• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
that sounds like you had a fun day with friends with a little bit of extra naughtiness between you, Min-Ju and an unknowing Darren added in for some extra spice! it is good to see her getting more comfortable with those type of situations and how she was willing to do as you asked her and wear a bikini top for you... or was she really wearing it for Darren?... and taking her top off as you asked her to... but was she taking it off because you asked her or because she wanted to feel his eyes all over her near naked body?

my reading of the situation with Darren is that she is likes him and is kind of interested but he hasn't made any clear or forward gesture to her that he likes her and as they are friends and have the same social circle she doesn't want to risk things by being too forward with him... the fact that the conversation was boring also suggests that he is not really flirting with her yet he is not able to keep his eyes off her... i guess this is probably confusing for Min-Ju especially since she has been with Caleb who it seems is definitely not shy about flirting with her... i think the key in this situation with Darren, if you really want to keep progressing things with him, is you... i feel you need to make friends with him and give him subtle encouragement to make him understand that Min-Ju is interested in him and that you are ok with it... if you start to become more friendly with him the next time you are all out as a group you should try to find something in common with him to chat about, say football... then if you become close enough you could always invite him over to your to watch the MNF and have a few beers... you, him, Min-Ju at your place drinking beers.... if Min-Ju was willing to let you out of your cage perhaps you could get the ball rolling with a 3some....

of course all that could be far too time consuming and more trouble and effort than its worth so it may be easier to try and scope out other options at the bar on Min-Ju's Thursday play night... thinking back to her first night it seems she hit a home run on the first hit by meeting Caleb and I'm sure she can repeat that success many times again if she wishes... have you encouraged her to go to the grocery store/whole foods dressed up in a short dress and heels after work sometime... i think that would be hot and i know there would be guys in the store just following her around to keep checking her out... hopefully one of them would have the balls to talk with her...

in terms of what happened with "bitchy Min-Ju" last night i can't wait to hear more.... hurry back with your next update!!!

koreanslut said:
Lots of people at the party noticed, didn't they? They noticed I kept stealing glances at my wife talking with this guy. Which is embarrassing in a whole different, and not sexy, way. To them, I'm sure it read as me not trusting her, and I kind of hate that thought. I don't want to be that guy in their eyes, the guy who doesn't trust his wife and/or tries to control her. So that part of it definitely left a sour taste in my mouth, but I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Lmao, if only they knew the truth. Well, that would sure be an easy way to correct that misimpression, wouldn't it? :D

koreanslut said:
We did get ourselves pretty wound up last night, though. In a way that got me desperate and finally begging for release. And I learned the... consequence... of that. "Bitchy Min-Ju" made a delightful appearance. But I'm afraid details will have to wait for when I have time to write again.

Can't wait to hear more about this. Speaking of being desperately horny, it's been almost a full week since Min-Ju got her fix of Caleb's cock. Maybe that's part of why Bitchy Min-Ju came out. How is she doing? Has she been disappointed he hasn't called her over to take care of him? She seemed so excited to have her talents requested. That's a full week of sexy anticipation and no cock for her. I bet she's been super wet for days now. Has she been using your mouth for relief?

I'd certainly be aware if the lockup-game starts like it does now.
even if you like cruelty the suffering will be able to turn into something different and women get stuck to a guy via fucking in many cases.
like i said before especially asian women have no matter how western they are points of their culture.
she likes the prime behaviour - then do not get too passive. cuckolding is not all hot and great by being submissive and letting someone else take charge and becoming passive.
guide her. she is asking for that. make her your slut before he does. she will more and more slip out of your hands and your erection going not fully and strong is not a healthy sign.
she tells yo u she loves you but she is already having secrets. yes the secret was textmessages and making a date.
send him your gf messed up by you and make it clear she is yours. fill her fuck her and take advantage of her. the other guy does that and instincts/evolution set things on women and men in a certain way.
she will be able to be your slut and serve another guy on times its just the thing how you set this.

i know a lot of people have dirty naughty ideas here even giving you lists. think wisely what of these lists makes sense and what can backfire on you in worse ways. just because a cuck relationship works out for one couple or a few here and there by this and that does not mean it applies successful to your situation.
some of the things seemed positive. you took her a few times bare. better get into that as well. no matter what. her service to you should never consist of denial condoms and such things. if you notice what you do notice on your erection your body and mind is telling you something.

i' be VERY careful with some things you get into.

As likely the list maker dilusional refers to, I have to agree with dilusional. Ultimately you must remain in control. She is your slut. So far it is clear she is doing things for herself, and for you as well. Taking off her shirt was almost entirely for you. Do the many things listed. But do not lose control of the fact this is a game you two play for each other. The outsiders are, well, outside. At bottom their pleasure and personal satisfaction is not important. Her responding to you is important. Solution? Mix it up. Sometimes be a subordinate cuck. Sometimes be her Dom. Sometimes be her so very loving vanilla husband. Always care for her putting her needs first.

Her needs are not number one. why would someone have to step back and be a denied cuckold if that has a negative effect as described on the erection ?
it is a clear sign that this develops into a bad direction for him. his needs need to be appreciated. she is getting into the lockup thing all of a sudden and he even gets a sentence saying she wants caleb and "not you". she is losing respect.
i sometimes really wonder why some people edge it on - probably they love to read it fantasizing; sure it sounds hot on parts - but they do not deal with the real consequences !!!
taking this as a true happening makes it certainly look vain on parts as his woman decides for another guy and even shows shame on herself.
claim your territory or someone else will mine gold on it and dig way deeper than good or allowed.

when people post lists of naughty ideas - yes all nice. but a list of 20 30 or more points and her answering or doing this and that ? please get real - someone shares his reality here. it's not a playground for stroking your dick.
consequences are being taken out on koreanslut and a breaking relationship/marriage possible pregnancy by a lover, diseases and other things come here into play - all of them are reality and possible.
i feel on times that some posts are not by people with a lot of experience with females done here.

REMAIN IN CONTROL. it is starting to backfire on you and if you love your wife do not pamper her like mad and do not give her all the time what she wants. your needs are important. be prime yourself and fuck the shit out of her.

safe sane consentual. maybe that helps a bit. do what is good for both and your marriage/relationship.

OK, everyone has an opinion. They should. The situation is complex with many possible paths, some disasterous. But, us commenters remember KS and Min-Ju will decide, so speaking with a loud voice is unnecessary.

Perhaps suggesting Darren be allowed to peek into her bikini top is too extreme while begging Caleb, agreeing in advance to do anything he wants of his slut is not. Who knows? They do, depending on the individuals and the situation. Suggestions are not demands. KS has thanked minos a couple times or more for his suggestions, so apparently they can be usefull.

Last edited:
delusional said:
i sometimes really wonder why some people edge it on - probably they love to read it fantasizing; sure it sounds hot on parts - but they do not deal with the real consequences !!!

Well at least you picked the right username. We're all on koreanslut's side here. The difference is you are giving his wife the least amount of credit possible.

Did you follow the original thread? Read all of this one? Because this has been a progression which has consistently been managed quite appropriately by both KS and Min-Ju, wherein they talk about ideas that turn them both on, decide on which of those ideas could be fun and realistic to attempt, try them, and then spend time debriefing each other lovingly about how it worked out and how they feel. He gets off on his wife leading their relationship, denying him things and teasing him about it while sharing herself with other men. She gets off on the same in reverse. The fact is they are doing it as a clear partnership, and it's awesome.

Is there danger? Sure, any cuckold relationship has an inherent risk. So does every non-cuckold relationship, if we're being honest.

But KS and Min-Ju are adults who so far have shown themselves to be secure enough in their relationship and with their own emotions to manage this very sexy game they're playing. He comes here and shares their story with us because it provides him an extra thrill and some validation of his kinks. He doesn't have to feel alone in what turns him on, and explaining almost every detail lets him relive his excitement, his pride, sometimes his embarrassment. And what we have tried to provide in return is encouragement as well as ideas for how to make things more exciting both for him and for Min-Ju. Ideas which he considers, and then sometimes brings into their discussion, for them to decide on together.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't come to this thread to be lectured about how he's made a huge mistake, or is crazy and needs to adopt a different role in his relationship or lose his wife. If you had followed along, she initiated things. She gets off on being his cuckoldress and his tormenter. The fact that she does means that she's not just going to chase the biggest cock she finds, or the most confident, alpha male. She, like most women, finds it hot to fuck those sorts of men, but she obviously also enjoys having a more submissive man, her husband, with whom to play these power games. That's a lot stronger connection than you realize, and it tells me that you have a limited perspective on what a woman (or a person) is capable of being attracted to. Not everyone is the same, and your stereotype does a disservice to KS and his incredible wife, who is far more complex and self-aware than the straw woman you've tried to label her as.

Some reminder of caution is reasonable. We've all mentioned that along the way, to be responsible and cognizant of each other's feelings as they explore. But I'm pretty sure KS knows enough about his wife (and she him) to judge their own safety thresholds better than you or I. Until they reach those, my belief is he's looking for what we've offered: encouragement, attention, and suggestions on how to maximize that erotic feeling that has kept him buzzing ever since that fateful trip to Korea.

That's all I have to say about that. I look forward to getting back to what KS is up to, rather than debating the philosophy of cuckolding with someone who seems only capable of seeing one type of successful dynamic (more of a hotwife situation), or indeed being called into an argument about the relative experience and prowess of the various fans of this thread. No thank you, sir.

So... what's new, KS? We miss your posts, obviously. LOL. Look how we squabble when you get busy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Could all just be fantasy bs as well, after all there is no pics of actual proof of anything else for that matter....but it's a forum after all.

Could be. And I hear you, sometimes it definitely seems too good to be true. But so far I'm hooked either way.

A tame photo or two of his wife (or some obscure Asian girl that he claims is his wife before someone inevitably challenges him on the authenticity and then it becomes a butthurt debate between believers and non-believers with no actual way to know and the whole thread dies regardless - how many times have you seen that in these sorts of situations? I'm sure at least some of them were real, but it doesn't end up mattering) isn't going to make or break it as far as believability anyway; or not for me at least.

If we/they get to the point where they're comfortable verifying in some way that makes it all undeniable, amazing. But that would be a big step for most real couples. Personally, I'm content to give him the benefit of any doubt, and patiently see how it goes. What exactly is the downside?

minos_dis_crete said:
Well at least you picked the right username. We're all on koreanslut's side here. The difference is you are giving his wife the least amount of credit possible.

Did you follow the original thread? Read all of this one? Because this has been a progression which has consistently been managed quite appropriately by both KS and Min-Ju, wherein they talk about ideas that turn them both on, decide on which of those ideas could be fun and realistic to attempt, try them, and then spend time debriefing each other lovingly about how it worked out and how they feel. He gets off on his wife leading their relationship, denying him things and teasing him about it while sharing herself with other men. She gets off on the same in reverse. The fact is they are doing it as a clear partnership, and it's awesome.

Is there danger? Sure, any cuckold relationship has an inherent risk. So does every non-cuckold relationship, if we're being honest.

But KS and Min-Ju are adults who so far have shown themselves to be secure enough in their relationship and with their own emotions to manage this very sexy game they're playing. He comes here and shares their story with us because it provides him an extra thrill and some validation of his kinks. He doesn't have to feel alone in what turns him on, and explaining almost every detail lets him relive his excitement, his pride, sometimes his embarrassment. And what we have tried to provide in return is encouragement as well as ideas for how to make things more exciting both for him and for Min-Ju. Ideas which he considers, and then sometimes brings into their discussion, for them to decide on together.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't come to this thread to be lectured about how he's made a huge mistake, or is crazy and needs to adopt a different role in his relationship or lose his wife. If you had followed along, she initiated things. She gets off on being his cuckoldress and his tormenter. The fact that she does means that she's not just going to chase the biggest cock she finds, or the most confident, alpha male. She, like most women, finds it hot to fuck those sorts of men, but she obviously also enjoys having a more submissive man, her husband, with whom to play these power games. That's a lot stronger connection than you realize, and it tells me that you have a limited perspective on what a woman (or a person) is capable of being attracted to. Not everyone is the same, and your stereotype does a disservice to KS and his incredible wife, who is far more complex and self-aware than the straw woman you've tried to label her as.

Some reminder of caution is reasonable. We've all mentioned that along the way, to be responsible and cognizant of each other's feelings as they explore. But I'm pretty sure KS knows enough about his wife (and she him) to judge their own safety thresholds better than you or I. Until they reach those, my belief is he's looking for what we've offered: encouragement, attention, and suggestions on how to maximize that erotic feeling that has kept him buzzing ever since that fateful trip to Korea.

That's all I have to say about that. I look forward to getting back to what KS is up to, rather than debating the philosophy of cuckolding with someone who seems only capable of seeing one type of successful dynamic (more of a hotwife situation), or indeed being called into an argument about the relative experience and prowess of the various fans of this thread. No thank you, sir.

So... what's new, KS? We miss your posts, obviously. LOL. Look how we squabble when you get busy. :rolleyes:

Well said Minos!

Minos, right on. Let's get this thread back in KS's hands where it belongs.

minos_dis_crete said:
The fact is they are doing it as a clear partnership, and it's awesome..... She's not just going to chase the biggest cock she finds, or the most confident, alpha male... [H]is incredible wife, [...] is far more complex and self-aware than the straw woman you've tried to label her as.

Thanks for this. I very much don't want to get bogged down in any fights over things, but this is certainly something that's very important to me. My wife, all our wifes/gfs/etc, are complex and self-aware, with their own desires and needs -- most of which have nothing to do with sex -- and at the end of the day all of this is about building a fuller and more intense connection with her.

A sleepless night gives me a chance to write a post. I have fallen behind, sorry, so I'll try to catch up. Things have been happening.

Even if it didn't end up going very far, or maybe because of that, Sunday afternoon was fun for both of us, both as a tease and as a generally fun afternoon with friends, and when Min-Ju and I got back home we had a close evening together, a quiet dinner and hangout that led to some very intimate cuddling on the sofa, which in turn led us to the bed for some hot and fun time in each other's arms. We talked about Darren, which is when Min-Ju confirmed that she wasn't all that into him, and we talked through our feelings and experiences at the picnic. She was really interested in hearing what it was like for me to get up and leave her when Darren arrived, and she loved hearing how distracted I got during my frisbee game trying to watch if and when she would take off her top for him. She loved that. Learning I missed her moment of reveal though, when she took her top off, disappointed her almost as much as it did me. She really had wanted me to get to see that. In turn, she described what it was like for her to put herself on display for him. She explained that it was exciting for her to be waiting for him and to know she was wearing her bikini top underneath her shirt with the goal of showing him. When he showed up, she got nervous and jittery in a fun way and was trying to decide for herself when she should take her top off. Sadly, she also confessed that the cooler weather and her self-consciousness in front of her other friends made it not as fun as she'd hoped.

At that point, we were sitting together on the sofa facing each other. She had her legs up on the sofa, and my legs were on either side of her so we could sit face to face. My arms were around her as we talked, caressing her shoulders and occasionally pulling at her gray tank top so that it fell half-off her shoulder. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples stood out clearly through the worn fabric, little hard beads from the arousal of telling her story. In between details we kissed and touched each other's face. From Darren, conversation turned to Caleb. She wanted to be reassured that I was enjoying what she was doing with him, and in turn I pressed her to tell me more about how she felt about being with him. She was a little quiet, and for the hundredth time and always understandably, she wanted me to reassure her I didn't think of her as a slut, at least not in the bad way. For myself I said I was surprised they hadn't been texting since their last night together. I was actually worried a little that they hadn't, that maybe something had happened. If and when he stops texting her, or when she discovers he's also seeing some other woman, you know that Min-Ju is going to be pretty hurt, not because she's hung up on him -- she's not -- but because it will still feel like a rejection. And for all her adventures, which still frankly astound me, she's still pretty insecure and vulnerable about that kind of rejection. So I've been bracing myself for some rough times emotionally. Well, it turns out they have been texting. Some, not a lot. He actually texted her to come over Saturday... but she didn't reply. She felt weird about it, and conflicted. She said she likes the idea of being called over for a blowjob, it really gets her slutty desires going... but she also really doesn't like it. She doesn't like that it makes her feel guilty and bad about sex, all those complex ways women are trained to feel ashamed of sexual desire. So she feels conflicted, understandably. And of course the other dimension is that by ignoring his text (and he texted again earlier on Sunday) she feels stressed out and guilty toward him... and afraid of letting me down or disappointing me, which is why she hadn't told me.

So things got pretty serious for a while. We talked through a lot of stuff. For myself, I really wanted to make sure she genuinely enjoyed being a slut for Caleb. I love the idea of her going off to be his little blowjob slut, and I made sure to tell her that. But I also hate the idea of encouraging her to do things that she doesn't genuinely enjoy for herself. And on her part, she really wanted to be sure that I was ok with things, that it really turned me on, and that this wasn't changing the way I thought about her as my wife. I assured her that the only way my impression of her was changing was in the positive -- that I was amazed by how confident and sexy she was becoming, and how much I loved seeing that confidence and sense of adventure in her.

Somewhere along the line our serious talk started turning back into erotic talk, and things heated up between us. We started touching each other more, and kissing, and kissing passionately. As I kissed her and pushed my tongue into her willing mouth, I told her how much I wanted her to text him back... but only if she really wanted to. She worried that he would be mad at her for ignoring his texts, to which I had to chuckle and in a humorous way said, "Love, you still don't understand male sexuality, do you?" If she just texts him again, he will immediately forget the past and be more than ready for her to come over. She laughed hearing that, and kissed me back. Things went on that way for a while as we worked ourselves back up to feeling confident and aroused by our play. Finally, too hot and bothered, we got up from the sofa and headed to the bed. And I'm thrilled to say that she was the one who took my hand and led the way.

In bed, we pressed ourselves against each other. My thigh was between her legs grinding against her now very wet and very hot pussy. Our dirty talk focused on Caleb and how she wanted to suck his cock. She made me crazy by describing the way she felt kneeling in front of him and how she would open her mouth to let him inside her. She also took great delight in teasing about how long it had been since she's sucked me -- she clearly really enjoys getting to be lovingly cruel like that. But the biggest tease, the tease that made my poor cock ache and made me finally break down and beg, was when she described how it felt when he came in her mouth. She talked about how it felt when the first spurt of his sperm shot into her mouth and how her mouth was suddenly filled with the taste and smell of his sex. How she swallowed and how she felt the sperm travel down her throat. She talked about how she gagged a little and struggled to keep up. How more sperm filled her mouth and spilled onto her lip... spilled down her chin and onto her chest. She talked about how submissive it felt to have him cum in her mouth... and to swallow him. And how powerful it made her feel to please him this way. I don't know how much of what she said was real or how much was just dirty talk to excite me, but the effect was electric in a way I can't fully describe. It felt like it was all happening right in front of me -- someday I did want it to happen right in front of me -- and it triggered such a powerfully submissive feeling... and a powerful need to be inside her.

I started humping on her desperately and her legs were open wide, urging me on. I begged her, saying "God, baby, I need to fuck you so badly." And she said, "Yes! Yes!... But you can't." She teased me cruelly even as I begged, her teasing punctuated by her own begging for me to fuck her. She wanted it... I wanted it... we were both desperate. Her eyes were wide... watery. I can only imagine how wild I looked. So I broke down and begged her to unlock me. And somewhere in there she said, "Well, there's this problem..." And that's when she zinged me in a way I was not expecting. "I don't have your key." She had been teasing me and egging me on, asking me if I wanted to be unlocked, and cleared loved watching me beg, and now she refused. It was... so frustrating! But also so hot!

That surprise she and SooYun had been cooking up? It turned out she sent the key back to SooYun to hold. Not the only key, mind you, so don't panic. She still had the back-up key in its safe spot, so ultimately this was a symbolic gesture. But she bit her lip, looked up at me all hot and desperate, and said, "So if you want to be unlocked, I guess you'll have to ask her." Wow. I was taken aback, but also turned on. I also felt pretty foolish. She used to be wearing the key on her charm bracelet, and I had noticed she wasn't wearing that recently. I had assumed, foolishly it seems, she had stopped wearing it with Caleb because she wasn't ready for him to ask questions if he noticed the key. But no, she'd taken it off and dropped it in airmail. So again, here she was telling me that if I wanted unlocked so I could fuck her, something I desperately wanted to do right then, I would need to ask SooYun for permission. Her "bitchy" persona broke a little then. She asked in a dreadfully earnest way, "Am I being too mean?" I chuckled, and we both kind of laughed, breaking the tension and the spell, and I assured her no. She said she really could go get the other key for us to have sex, and we both thought about it. Maybe we should have. No doubt the sex would have been amazing. As I'm writing this up, I regret that we didn't. Not out of any fear of "needing to claim her," I know she's mine as I am hers, but because it would have been a fun and electric encounter for us. But oh well, the moment is past. We didn't. I wanted to follow her rules, to play her game as best I could. Right or wrong I didn't want her to feel hurt or feel her plan wasn't fun for me. She'd obviously put a lot of thought into her idea of sending SooYun the key, and had been waiting silently for over a week to find the right time to spring it on me. And damn if she didn't find that perfectly cruel way to spring her surprise!

So yes, I told her I would wait. Well, first what I said in the heat of the moment was "Let's skype right now!" which made her laugh. And she did promise to set up a skype time soon. (More on that later.) So I stayed locked. And we had a fun night, with her cumming... hard... while she got to enjoy her cruel little surprise for me.

More later.

Ahh, Soo Yun is back in charge. That's awesome, hah. Not just because she's going to make sure you're doubly good to Min-Ju to earn release, but because you two have managed to get her so excited about being a keyholder. I bet now when she's taking care of her own man, she sometimes thinks about how she has control over your dick and how that has affected the way you and Min-Ju make love, and thinks to herself whether she could do that to him and create her own caring, obedient, pussy-licking boytoy. Probably not, she likely decides. But at least she gets a thrill out of watching you be one for her friend.

I wonder how you'll eventually convince her you deserve to get out and fuck your wife. The thing about that is, she may worry more about Min-Ju needing your cock than your cock needing Min-Ju... because she hasn't been made aware that Min-Ju has other ways of getting that satisfaction. It might be right to let her in on that little secret so she can be more fair in her decisions.

You don't have to tell her about MJ becoming Caleb's blowjob slut or anything, but knowing she has a "friend" to fuck while you're locked up is probably important information. It might be fun, too, if when you get to skype and beg for *her* key you and Min-Ju make a rule that if she asks Min-Ju how she's feeling/doing (with your being locked up) as part of her decision process, that one of you has to tell her the truth about Caleb. If she doesn't ask, you can hold off and keep that to yourselves. That game should apply each time you skype with her, a risk that which will make sure you think twice about calling her up to ask so often.

I take it she hasn't seen your cage yet? If she's going to be your KH, it seems only fair she know what you look like in it.

As for Min-Ju and Caleb... I'm sorry to hear she felt conflicted and left him hanging. Now that you two have talked, do you think she wants to keep playing that game? If so, she certainly owes him not just a response, but an apology, don't you think? She had established certain expectations, and although you're totally right she'll be forgiven next time his cock is being embraced by her warm lips, leaving him hanging (twice!) was a little unkind. She needs to at least say sorry and try to make it up to him - how? That might be fun for you to consider.

As a quick update, which I'll have to say more about in detail later, on Monday, after our hot night, we once again talked about Caleb, and I encouraged/dared Min-Ju to text him again. I told her to "Text him... serve him... but don't fuck him." That is, I really pushed her to offer her mouth again, but I liked the idea of her having to "go without" the satisfaction of getting fucked. The denial for her seemed fun, no doubt in part because of my own denial. She seemed open to the idea on Monday -- and then on Tuesday when I got home she told me she has texted him again.

No word yet on anything happening with him. I do rather like the idea of her owing an "apology" though and needing to make it up to him.

Yesterday morning (SooYun's night) we had our skype session with my new key holder. Some details about Min-Ju's flirtations did come up, but not the whole thing -- Min-Ju isn't ready to be 'out' about that yet. I'll have to tell you about that later. Your game of risk suggestion, of having to tell her if she asks, is an interesting idea though.

Great to read about all the recent developments... interested to find out what exactly has been revealed to SooYun... and can't wait to find out what happens in the next development with Caleb, i reckon he will be a little angry with her and might be extra rough with her when he next gets his hands on her... she did promise to be his little blow job slut and then failed to fulfil her role on two occasions... i sure he is quite disappointed in her and she will really have to prove her worth to him again... i hope you will convince her to wear that thing we discussed in private... i'll let you tell the others what I'm talking about if you do convince her to wear it...

in terms of what was discussed previously and i hate to bring it back up but... from reading this thread right from page one... of the original thread that is... up to now... I'm pretty sure that if KS turned around to his wife tomorrow and said he wants to finish all this kinky play and go back to normal that they would easily slip back in to the normal role of a vanilla loving couple and would be as strong a couple as ever...

now .... please continue with your updates.... i can't wait to hear more...... I'm guessing that since Caleb gets Wed and Thurs off if I'm right that Min-Ju will be over to his on Wed night fulfilling her role as BJ Slut...

I had dqecided to lay low, but I must concur with mystTiger. My read is the same. KS and Min-Ju could go back to vanilla any time and for however long they want with their marriage being stronger for the play they'd enjoyed.

Cell reception is not cooperating today so I couldn't post this sooner, but about three hours ago I got a text from Min-Ju saying "I'm on call." At first I was confused, it took a moment to register what she was talking about, and then blood rushed into my poor trapped cock. She meant she's on call as his bj slut!

The text came right as I had to go to another meeting, so I had to sit on that for a while. Then we had this quick exchange:

Me: You mean Caleb called you?
Her: Yes
Her: Is that ok?
Me: Wow, makes me hot, baby. When?
Her: About an hour
Me: While I'm at work?!
Her: Hehe
Me: No sex though
Her: No sex? Really?
Me: Yes, you have to deny him.. and yourself
[pause of several minutes]
Her: ok
Me: When will you be home?
[longer pause]
Her: Should be home not long after you

So yes, she's off with him now. While I'm at work. Which is both cruel and tremendously exciting. And super distracting!

I'm getting so horny and desperate. She's still not home yet, though she said she would be. He's busted a load into her mouth by now, hasn't he? Or maybe her face? Maybe he's working on round two? She must be on her knees for him right now. Or maybe she couldn't help herself and is letting him fuck her after all? The horny agony of waiting.

And when she does come home, she'll have the smell of his sperm on her breath. Won't she?

yes she will! I knew her and SY had something planned for you and all i can say is you told her how much you loved SY having your cage key, and now that wish has come true. I would venture to think she maybe tried to deny him access to her pussy but its been so long for both of them he may have told her that he deserves access since she didnt respond or show up to his wanting a blowjob on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread