My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
koreanslut said:
Yes in room with them. Can't stop shifting so horny can't keep up this act. Almost feel like running from room.

This would be a change up: Get up, grab her, haul her off to YOUR bedroom, grab the key, strip her and fuck the hell out of her.

nardpleeker said:
This would be a change up: Get up, grab her, haul her off to YOUR bedroom, grab the key, strip her and fuck the hell out of her.

It's the LAST thing either of them would expect!

What he mus think of me just standing watching this

She is absently touching his hair

Wow! She is actually letting you watch her this time?!

I have the feeling you may be in for quite a night and possibly an amazing show

She said to him "we should go to bed." Ignoring me. She led him wearing camisole only down hall to bedroom. Saw him put hand on small of her back and she leaned back and up to meet her lips.

He come out in boxer brushing teeth right in front of me. His erection pressing big against silk boxer. This must be deliberate. He wants me to see right. I look at his cock. He sees me look.

"Oppa!" She call to him from bedroom. I know this word. "What time are we getting up tomorrow?"

haha damn... Minju is really good at this!!

Her ignoring you must actually feel pretty darn good

koreanslut said:
She said to him "we should go to bed." Ignoring me. She led him wearing camisole only down hall to bedroom. Saw him put hand on small of her back and she leaned back and up to meet her lips.

He come out in boxer brushing teeth right in front of me. His erection pressing big against silk boxer. This must be deliberate. He wants me to see right. I look at his cock. He sees me look.

"Oppa!" She call to him from bedroom. I know this word. "What time are we getting up tomorrow?"

WOW! That couldn't be better. Totally perfect.

Stay put until they settle in -- there might be more trips to the hall. Then prepare for a sound show.

Sorry, what does "Oppa" mean?

nardpleeker said:

It's means "older brother" but it's also used as an honourific for girls with an older male that she is close with.

Korean girls know when that is said in the right tone, it's music to a guy's ear.

nardpleeker said:
WOW! That couldn't be better. Totally perfect.

Stay put until they settle in -- there might be more trips to the hall. Then prepare for a sound show.

Keep posting! You have a long night ahead!

asianboy said:
It's means "older brother" but it's also used as an honourific for girls with an older male that she is close with.

Thanks!

That cock is going to be inside her again isn't it. Maybe impregnate her? Do you think she wants that?

koreanslut said:
Felt I was agreeing to something profound when leaving office leaving her pill.

You were doing what she told you to do.

If you had asked her about it, she would have told you firmly to leave them there.

koreanslut said:
That cock is going to be inside her again isn't it. Maybe impregnate her? Do you think she wants that?

It definitely will! From the sounds Minju is going to make she most definitely wants to be bred

koreanslut said:

Subconsciously, she definitely does. That's one of several reasons she's been fucking him so much (how much?) and
coming so hard on his cock, just before he shoots all his sperm into her.

I'm a little surprised that she wasted some of his sperm blowing him at that party. She should have let that go into her pussy.

koreanslut said:

A wise man once said:

Her lingerie rides up to see her satiny lace panty. Her bare pussy right there beneath. I want to kiss her there. He will fuck her there. His cock.

There is no possibility in hell that he won't fuck her brains out.

What are you hearing?

koreanslut said:

I think she wants to keep fucking him, over and over, while she ovulates. You and her have to arrange for him to stay longer so he can do that.

And she won't be taking any more pills until he leaves.

Did they enjoy dinner, by the way?

koreanslut said:

Do you want it to happen? Fantasy aside if she does really become pregnant will you be happy, angry, sad, jealous, hurt, pleased, proud?

Do you think it is a real possibility for her to become pregnant by him?

koreanslut said:

Now he's actively, if silently, taunting you. Having her tell him explicitly that he's lots better in bed than you was a good move if that's what you wanted.

I wonder what she's really feeling? It's hard to imagine the power and complexity of emotions she's having.

For some reason, the text "Did you hear him make me cum? Te he" just really hits me. I have trouble explaining why. It's the juxtapopsition between the intensity of the act and a sort of giggly harmless cuteness. Also, the smiley face when she says ok, she'll tell him he fucks her better than you.

God this makes my balls ache. Sorry dude, I REALLY want to fuck your wife. Too bad I'm not a Korean artist.

Last edited:
mystTiger said:
Do you want it to happen? Fantasy aside if she does really become pregnant will you be happy, angry, sad, jealous, hurt, pleased, proud?

Do you think it is a real possibility for her to become pregnant by him?

KS is far too horny to think about that seriously.

And, yes, there is a real possibility, especially if my theory that she took 4 blue pills is correct. Especially tomorrow night, when she will have missed another one. And even more so if he continues fucking her for a few more days. Unless he has urgent business back in Korea, I think that's what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.