• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, pregnancy risk. I suppose we will know for sure (if we're lucky) in a few days.

It's been a wild ride for us full of ups and downs, including, I'll be honest, some moments of panic and regret. A few days ago at breakfast Min-Ju had this look in her eyes like "shit, what have we done," and we just kind of held each other. But there have also been a few times in the bedroom when she made my cock explode whispering about it and when I made her cry and squeal in my ear.

The first time they fucked again, he simply plunged into her bare as you know. She said it felt "natural." She also said she "didn't think about it much" (that is, didn't really consider whether she should ask him to wear a condom). As we lied in bed I confessed it made me feel a little resentful in ways, and worried sometimes, that it was starting to feel to natural for her to spread for other men that way. Min-Ju told me she understood but lightly stroking my cock she looked into my eyes and said, "Isn't that what you want?" The answer, of course, is yes... but also no. We talked through my ambivalence and she was definitely listening, but damn it's hot when she's being a tease like that. I'm so weak in her hands.

She only had two pills. Thursday. And Friday. She did admit to "cheating a little." "I thought that's what you wanted," she said, being genuine, and with some gentle prodding, she confessed "I wanted it, too." She told me she thought I would stop her, and when I didn't...

The first time she fucked him knowing she would be bare and unprotected, the early hours of Saturday morning, she said she felt terrified when it first started to happen. "I felt my whole body seize up and I wanted to throw him off me. I was so scared. I suddenly just wanted him gone and for the whole thing to be over." She was upset all over again telling me this, and I felt awful. I still do. And torn about everything. But then as he continued to fuck her, something changed. She started to feel aroused and excited. "I kept thinking about his cock inside me... his bare cock... and how what we were doing was so primal. He didn't know. But I did. I started to give in and let it happen. I kept thinking about his cock inside me and how his sperm was going to shoot deep into my bare pussy. I can't really explain how it felt, just.. different from anything I'd ever felt before. I'd never done this before you know, really let a man, you know, 'get' him." As she was telling me all this Min-Ju was naked in bed looking up at me. Her nipples were pointy and hard. Her breath got shallow. I could feel her aroused in my arms. I was stroking her hair, listening to her, horny as hell and stunned by what was happening. "Baby, don't be mad," she went on, "But I wanted him. I don't know what came over me. I wanted him inside me. I was aware of his cock inside me like I never have been before. When he came, god baby, I lost myself. I felt like I was his entirely. I felt his sperm... I mean I felt it." Her eyes were glassy as she told her story. She came, in my arms, just from my fingers lightly stroking her. It took awhile before we either of us could speak again. Shocked and stunned, we just held each other. I'm not sure how long. Finally, I think it was me who broke the silence. "Did you... did you want him to.. you know?" She was looking up at me so wide-eyed. "Get me pregnant?" Her voice was barely a whisper. I nodded. She looked so scared, so vulnerable. "Yes." Her whisper knocked a hole in my hard but made me cock ache. Just as soon as she whispered that confession she was saying, "No. I mean, I don't know." She babbled a bit about wanting it and not wanting it, and definitely not wanting it. She was scared to hurt me, and it did hurt me. But we were in this together. It was the sex she wanted. The sex that was "more intense than anything I've ever known."

This means he had already inseminated Min-Ju before I returned to the house for lunch Saturday. His sperm was already swimming inside her when the three of us sat down together to share a meal. She may already have been pregnant. With his child.

Thank you for so tellingly sharing your emotions. You both are brave.

As for her wanting that primal 'he's going to impregnate me' feeling, well she's right. It is primal. Most couples can't handle such primal truths. Min-Ju is so brave and trusting to admit this deep universal desire to you, a desire that exists in her (and most women) for any man who would make especially good babies.

Last edited:
Thinking of Min-Ju's bravery: Min-Ju is brave as a thrill seeker is brave, yes, but her bravery is so much more than merely doing things others would be too afraid to do. She is brave, and so very, very trusting, with your loving relationship. She bravely does what you want, and she wants also, knowing it is challenging your love together. She trusts you will love her even more for being brave. As you do. Be sure to tell her often how much you love your brave wife and are in appreciative aww of the things she does for you two.

please continue.... this is so hot....

but i can totally understand why this has been so hard for you to come to terms with and i guess it is probably a struggle to write this and really remind yourself just how real all of this really is and you are probably struggling to come to terms with everything, especially Min-Ju's feelings and your reactions to her feelings, (it seems so wrong but it feels so right) that kind of describes the struggle i imagine you are trying to deal with emotionally.... but i think despite everything you have trusted your instincts the whole way through this and it seems like you and Min-Ju are strong enough as a couple to deal with whatever my come from what has transpired so far....

i wish i could write more but to be honest i have never experienced situations like what you are going through so my comments and opinions are not going to be of much help... but i can let you know that i am very jealous of what you have going and i hope one day i can experience something similar and have a relationship as strong and loving as you and Min-Ju have...

and as i said at the start... Please continue...

It is a little hard for us to talk about and to enjoy as freely as we want. There's an unspoken superstitious dread that if we talk about it too explicitly we may jinx ourselves.

But just imagine. Imagine how it feels for her to repeatedly encourage another man to shoot his sperm deep into her fertile womb while cumming in a way she's never felt before. And imagine her then feeling his sperm swim inside her while she looks into my eyes.

Imagine how it feels for me when she gazes lovely into my eyes and whispers, "Baby, I might be pregnant."

And she might be.

Do you think she is?

No, I strongly doubt she is pregnant. But pregnant or not, nothing changes the bonding experience you two have shared. I share and exceed mystTiger's inability to adequately describe what I feel for you two. The ironic challenges are so strong. She fucks another guy, displacing you from your marital bed, taking pregnancy risks she does not allow you--And that is an exquisite bonding experience! No wonder you are having difficulty getting your head around it. So strange. Fucking other guys reinforces your mutual bond.

Thank you for sharing that. It reminds me somewhat of when my wife and I played around with birth control. I'm making a post about that time over in my thread. That primal feeling that your wife felt, I've seen how it affected my wife. It is the second most erotic thing I've ever seen. Since you are close to the end of Min-Ju's cycle, and there is virtually no chance of you getting her pregnant now, I wonder if she would take you bare and let you fill her. I know you had her bare recently, but you pulled out. And that was maybe the right thing to do at the time. But this time, you should fill your wife with your seed. Tell her you need to reclaim her. Tell her that even with the minimal risk involved, you still want to feel what he felt. You want to see what he saw.

And make it real for her. When you are inside her, whisper into her ear how much you want to knock her up. Beg her for permission to bathe her eggs with your sperm. Tell her you want a chance to be the father of your child. Even though at this point it will just be roleplay, if you can make it feel real, then you will remember it as one of the hottest things you've ever done.

As for whether she is actually pregnant by KA, I don't think so. I think it was still a little early in MJ's cycle. If he had stayed any longer, maybe, but I think you're going to be ok this time. However, if she is pregnant, what do you plan to do? I know what my wife and I would do, but we have a certain set of morals that may not be in line with yours. We know where our priorities fall. As long as you and your wife are on the same page, you'll be fine.

I look forward to hearing the results of your wife's pregnancy test.

koreanslut said:
It is a little hard for us to talk about and to enjoy as freely as we want. There's an unspoken superstitious dread that if we talk about it too explicitly we may jinx ourselves.

But just imagine. Imagine how it feels for her to repeatedly encourage another man to shoot his sperm deep into her fertile womb while cumming in a way she's never felt before. And imagine her then feeling his sperm swim inside her while she looks into my eyes.

Imagine how it feels for me when she gazes lovely into my eyes and whispers, "Baby, I might be pregnant."

And she might be.

Do you think she is?

KS,

Thanks so much for keeping up the posts. Of course, I'm extremely curious about what happened after Thursday morning, other sex, how her relationship with him unfolded, how much she let him in on what you were up to, what she thought about the dinner with you and dismissing you, what they had planned for afterwards, and what really happened Thursday night. Same questions for everything else! But I'll wait for you to tell it in your own way.

It seems like it's exciting for you to hear about the unprotected sex that she had with KA, and her feelings at the time. But it also sounds like it's exciting for both of you to think that she might be pregnant now. My guess is that it will stop being exciting in (at least in a good way) if the answer is "Yes". It will be interesting to see how Min-Ju reacts to that -- it might ****** some of her feelings that you're both unclear about.

Anyway, for your sakes, I really hope that she's not. I haven't heard you say that the concept of child-rearing is hot, and you probably want to have a few more adventures before you get to the point of wanting to reproduce.

You've wandered into territory where I've never been, and I think you need to try to understand your and Min-Ju's subconscious feelings a bit more. On the one hand, it's perfectly natural to find the concept of getting pregnant to be hot. That's bred into the human race, and why we haven't died out as a species.

However, I really wonder if there are some deeper underlying issues. Maybe, in her heart, Min-Ju wants to have a baby by a man like her father and the ones she grew up with? Does she have some hidden reservations about having a white guy as a mate? Could it be that you are picking up these vibes and channeling them into your cuckold feelings? Maybe there are some non-sexual issues (in Asian countries, there is sometimes powerful pressure for the daughter to stay and take care of her parents, even sacrificing herself to do so).

Or, maybe her body just feels a powerful urge to reproduce, and while the two of you have planned to wait, it hasn't signed up for that, and just wants to forge ahead? You might want to know how she would feel about getting pregnant by you (eventually). Does she prefer that someone else father her child? That may be a "dare not ask" question, but it's pretty important.

My feeling is that, at this point, Russian roulette with sperm may be a compulsion for you. You can try to fight it (maybe unsuccessfully), the two of you can do it together, with the likely outcome that she'll get pregnant by you, or you repeat the KA scenario until she inevitably gets pregnant by another man. Or, maybe you will decide to throw caution to the winds and deliberately try to breed her with another man, maybe KA. The process of coming to that decision would be very hot, and doing it would be incredibly hot (and it would lead to some hot posts, which I would greatly enjoy), and ... you would have at least planned for the consequences. I wouldn't do it and wouldn't advocate it for someone else, but it feels like that's where you may be headed.

Anyway, you're probably not ready to think about that or discuss it at this point. You've still got to get through the next few days, and you have to do a lot more "processing" of all that happened during KA week (and a lot more posting).

What was Min-Ju thinking and feeling when considering allowing KA to spend two more days in her bed, knowing that his last unprotected insemination attempt would now be moved from Monday morning to Wednesday morning, five days after her last pill? How did she feel when you did not object to or prevent KA staying two more days? How did she feel about you not bringing her pills back? Or even asking her about the sequestered pills? How did you feel when she simply announced he was staying?

How did she feel when KA roughly bent her over in the shower for his last deep fuck? A fuck knowing you would leave for work (without even a goodbye) leaving her alone to experience whatever last-chance, self-serving ministrations he could dream up? Was he rough because she told him the night before that you remained her one true love, leaving him in the reduced role of being a Min-Ju selected fuck machine? How real was her crying out for you to hear her pleas that he fuck her good and bury his seed deep in her womb knowing this fuck put her at the greatest risk?

Last edited:
Do you think Min-Ju could have secretly done one of those chemist pregnancy tests to find out if she is pregnant already... And her telling you 'baby I might be pregnant ' as she looks into your eyes is her trying to gauge your reaction before you find out the truth?

Ok guys... hate to be the downer to the party, but i for one hope you dodged the bullet.
I had a feeling she might not have been taking her pills due to this possibly being one of her hot buttons. That KA wouldn't know, but she would, and that she had her own fantasies to play out and the heat of the moment and being so busy she could even just forget to take them.

Reality check.... i hope you've played this thing out, that MJ has experienced what its like and that you don't need to cross this bridge again. To get the same high you'll need to push it even further next time.
Reality is either abortion or having a baby that's not yours... if you want to push this envelope you had better have those discussions as the sexy time may represent 5% of your life... a baby will take up the other 95% and probably gobble up that last 5% too. Abortions will be not be easy regardless of which side you fall pro or against.
For all of us here it's a fantasy and we don't need to deal with the consequences... you do... and while i don't know you, I do care about you and MJ and your well being. You got caught up in the moment as we all did too but this is the hangover after the party and we all need to collect our things and go home to our regular lives. I hope in the end this was an awesome time that has no lasting consequences, that the experience has helped you to grow as a couple and that it will undoubtedly make the unsaid communication more clear and you'll have a better idea of where your boundaries are in any future play.
Above all thanks for sharing and i hope we are providing something back for you.

koreanslut said:
She only had two pills. Thursday. And Friday. She did admit to "cheating a little." "I thought that's what you wanted," she said, being genuine, and with some gentle prodding, she confessed "I wanted it, too." She told me she thought I would stop her, and when I didn't...

Two (inert) blue pills? Or two white pills? Or two pills period?

What was the final breakdown - how many were in the jewelry case / envelope / with you at the hotel?

And what were the 'consequences' - it wasn't clear - for spilling on Feb 22nd?

Last edited:
Reality check, in a word: "diapers".

It seems that the idea of getting pregnant by KA is 100 times hotter than getting pregnant by you. It's so hot for her that she eagerly skips her pills and fucks him barebacked several times a day, cumming violently over and over. She probably fucked him more during his one week visit than she fucked you in several months, and almost certainly came more often and harder, and she fucked him much, much better than she ever fucked you. And she's turned on by the idea that he might have knocked her up.

Maybe I'm being unfair, as I've only heard part of the story.

How do you feel about all that?

Last edited:
nardpleeker said:
Reality check, in a word: "diapers".

It seems that the idea of getting pregnant by KA is 100 times hotter than getting pregnant by you. It's so hot that she eagerly skips her pills and fucks him barebacked several times a day, cumming violently over and over. She probably fucked him more during his one week visit than she fucked you in several months, and almost certainly came more often and harder, and she fucked him much, much better than she ever fucked you. And she's turned on by the idea that he might have knocked her up.

Maybe I'm being unfair, as I've only heard part of the story.

How do you feel about all that?

If you go back and re-read some of KS's post, now knowing what we know... they take on a WHOLE new perspective.
these are my 2 favorites
2/23 - KS "That cock is going to be inside her again isn't it. Maybe impregnate her? Do you think she wants that?"
Um...hmmmn guess we know now

2/25
And the shower was one. I heard her cry out... in English... "Give it... give it... I need it... your sperm... deep inside ... ohhhh yeesssss."

This just blows my mind...
so too... i must concur with Nardpleeker

"So I got dismissed again tonight. Harshly. She's getting good at that, but it also comes back to her cries during sex: I'm not entirely sure anymore how much is act and how much is a new her."
Bets on NOT faking it.

Still don't want you having a kid but this is unbelievably hot in this new context

If I remember from past posts, her period was over last month on Feb. 15. If it hasn't started by now, the probability that she's actually pregnant is pretty high, right?

koreanslut said:

And she might be.

Do you think she is?

Yes it is the hottest experience imaginable.

koreanslut said:

I'm quite confident that talking about it is not going to affect fertilization. Go ahead and discuss it.

But just imagine. Imagine how it feels for her to repeatedly encourage another man to shoot his sperm deep into her fertile womb while cumming in a way she's never felt before.

That's hot, and very hot for you to think about it happening (and hear it happening, later).

And she might be.

In spite of my taunting, I have trouble imagining anything but anxiety. Can you tell us how it makes you feel? I'm guessing: horny as fuck. Is it as hot as listening to him make her cum?

In my opinion, the hottest of your posts (out of a very strong field) was Monday night, when she was sitting around in her lingerie and said "We should go to bed", ignoring you -- and then did. That triggered all my erogenous land mines at once -- except perhaps for seeing her in action. The pill game was exciting mostly because it made her so hot.

You have a lot more to tell, so maybe there's something hotter than that (the recent description of her first sex "off the pill" was close, but you weren't directly being tortured at the time).

You're getting off, big time, on the pregnancy thing. Is having her tell you she may be pregnant hotter than Monday night?

I can't imagine the emotional roller-coaster that KS is going through since Ka left. He has to deal with the jealousy and envy that stems from the revelation from his wife that she had the hottest, most enjoyable and most erotic sex of her life with this other man, and it all happened in his bed right under his nose...

He is likely trying to understand why he would let that happen and also questioning why despite the jealousy, envy, anger and confusion he felt while it happened that he was so totally aroused and turned on by the very situation that was making him so jealous...

He also has to deal with the little reminders of how much Min-Ju enjoyed it as she recounts the details with him, letting slip little revealing details such as her quiet 'yes' response when asked if she wanted KA to get her pregnant...

And while he is trying to get his head around all these roller-coaster emotions, KS also has to get his mind around the fact and prepare himself for the very real possibility that Min-Ju could actually really be pregnant...

I hope that he is managing to deal with things ok and isn't totally freaking out all the time.

I hope you and Min-Ju are doing good KS.. I look forward to your next update! And fingers crossed the pregnancy situation turns out the way you and Min-Ju hope, whichever way that is..

I'll give MJ a virtual high five if in fact she's playing this thing out and has been taking all her pills religiously. Testing KS to see what his reaction would be and testing his boundaries. While in fact she's been safe all along.... how devious that would be and near genius.
Its a possible scenario however i do believe its probably not likely.

Reactions: toolman2c
I hope we get an update (and some more about KA week) today.

Status
Not open for further replies.