We debated trying a few dares. I got her to go to the bar briefly to order herself something, but she didn't feel like standing there long and nothing really happened. The most risque moment probably came at the end. On an impulse, when the check came I wrote "My wife things you're hot. Hope you got a nice view" on the check. Once we got out onto the sidewalk, Min-Ju laughed when I told her.

smallcockedcuck916 said:
I have a feeling they have something in store for you that is probably gonna be fun for them to hold over your head until it takes place. I wonder what all she has told SooYun in text or emails that you are not privy to. It would make me anxious to know what exactly they talked about or were planning for me.

I definitely think you're right about the two of them planning something, and yes, it's making my head spin a little when I think about it.

One last quick detail before bed: Tonight while I was doing some work, Min-Ju came into the kitchen. Kind of out of the blue she said, "I like how your cage affects me, somehow knowing you're wearing it makes me horny." Surprised, I asked her what she meant, and she just kind of repeated what she said. I pulled her to me and we kissed and held each other. I asked if she really was horny, and she nodded yes. I was horny, too, which is probably why I ended up pushing things. I pointed out that it's been several days since she last saw Caleb and she hasn't had sex, not real sex, since then. "Maybe you should see him again soon?" I said as I caressed the small of her back. It surprised both of us that I was the one bringing it up. She looked up at me and bit her lip. "Really? You sure?" I nodded. She definitely looked happy, which was an intense turn-on. My cage is straining all over again thinking about it. We ended teasing each other back and forth as she walked down to hall to her phone; her teasing me that she's going to text him right now and me daring her, too.

She typed this out on her phone right in front of me, her finger hovering over send:

"When can I see you again?"

Her eyes met mine, daring me. It was crazy, so crazy, but the rush was too much to resist. I nodded and said "Do it."

And she did.

Long story short, they have some kind of date on for Tuesday night.

great way to attempt the bar idea even though it didn't work as intended. Great curve ball by writing that on the recipt without her knowing. Shows her that you are accepting of the finding another guy or even approaching him for her. I hope what they have planned is something awesome and memorable for all involved.

The addition YES! great way to recognize how she has gone some days without sex and encouraging her to see him again. That is the sign of a good cuck catering to his womans needs and desires. You guys have come a really long way in such a short time. Tuesday is gonna be fun again, this time you should tell her to bring you home a fresh creampie to eat

That must have been a very hot situation for you sitting there beside your wife while she is busy talking in Korean with her friend about how you have been behaving while locked. I imagine it was rather humiliating. It will be interesting to find out what they have planned for you.

It is also very exciting how Min-Ju brought up about how horny she has been getting from knowing that she has full power over you and has your dick locked in a cage which she has the key to.

It almost seems that she was prompting you to encourage her to contact Caleb again. Clearly she has been missing having sex but didn't want to feel guilty by saying directly that she wants to see him. She cleverly found a way for it to be your idea so she could get exactly what she wants, without hurting your feelings.

The text she has sent him was perfect... It clearly shows her desire and need for him.

I'm interested to know what "some kind of date" is? Does that just mean she is going straight to his place?

Great progress again. I love that you suggested she contact Caleb so he can see to her needs. You passed it off like no big deal, but it's really hot that your first instinct when you realized she was horny was not to suggest she unlock you to have sex, but instead encourage her to visit her new lover.

I think that sort of encouragement is very important at this stage. It's what she wants, to know you approve and support the situation. But it's also what makes her so horny knowing you're locked; seeing you turn more and more beta as she explores the limits of being your cuckoldress. I think Caleb is in for a really fun Tuesday night, because I can definitely see her loosening up a lot more, having tested so many new limits with you and learning how open you are to her decisions. Things like leaving you locked when she went out with him last and not being very responsive via text, giving up on the condoms with him but making them a rule for you, teasing you in front of SooYun and seeing your reaction, finding out you pushed things with the server on your own, testing your reaction to her admission of horniness about her new found control. By now she must be getting very comfortable knowing how none of those things have really upset you or led to a negative reaction.

I hope you're getting plenty of opportunities to show her your desire to lick her pussy. That might help your situation whenever she and SooYun hatch their plan for you.

There was actually one more detail last night, a final hot twist. As we got into bed to go to sleep, Min-Ju turned to me and shyly asked if I minded leaving the room for a few minutes so she could make herself cum with her vibrator. Of course I said yes and got out of bed to go into the other room.

At the time, I registered it as a fun little tease. Shyness meets cruelty. But reading your posts I realize I was giving her much more than just some privacy, wasn't I? By leaving I was symbolically showing her that I am giving up my place in her bed in favor of Caleb. Wow. And it's a sure thing it was Caleb she was fantasizing about as I heard her little cries of pleasure from down the hall.

mystTiger said:
It is also very exciting how Min-Ju brought up about how horny she has been getting from knowing that she has full power over you and has your dick locked in a cage which she has the key to.

It almost seems that she was prompting you to encourage her to contact Caleb again. Clearly she has been missing having sex but didn't want to feel guilty by saying directly that she wants to see him. She cleverly found a way for it to be your idea so she could get exactly what she wants, without hurting your feelings.

I think you must be right. It seemed like my idea, but she must have been wanting this and was secretly prodding me to encourage her again. This way she doesn't have to feel guilty, as you say. It's exciting to think she might be lovingly manipulating me this way, coming into an understanding of her power and control. She must want Caleb's cock inside her badly.

minos_dis_crete said:
I think Caleb is in for a really fun Tuesday night, because I can definitely see her loosening up a lot more, having tested so many new limits with you and learning how open you are to her decisions. Things like leaving you locked when she went out with him last and not being very responsive via text, giving up on the condoms with him but making them a rule for you, teasing you in front of SooYun and seeing your reaction, finding out you pushed things with the server on your own, testing your reaction to her admission of horniness about her new found control. By now she must be getting very comfortable knowing how none of those things have really upset you or led to a negative reaction.

So many of these steps have felt small and subtle, but as you put them together this way, I suspect you're right. She's taken a number of steps to test her power and each one of them has been met with me encouraging her to do more. She must be starting to feel pretty free, I hope she does. Caleb is going to be in for some hot sex, and lots of it, and she may be getting closer to being ready to humiliate me in new ways. I'm trembling a little as I think about this. I wonder what more she might want on Tuesday.

Yes it was a symbol of you giving her and your place with her and in her pussy to Caleb. I guarantee she was thinking about Caleb being bare inside her and getting fucked like she did the last time they were together. Her subtly leading you to suggest she contact Caleb again is her having a real understanding of her power and control that having you locked up in that cage is giving her. Her becoming more and more comfortable is definitely making her feel more free and will allow her to let go with Caleb and enjoy it all even more. I have a feeling you may get your first creampie clean up coming soon, that will add to the humiliation and it allows her to show you that Caleb owns her pussy and you have been relegated to a pussy licker for her for now.

Are you going to go through with texting her to bring you a creampie home like you said you would the next time?

Its time for you to offer her to sleep in the spare bedroom, this Tuesday.
That way she can decide if and when she wants to bring Caleb into her own bedroom.

Not that she needs to bring Caleb home, but that is not your choice, is it? It is her chocie, and hers alone.
Someday in the future she will bring him home, and when that happens you need to be out of sight.
So discuss with her this possibilty, and let her know the option is there. Make sure she understands.
Then let it rest, and dont bring it backup, untill she does.

Obviously there are different ways for this.
She can call you by phone, to let you know you need to move to the spareroom.
Or you can agree beforehand you will sleep in the spare room. if so, will she sleep alone, in case she doesnt bring Caleb home?

Whatever the case: its 100% her choice.
You just need to gently inform her of her options.

Dont beg, dont demand, dont ask, no need to be excited about it.
Just let her know she has options.

I agree with and second the celebratory comments of the other forum members. Rather than repeat them I will take a different tact. Please do not take the cautions I mention as taking away from your favorable achievements or the applauding you deserve.

Min-Ju is needy for sexual release and separately for sexual adventure. These two tightly related, yet separate drives propel her to accept your sex play desires and initiate and advance her own sexual activities. Sex, in releasing oxytocin, is addictive. Likewise, adventure is addictive. Individual sexual kink drives, which tend to be permanent, make their contribution. Add your interpersonal power exchange elements. Collectively there is a powerful cocktail motivating her and your adventuresome behavior. Many couples are afraid to unleash these forces, while society mostly denies them, or attempts to restrain them.

Last night Min-Ju declared her sexual need to Caleb--a man she barely knows—a man into whose hands she will be. She has empowered Caleb to dominate her in their sexual activities. This is scary. That she did this evidences her sex and adventure drives and her wish to expand the range of interactions and power exchanges with you. She said in effect “I need your cock. I don’t get my needs met elsewhere. Please let me come to you. Please let me have sex with you. I have no pre-conditions”. There is no “I will let you in me if you…” There is just “Please fill me now”. She has granted him considerable power, only constrained by his self image, his understanding of societal limits, and her potential refusal if he too far exceeds her boundaries. She is playing with fire—and she enjoys the game, even somewhat addictively.

I like to imagine the possible end results of various actions and what behavior would then be best. Following that thought process for Min-Ju and you I can imagine quite different end points.
1. Most likely a return to more traditional US married couple behavior. Parenthood often brings this on. As does loss of interest in one another.
2. A evolution into a behavior pattern where she seeks the bulk of her sexual and adventure satisfaction from other men. You fill other traditional husband roles such as being a provider of resources and security, and as someone her looks after her, has her back, and cares for her when she is sick or grieving. The cuckold play has evolved into a lifestyle. It is no longer a game. Your sexual role is to be an enabler for her outside of marriage activities, and possibly to be a recipient of humiliation and abuse.
3. An evolution into a rich and mutually titillating game spicing your joint sex life. SoonToBe and Sue of this forum best illustrate this happy outcome.

Which evolution do you want? The ‘I need you Caleb’ message is the first time the possibility of evolution 2 has opened up. So watch her carefully. Be prepared to nudge her and your trajectory at key points. A current key point is "Will she find a complement or alternate to Caleb with other men to reduce her dependence on Caleb or not? Assuming you want either evolution 1. or 3., I suggest you try harder to find other men for her to have sexual encounters with.

Is this an emergency? No, far from it. The Karaoke guy breaking up her fascination with the Korean artist was ideal. I think you should put more emphasis upon finding the ‘US Karaoke guy or guys’ as casual fuck providers and potential boyfriends. I think you two will be better off if she spreads her needs more widely.

A stable of fuck buddies will build her confidence as well as reducing her dependence on any particular guy. So, please take her to a more target-rich place where people dance (Hey, it could even be line dancing) where you, as say her work colleague, overtly help her meet guys.

I also suggest you add elements to your games that Caleb does not provide. You are playing some small exhibition games. The SooYun game is unique to you. Think of a game you two can play in your bedroom that she would not do with Caleb. A traditional example is helping her get ready for her date. But I am thinking of a game that does not facilitate her outside activities. Perhaps she would like to explore bondage or other things of that ilk with you, things she would be afraid or uncomfortable to do with an outside guy. You can do fantasy development and planning together. You could create a post-date reclaiming ritual.

If you want to nudge things to avoid evolution 2, then keep and make more mutually important your ‘this week is for us to reconnect and behave as a normal couple’ events.

Re: Bringing Caleb home. I think that is such an important step that it should be an occasion along the lines I described previously. Don't toss away that major play opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread