• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
KS,

I'm eagerly awaiting new on what happened after your last post (I assume we'll hear tomorrow). Was it similar to yesterday, or did something surprising happen? More noise or less noise? Did it sound like she came? Could you hear him inseminate her? How did you feel during this?

Also, what happened between her touching his hair and announcing they should go to bed (and no "good night" to you).

About extending his stay further, I was worried about her hitting her limit, but it really doesn't seem like that's happening. Just the opposite. I feel like this situation is still evolving and it's important to see where the drama leads -- something like this may never happen again to you. Carpe Diem. Time is running out!

If they don't preempt you, maybe sometime tomorrow you should text her a "dare" to tell him that the sex has been so fantastic that she REALLY REALLY wants him to stay for another week so they can keep doing it. BETTER IDEA: bet her that she can't devise a way to keep him there fucking her for another week -- if he leaves, she loses the bet (and a challenge to her attractiveness, I suppose).

I also think she is using some of her powers on him. Remember her asking how you would feel if he got a little possessive? In an earlier message tonight, I speculated that letting you see her in your lingerie was making him a bit jealous. Even though you're married, I think it still might work on him that way. He hasn't seen you behaving as husband and wife, and probably doesn't want to think about the two of you having sex. Reflexively, she's his girlfriend sitting half-naked in front of another man, who is obviously drooling over her.

That would take the sexual tension in the household to a new level. Expect her to be teasing both of you by appearing in sexy clothes (maybe even no clothes), or encouraging very modest erotic behavior with you (e.g., she asks you to rub her back while she's in her lingerie), and significantly more necking with him. The direct impact on you will be obvious: even more horny with no recourse. The impact on him is that it will make him more possessive, aggressive, and horny, which will impact you indirectly. He will become a little more hostile, and flaunt his sexual possession of her more an more blatantly when you are together. In a situation like last night on the sofa, he'll start making out aggressively and perhaps engaging in foreplay with her to show that he can do it and you can't -- say, kiss her and put her hands under her camisole, then glance at you to make sure you got it. Of course, he'll fuck her harder and louder, and maybe even leave the bedroom door ajar so you can see how much more pleasure he is giving her than you can. In general, he'll treat you with more contempt, while, I hope, remaining civil.

Well, that's my little fantasy, anyway. I do feel that there's a grain of truth in it -- that she will act subtly to increase the sexual competitiveness between the two of you. For you to play that game, there is a difficult balance between a credible potential alpha (challenger), and being ****** to submit somehow so that you can't actually intervene to stop him. Voluntarily doing things to emphasize your beta status work against that strategy. You want him to feel that you're at least a tiny threat, and he should start thinking about that fact that you were fucking her before and will fuck her again. Better if Min-ju or he impose things on you. I admit, it's a delicate game. I personally don't think the frilly apron fits into it.

I'd like to know if you agree with the analysis, and whether you find it exciting to imagine.

nardpleeker said:
KS,

I also think she is using some of her powers on him. Remember her asking how you would feel if he got a little possessive? In an earlier message tonight, I speculated that letting you see her in your lingerie was making him a bit jealous. Even though you're married, I think it still might work on him that way. He hasn't seen you behaving as husband and wife, and probably doesn't want to think about the two of you having sex. Reflexively, she's his girlfriend sitting half-naked in front of another man, who is obviously drooling over her.

I'd like to know if you agree with the analysis, and whether you find it exciting to imagine.

Well i agree with your analysis.

He already has toyed with sharing her... so it may have been his idea to ****** her... not like KS hasn't seen this before but in this context its a bit different... he's showing off his prize and in turn boosting his ego. this is probably one of his hot buttons and he probably is thoroughly enjoying himself being alpha.
I think KS needs to get the Key and on the last day of their fucking, barge in there in the middle of it grab her hair and start pounding the shit out of her... then they both tag team, double team etc etc.
Basically it says ... you had your fun... she's mine, i'm taking her back in front of you and now let us all 3 have some fun... figure KA would also probably get off on that too. It might be out of character for KS but wouldn't that just blow MJs world...
Now of course it might not turn out like my twisted mind imagined but... i suppose its the psychology of this whole en-devour that is so interesting... its not even about the sex... so forgive us for playing out what-if scenarios, and over analyzing every detail.

She's giving you the full classic cuck experience. Your role is to provide and pay for the conditions that facilitate her fucking her chosen Not-You's. And to be humiliated and reminded of your inadequacies and desire to be subordinate. She has read well. But besides book learning, she is a natural. You two are made for each other. Whether its heaven or hell is up to you. Enjoy your misery.

Are you going to ask him to stay past Wednesday?

The two prior comments give you a lot to think about. They have evolved with you. Rember Nardpleeker started out objecting to suggestions of you behaving subordinate. We are all learning what works best for you two.

Last edited:
I sure as hell hope this is not KA's last day there. If it really is, KS should just go with the flow. MJ is going to make it really memorable for him.

Following up on one of my posts last night, MJ may not be intentionally trying to make KA jealous. But I feel like that's happening. He's gone beyond treating KS like her pet. Maybe that's because MJ told KA it would be hot, but I have a feeling she's not actively conspiring with him so much.

Telling him that he fucks better than KS may had an unintended affect. Maybe he thought they weren't fucking at all! If KA is going to be there longer and KS wishes to, he could amp this up, subtly. The idea would be to raise the suspicion that MJ is "cheating" on KA with KS -- but not overtly. Maybe KS could ask MJ for a private talk, disappear into the bedroom, close the door, and talk quietly for 10 minutes -- maybe she could brief him on the gallery owner or what she's been doing in bed with KA. Better if she's in lingerie when this happens, or maybe just emerges with a different shirt or without a bra. But deniability should be maintained, and MJ and KS would have to conspire to do it. It would just be a tweak to raise KA's sexual competitiveness.

I don't know if it's really a good idea. KS is already having a hell of a ride, and maybe it's best not to risk that.

About George's comment, I generally haven't wanted KS to grovel because it's not my thing (but he seems to love it, so I feel happy when he gets a chance to do it). With the competitiveness idea, groveling may be counterproductive, because KA should feel slightly threatened. I also really don't like KS being visibly assertive or controlling. I think he gets off on not seeming to having control. If he needs to influence the direction of things, a small amount of behind-the-scenes coordination with MJ would be best. For some reason I don't understand, I think he and I both really get off on not acknowledging what's going on, even though everyone knows it (or part of it). Whenever something can be communicated nonverbally or implicitly, but unmistakeably, I love it. Last night, Min-ju saying to KA "We should go to bed." while totally ignoring KS was so much better than her looking him in the eye and saying: "KA and need to go fuck now. Goodnight." (of course, that would have been hot, too, but not as hot.)

About the "te he" text I commented on earlier, I can say it better now. It's like saying "Did you hear me rip your heart out last night? te he." It's eroticized pain, but listening to her cum, and then having her confirm that it was the real thing in the text must have felt like his heart was being torn out. And then "te he"! It's just so PERFECT.

KS, I would love it if you would do text MJ the following today:

* How many times did you cum last night? (I want to get the facts, not speculation.)

* I think KA was a little jealous that I saw you in your lingerie last night (and explain about the boner display if she didn't witness it). If she hasn't thought about this factor, maybe she'll integrate it into her actions with good effect.

* I'll be you a million dollars you can't get him to stay with us through the next weekend.

As always, I'm desperate for more updates.

Last edited:
Nardpleeker, Love your comments. Yes, we start suggesting what works for us and then adjust as we understand KS and Min-Ju better. Thanks KS for helping us understand. KS, go for it all. This is a chance of a lifetime. Push it. Use some of the suggestions your thoughtful fans developed.

George said:
Nardpleeker, Love your comments. Yes, we start suggesting what works for us and then adjust as we understand KS and Min-Ju better. Thanks KS for helping us understand. KS, go for it all. This is a chance of a lifetime. Push it. Use some of the suggestions your thoughtful fans developed.

Yes! Go for it all. But not all at once. One small step at a time. But you need more time!

KS fell suddenly quiet last night, when there was probably a lot of news, and I'm surprised at the lack of updates this morning.

I hope he didn't get busted by KA as he feared. It would be humiliating, but maybe not in a good way. KA might really not like it and lay down the law with MJ, maybe taking her to a hotel or telling her to boot KS or KA is going to stay elsewhere. That would really suck.

I hope he's just busy and will update us thoroughly when he gets a chance.

Sorry, I'll have to be extra fast today. Servers have been down, and lots of work to catch up on today.

Today is his last day, and I'm glad. This has been intense, but is starting to veer over into the worn out and unpleasant. More and more I kind of don't like him, which is part of the play but still real, and it's confusing seeing her act this way with what is ultimately the kind of guy she's always talked about not liking.

Last night was intense, but not as loud and not as long. I think they are getting worn, too. Is it bad I felt a little vindication he wasn't able to fuck her longer? Haha.

This morning they got up for breakfast. It was her turn wearing that apron, which was cute and fun. She was playing the submissive little wife she totally is not. Made me happy that she served me first and as she bent over gave me a nice view of her bare breasts. He didn't get that.

They are out and about again today. I've asked to be included in dinner, and she said "I'd like that." It seems pretty clear she's ready for a break, too. I'm not entirely sure we will fuck like bunnies when this is all over, we might actually be too worn and exhausted, but we will definitely be falling into each other's arms and staying there for a while. I'm looking forward to it.

So, is he leaving this evening, or is he leaving tomorrow? Which flight time? Wednesday 12PM? So he will fuck her again today and tonight? How much time will he have to fuck Min-Ju tomorrow?
So this evening or tomorrow morning starts reconnection. Change the sheets. If tomorrow, can you take time off from work? Plan on 'I'm exhausted' cuddling and a ruined orgasm. Ooze a lot of cum for her. Start gently asking her to talk without suggesting subject, chronology, or any other interference with her unburdening, reliving, and teasing. Be supportive and accepting. There's lots of time later to ask probing questions.

Oh, and tell us all about it.

Last edited:
What did she wear under the apron?

Do you want him to make a nude sketch of her after dinner?

Last edited:
I think you deserve a good amount of downtime with Min-Ju. This experience has been so intense for both of you. I can't imagine how much the two of you need to reconnect. I know you want to be with her and to reclaim her, but maybe it's best if you wait for her to initiate sexual contact. Be there for her. Cook for her, clean for her, rub her back and her feet, cuddle with her, kiss her. And when she's ready to be more intimate, let her know where the key is. Let her unlock you. Let her take you however she wants. Maybe it won't be tomorrow. Maybe she'll want to wait a couple of days. But when she's ready, remember that she will be completely yours. She loves you more than anyone in the world, and she'll feel closer to you because you let her run wild this last week.

It you need it, take some time away from us as well. We love hearing about your wife's adventures, but we also understand how draining this can be for you. We'll be sad not to hear from you for a while, but we'll understand. And we'll get the benefit of having a long detailed update from you when you get back. You know that we want to hear what happened between them when you weren't there. But we know that you want to find out even more than we do. So take your time, and when you're ready, tell us what she tells you.

Right on nardpleeker. KS, make it memorable.

The most important thing

KS,

I hope that I can resist posting any more after this message until we hear from you again.

The most critical thing is to determine what MJ feels. Maybe she's NOT tired, and has major fireworks planned. Maybe she is looking forward to an incredible last fuck with KA before he leaves. If that's the case, it would be a sin to disappoint her!

On the other hand, if you've both had enough, you can boot him out and relax together.

I like the table-turning scenario a lot, but the problem is whether you can read her mood well enough. If she seems to be geared up to fuck him again, but she has no way to top what she's already done, it would be appropriate. But how could you know that.

B.T.W., this is by far the hottest thread I've seen on this topic in 20+ years of in-depth "study". I hope you will continue to post regularly, if not so frequently. Just the descriptions of what happened when you weren't present, and how MJ felt, could keep us going for quite a few weeks.

Posting seems not to be working (really a drag if KS tries again) but I'll give it another try.
WORKED! I hope it stays working tonight, in case KS has more news.

KS, the trick is to make sure you're on the same page as MJ. If she's got her heart set on a spectacular goodbye, you should just play along. You don't want to disappoint her, and you don't want to miss it.

Good luck.

My guess is MinJu likes to have someone dominating her. Since they like to play, is it so out of the realm of possibilities that KS takes on a task master so to speak for a short period of time. I wonder if MJ would be down for some switching places. She's locked in chastity and must do as KS pleases. Basically push her limits. She probably does this cuckold thing for you KS and also gets off on it, because she knows this really gets you going. But she apparently really likes to be the submissive and since its just you too maybe you could try it out. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I'm sure we all have a million ideas that also keep it in the cuckold arena to keep you juiced.
anyway your not our monkey... so you do what you want, you post when you want, i'm just happy you're even letting us take a little glimpse into your life... i hope you're also getting something back from your fan club. Not only is this one of the hottest threads its one of the hottest things on the internet, and its because you're really amazing at describing things and layering it so there are so many levels to the progression of things.

Well, it's over. She's at the airport with him now. I'm really looking forward to getting home today and having a chance to reconnect with Min-Ju. It's a little overwhelming.

I know you want updates. I'll have to be really brief for now, and fill things out later. It may be a while before I'll have the time, energy, and mental whatever to post more. Probably not today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe later in the weekend.

Anyway, the quick versions of the facts for yesterday are this. I had told Min-Ju I wanted to be involved in dinner last night, which she wanted too. Even better, when I got home from work she concocted a "need" to go get some things from the story and asked me to come with her, leaving him alone in our place to pack. The walk down the frozen street was exhilarating for both of us. She wanted to make sure I was doing ok, I wanted to make sure she was ok. I was right that she was feeling pretty ready for him to leave, despite being so turned on. She complained that "I'm getting sore down there," and giggled. It was cute seeing her be shy again. She also told me several times she missed me and that she kind of wished she could boot him out tonight so we could be together. In the crowded store she kept reading up on tiptoe to plant kisses on my face like a fool girl in love, very unusual public affection for her. She's not usually that shameless. It felt great! On the flip side, she confirmed it's been several days since she took the pill, and she was really teasing me about how it felt to know he was "planting his sperm inside me every night and not you."

I'll have to tell you about dinner and that night later. And the intoxicating sight of her she arranged for me to have.

For now, I'll leave you with this sound-image. By the time I fell asleep last night I assumed things were over, that I would be off for work and they would be off for the airport and that would be that. But in the early morning hours, when I sleep lightly before the alarm goes off, my half-asleep state suddenly perked up. I was hearing cries. Moans. And the shower was one. I heard her cry out... in English... "Give it... give it... I need it... your sperm... deep inside ... ohhhh yeesssss."

Thanks and congratulations. Time for more loving than fucking. Please keep us in the loop when you have time. We care about how your loving marriage is developing. We've come to know you (somewhat) and we've come to care about Min-Ju and you.

I woke up this morning with an awesome idea for you. Hopefully you read this before you get home, but if not, you can always do it tomorrow. Go to the store and get a bottle of cocoa butter lotion. Then tonight, rub the lotion into her belly. When she asks why, tell her that you heard cocoa butter helps prevent stretch marks, and you don't want KA's baby ruining her amazing skin. Tell her you want to keep rubbing the lotion into her belly until she starts her next period, whether that's two weeks or nine months from now. You'll be lovingly caring for your wife, and she'll be remembering every time he tried to knock her up. I know you must be very nervous about whether he was successful. This will be a way for you to show her that you're not upset about it. It will help you eroticize the tension you'll both be feeling. You two should talk about what to do if she is pregnant. These belly rubbing sessions might be a good time to do that. Let us know how it goes.

Getting ahead of current events again, sorry, I like tfx's idea of you returning to being her loving Dom on occasion some weeks from now. Perhaps take her to an alternate sex lifestyle get together where she can wear her slut collar for you again, this time in public. Apply the enthusiastic yes rule to yourself and to any other men or women you select that evening. She has wanted to be spanked in public. Ask some female Dom to do the honors. Keep it light and fun where Min-Ju does not need to dream up what to do; you, that night, do the thinking for her. All this after the full vanilla reconnection and loving when she feels the itch but is not ready to go hunting for a new inseminator.

Oh, Chaste4River's idea sounds like fun for a few days, then she'll slap your hand away.

koreanslut said:
For now, I'll leave you with this sound-image. By the time I fell asleep last night I assumed things were over, that I would be off for work and they would be off for the airport and that would be that. But in the early morning hours, when I sleep lightly before the alarm goes off, my half-asleep state suddenly perked up. I was hearing cries. Moans. And the shower was one. I heard her cry out... in English... "Give it... give it... I need it... your sperm... deep inside ... ohhhh yeesssss."

Well, what to say?

Cuckyboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread