• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, these live updates are amazingly hot and erotic... I feel as if I experiencing these situations myself... I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate the updates!

Now, tell us what's happening now goddamnit.. Lol, just teasing.. Enjoy listening to your beautiful wife giving herself up to him again tonight!

Do you still have the hotel room booked in or have you checked out? You will be with them every night until he leaves? And did you figure out just how much longer he is actually staying?

Next time you see him remind him that she is his to play with how he sees fit.

mystTiger said:
By the way, these live updates are amazingly hot and erotic... I feel as if I experiencing these situations myself... I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate the updates!

Now, tell us what's happening now goddamnit.. Lol, just teasing..

I agree. I should be working on something. I'm sitting here *shivering* for some reason.

KS, tell us what's happening, even if it's nothing!

Did anything happen between her touching his hair and heading for bed?

It's unlikely that, after they prance off to bed like that, it will take them long to get down to business.

I don't think they're reading in bed, for crying out loud.

KA wouldn't be able to wait more than a couple of minutes before peeling off her panties.

They are fucking. You know they are.

I'm locked with the key in there with thm this time makes it harder more frantic. If he comes out he will seeme in this dam little cage.

She is crying for it my wife hot for this.

Wonder how many rounds Minju wants to go for tonight. Bet she wants at least 2 loads of his hot seed in her womb

koreanslut said:

I'm locked with the key in there with thm this time makes it harder more frantic. If he comes out he will seeme in this dam little cage.

So, you're out in the hall, typing on a cell phone?

He's not coming out, since he's attached to her pussy by his cock.

What position do you suppose they're in?

On her belly him behind her her ass raised her favorite fuck

koreanslut said:

When she was sitting with him just before they went to bed -- what do you think she felt?

Sitting in front of you almost naked when you just had to pretend must have turned her on a lot. And KA probably felt jealous because you were looking at her, and that made her hot, too. After a little while, she was desparate to fuck.

AH! That's why he showed you his erect dick. He was pissed because you were looking at her in her lingerie, when she is HIS. And that made him horny as hell, too. So he's going to fuck her extra hard, and feel special satisfaction from shooting his sperm into her while you wait outside.

Last edited:
koreanslut said:

Cool, although, with him, she might have a different favorite fuck.

That's the position I said was optimal for pregnancy, right? I think I read that somewhere, but I didn't care if it was right. I was just trying to get you wound up by painting a specific picture.

I had a girlfriend long ago who loved that because my cock went so deep into her.

Does KA have a bigger dick than you? It might go deeper.

Contrary to cuckold boards, I don't think dick size makes much difference to women. Whatever his dick size, she clearly loves what he does to her.

Now what do you hear?

Last edited:
Minju likes it nice and deep eh? Helps for getting his cum nice and deep in her too

koreanslut said:

On the other hand, that position doesn't give her much control. Maybe she is doing something that gives her more freedom to maximize his pleasure.

Can you tell the position by listening? Maybe by the slap of flesh on flesh?

Did she tell KA that she's no longer on the pill?

I'm curious about what kind of pillow talk they're up to. Min Ju and KA could also be having their own fantasies about getting her pregnant. It obviously is one of her hot buttons as well and I can just imagine she's under him, egging him on to cum in her, pulling him into her as he deposits his seed... telling him that she wants his baby, but also later saying its just a fantasy as shes on the pill so as to not freak him out, but he actually doesn't know that she's also got another game she's playing... she is truly unprotected making the stakes even higher and hotter for her.

She'll deal with the consequences later.. right now she wants to milk this for all its worth as she has little time left... there may not be another opportunity like this for awhile and she needs to take it to the edge... dare even go over it. Its out of KS or Min Ju's control now if she gets pregnant... it could really happen... and she wants it. right now she wants it... it drives her to a level she's never experienced before. Right now while KA is fucking her, nothing else matters in her world... she is completely in the present and desires to open up to him and receive him and his potent sperm, and she knows it, she knows she is out of pills, and she still readily accepts him and is seed over and over again... for now she definitely wants this.

tfx said:
I'm curious about what kind of pillow talk they're up to. Min Ju and KA could also be having their own fantasies about getting her pregnant. It obviously is one of her hot buttons as well and I can just imagine she's under him, egging him on to cum in her, pulling him into her as he deposits his seed... telling him that she wants his baby, but also later saying its just a fantasy as shes on the pill so as to not freak him out, but he actually doesn't know that she's also got another game she's playing... she is truly unprotected making the stakes even higher and hotter for her.

She'll deal with the consequences later.. right now she wants to milk this for all its worth as she has little time left... there may not be another opportunity like this for awhile and she needs to take it to the edge... dare even go over it. Its out of KS or Min Ju's control now if she gets pregnant... it could really happen... and she wants it. right now she wants it... it drives her to a level she's never experienced before. Right now while KA is fucking her, nothing else matters in her world... she is completely in the present and desires to open up to him and receive him and his potent sperm, and she knows it, she knows she is out of pills, and she still readily accepts him and is seed over and over again... for now she definitely wants this.

I don't think she told KA. It might scare him. And I don't think he cares. He hasn't given it much thought -- he just assumes she's on the pill, and she's married so it's someone else's problem, anyway.

But I agree that it's so hot for her that nothing else matters.

Has she cum yet?

I think it would be so hot if you could hear her scream for him to knock her up. Maybe something like "Oh yes, fill me up like you're trying to put a baby in me!" She could phrase it in a way that keeps it in the fantasy realm for KA while making it all the more real for KS.

nardpleeker said:
I don't think she told KA. It might scare him. And I don't think he cares. He hasn't given it much thought -- he just assumes she's on the pill, and she's married so it's someone else's problem, anyway.

But I agree that it's so hot for her that nothing else matters.

Yeah... you might be right. He's getting to fuck this hot piece completely bare, i know if i was in his position i might be thinking a few things... god knows his minds probably a blur with a lot of WTF?? especially the cum kiss he caught MJ giving to KS. But hey i'm getting some and its pretty fucking hot and nothing is off limits so as long as KS stays the fuck out of my way and does what he's told then I'm also not thinking about tomorrow or the next day.

Now that i think of it... and no offence KS, you're on a completely other agenda... but, you should probably hate that guy. Also makes it hotter knowing some guy you hate is fucking MJ... try to get into his head and imagine what he thinks of you... what he's saying behind your back? Is Min Ju agreeing with him or defending you are they both having a laugh at your expense to heighten the experience. Do you think she would find it hotter knowing that she is allowing someone to have her that you don't like?...
He must have verbalized some of it to her and if he hasn't he must be thinking of it. There really is no reason for you to really like this guy.

Last edited:
tfx said:
Yeah... you might be right. He's getting to fuck this hot piece completely bare, i know if i was in his position i might be thinking a few things... god knows his minds probably a blur with a lot of WTF?? especially the cum kiss he caught MJ giving to KS. But hey i'm getting some and its pretty fucking hot and nothing is off limits so as long as KS stays the fuck out of my way and does what he's told then I'm also not thinking about tomorrow or the next day.

I'm thinking along the same lines (but I don't think KA saw the cum kiss).

I fear the show's over for tonight. Hope we get an update tomorrow morning. I'm sure there's a lot more to tell.

Hope KS can sleep -- no relief for him tonight.

Last edited:
Judging by the lack of updates, he probably is asleep. The guy's got work in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread