My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some late-breaking thoughts about the previous post.

Although there's been a lot of talk about KA and KS dominating Min-Ju, we haven't heard about KA actually DOING anything dominant (although I think that's about to change with Mr. Polini). He's arrogant and remote and fucks her whenever he feels like, but he hasn't really done anything overt. He's just behaved as though entitled (which, admittedly, is not nothing).

In the "re-enactment", KS didn't have to do anything more dominant than say "I'm him, remember?" and Min-Ju did the rest.

KS, if you did something that again with her having had a chance to decompress, it might end up being a lot more fun. Reading the story, I'm not sure if the running narrative while she was screwing you was optimal -- if she was in her own private world, it might have been distracting.

I still have a long ways to go to understand what made things hot for her, and how she felt sexually and otherwise with KA. Maybe, partly, because I don't know whether to trust your assessments. It's not clear which of your conclusions are from your asking her for a totally honest answer and which things you inferred (or took her teasing response at face value, when maybe you shouldn't have). That, on top of the complexity and sometimes incomprehensibility of human emotions makes it quite a puzzle (and a fascinating one).

I have to say something about your last post. Again Min-Ju's bravery and determination are extraordinary.

She was to some degree dismissed as a young no account "girl" by KA and creeped out by his leering associate. Yet she hung in there, not mostly by being a submissive, but predominately by asserting her self control, determined to carry out this mostly self initiated dare where ever it may lead. She's more self assertive than submissive. In truth, she used KA and his associates to get the experiences she wanted. Her using them was beneficial to them as well. An open question is to what degree was her self assertion driven by her desire to please you? The related question is "Is wanting to please you this way bad?" The answer to the second question depends on how you treat and support her--a life task you are doing superbly. Your care for Min-Ju and her care for you is what makes your adventures so compelling.

Intuitive and caring responders like mystTiger and nardpleeker bring thoughts that help you best support Min-Ju. I hope you keep giving them thoughtful postings they can respond to.

BTW "The whole point being his networking..." may be true originally but the two day extension was about experiencing Min-Ju, not additional networking. In spite of an increasing dislike of KA, Min-Ju assertively completed her extended dare to the best of her ability.

P.S. I suspect KA's partially dismissive attitude caused Min-Ju to 1) try harder to be the girl of his dreams [she was going to complete her dare] and 2) to roundly dismiss him the last night when she apparently told him you will always be immeasurably more important to her than him. Did she tell him it's over between them? I await the answer as you describe each day and its events.

Last edited:
i don't have time to write a detailed reply right now but i am VERY interested in hearing the next chapter in this story... when i have time i will give my feedback on your last few posts... i am really enjoying reading it and am very interested to see what happens next with the Gallery Owner... I'm sure we all have our suspicions but we really want to hear from you exactly how it all went down...

KS... you're killing me.... yes total interest.

As for Nardpleeker's boring post ;)
I always seem to agree with alot of what he says. You guys have dumped so much psychological baggage on this whole event, that its wound you both up emotionally. The reason for this of course is to milk as much eroticism out of it as you can, but if you strip away all of it, its just a couple people knocking boots... You and MJ are actually just using KA for your own ends, and clearly by the end of it you tired of your Korean Artist toy and wanted to get back to normal life.
I feel George is correct
I wouldn't say she had better sex with him then you. Think about it... he was just a body with a cock. They say a lot of sex is all in the mind, so while physically she was with KA, mentally she was fucking you, getting you off... i mean you spilled 6 times... who does that? It was all in your mind and in your post game wrap up, you both should take away, that it had nothing to do with KA, his skills as a lover, his dominance, him being Korean or anything like that. He'll never, and no one will ever be able to have better sex with MJ then you, who gives her a safe place, of love and understanding and dimes to dollars if she had to choose she'd be in your arms every night forever.
As for the touchy subject of the re-enactment and subsequent getting upset. I don't think it had to do with the sex... it was just a reminder of home. As someone who lives overseas, having someone you can talk to in your own language, same culture, likes the same bizarre foods, likes K-pop [why anyone would... they all look the same and sound the same] obviously just triggered her homesick response. If you have the means and time you should get back there regularily as i bet nothing would make her more happy.

Last edited:
A lot of common sense here (maybe too much...).

The sting of your comment in my post is lessened by the smiley face and the fact that you seem to have read at least a little of it ;)

The homesickness theory sounds really plausible, and didn't occur to me at all.

tfx said:
KS... you're killing me.... yes total interest.

As for Nardpleeker's boring post ;)
I always seem to agree with alot of what he says. You guys have dumped so much psychological baggage on this whole event, that its wound you both up emotionally. The reason for this of course is to milk as much eroticism out of it as you can, but if you strip away all of it, its just a couple people knocking boots... You and MJ are actually just using KA for your own ends, and clearly by the end of it you tired of your Korean Artist toy and wanted to get back to normal life.
I feel George is correct
I wouldn't say she had better sex with him then you. Think about it... he was just a body with a cock. They say a lot of sex is all in the mind, so while physically she was with KA, mentally she was fucking you, getting you off... i mean you spilled 6 times... who does that? It was all in your mind and in your post game wrap up, you both should take away, that it had nothing to do with KA, his skills as a lover, his dominance, him being Korean or anything like that. He'll never, and no one will ever be able to have better sex with MJ then you, who gives her a safe place, of love and understanding and dimes to dollars if she had to choose she'd be in your arms every night forever.
As for the touchy subject of the re-enactment and subsequent getting upset. I don't think it had to do with the sex... it was just a reminder of home. As someone who lives overseas, having someone you can talk to in your own language, same culture, likes the same bizarre foods, likes K-pop [why anyone would... they all look the same and sound the same] obviously just triggered her homesick response. If you have the means and time you should get back there regularily as i bet nothing would make her more happy.

Hi KS,
My own situation is similar to a degree and has gone through quite a few changes to see what works, I will update everyone on exactly what happened but it was a soap opera level storyline!
What I seem to get from you and your wife is that she likes to be dominated in bed by a dominant man (not you) but she finds them assholes outside of the bedroom, you and she also enjoy the chastity and teasing but only for a short time before it becomes incredibly emotional. From all that, I would be very wary in the future to include any additional partner (even if you want to continue this in the future) in your relationship, and if you do want one then I think it best be short term. Also while the fantasy of having someone you and your friends know sounds tempting in a dominant way I would be very careful about who it is and what he wants out of the relationship.

This is a time for talk and reflection, to see whether you wish to continue down this road or to keep it a fantasy. I do believe that the two of you should have no fears regarding your marriage and relationship as you both seem to be equally devoted to each other!

And in case that's too heavy for folks, after that I'll have some lighter topics: how she's teased me about getting pregnant, how she loved my little apron, and how she's been talking with SooYun lately -- a lot!)

She does seem to like it when you blush. The apron, SooYun, these overt teases and embarrassing "acceptances" of being her beta, her cuckold.

While nardpleeker may have a point, that by stepping up and dominating her yourself, you could perhaps reassert the position of her fantasy man and "bring balance to the force", as it were, it sounds like that isn't on your radar (or hers). In the meantime, going back to the sort of fun you had between Caleb and KA might be the right thing to do. Her being your cruel denial domme, and you her well-teased, attentive husband. All that dirty talk and selfishness you let her indulge in; only now you have far more material to play off of...

Just do as you are, and let that less intense but still exciting role play dynamic of yours run for awhile in the absence of any external alpha participants. Someday maybe you'll both feel it's right again to explore. By then, you'll no doubt have learned a lot about each other's true comfort and desires for these excursions.

And in the meantime, I'm dying to know what she's been talking to SooYun about. ;)

As always, thanks for sharing your incredible journey and writing and thoughts with us.

Thank you for sharing all that you have shared with us... it is clearly something you are struggling with and i wonder sometimes if you regret your decision to invite KA to spend time with Min-Ju... i get the feeling that the after the fact and when you have processed the details the fantasy for you may now feel hotter than the reality of being in the next room as your wife is in bed with another man...

i look forward to hearing more about his visit, about Min-Ju's thoughts and feelings while it happened, about the details you haven't yet shared with us but we know about such as your punishment for cumming more than Min-Ju gave you permission... i am also very interested to know what she has told SooYun, i assume she has told her everything...

This whole thread has had me spellbound.It is perhaps a little too interactive as really it is what you and the wonderful MJ think and say that matters to me. Still the gang have kept you company and posed a lot of questions and raised ideas you have found partly useful and definitely arousing.
You two have had the balance about right between normal life and cuckold life. Much more and it becomes an abnormal unhealthy relationship with little grounding in a real life relationship. If you have nothing normal to rebel against the attraction and mystery soon goes. Not so in your case.
Thank you for posting - please keep doing so.

I know I'm taking forever to post more, I'm sorry. Slammed with work, and hosting some guests (of the non-sexy variety). And sadly, work is going to stay busy at least until the weekend.

So for now, just a few impressionistic tidbits from the last few days...

Last week: Watching Min-Ju pull her skin-tight yoga pants up over her sexy hips and realizing just how many men have had that now... realizing we're well past the point of pretending things never happened...

Friday: Min-Ju putting on her blue dress for a date night out and catching me looking down her dress as she leaned over to put on make up... her reply: "Wow, this dress really is cleavage-y, isn't it?"

Saturday: Me foolishly jerking off while she is out of the house... that evening she's in the mood and wants sex but I'm tapped out... she is not happy...

Thanks for tidbits from the present. Keep them coming. Please don't forget we are most interested in what has happened in your recent past; the Korean artist New York visit in particular, but all the others as well.

Is the blue dress the blue cocktail dress you bought her to wear for the Korean artist? The one he had her wear without a bra to the reception? When she wore it for you, being cleavage...y, was it with or without a bra? If a bra; was it particularly shallow or push-uppy? How did it compare to her braless reception debut?

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
I know I'm taking forever to post more, I'm sorry. Slammed with work, and hosting some guests (of the non-sexy variety). And sadly, work is going to stay busy at least until the weekend.

Quit your job, send your guests away, and hit that keyboard ...

Saturday: Me foolishly jerking off while she is out of the house... that evening she's in the mood and wants sex but I'm tapped out... she is not happy...

That really is foolish! You could argue: "Well, if I had a sex slave who would fuck my balls off three times a day, like SOME people, I wouldn't have (the energy) to jerk off..."

Or, maybe you're trying to get her to put you in a cage, or fulfill her needs elsewhere, or both?

Notably, KA routinely fucked her to orgasm 2-3 times a day. I bet he wouldn't have been "tapped out", although I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have jerked off in the first place.

Yeah KS... thanks for popping in for a quick update

mmmm i love yoga pants and i'd pay money to see MJ in hers... maybe if i'm good santa ks will give us a gift of MJs butt in a picture. Sadly this is also a fantasy like me winning the lottery... i don't play so it really IS a fantasy.

I'm still dying to find out what happened between KA and the Gallery owner... i think MJ was also in there somewhere in the middle. i understand duty calls and somethings take priority so will be checking back often to wait for your next installment.

Thank you for the update! I think that she may have ended up being with Mr Polini just by himself or with Mr. Polini, KA and maybe more. I would love for it to be the latter and her getting to experience her first 3way or more. I also think she took them all bare and let them cum deep in her unprotected womb like a good girl

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Thank you for the fasinating post. Will you please describe more how you felt when Min-Ju surprised you at the reception with her KA's cum ladden kiss?

thanks for the update KS... i can't wait to find out what happens next... i could speculate but i reckon my speculation would venture too far into fantasy land... i would much rather just wait for your update of the real thing...

i hope you will have time to give us plenty more updates soon... there is so much of this story that i am still very eager to find out about...

hopefully things are going well with you and MJ and from your post a few days ago she seems to be getting back into her role of naturally teasing you quite comfortably so hopefully that is a sign that you have both successfully coped with the emotional stress of what you both went through by inviting KA into your home to fuck her...

I'm trying to narrative this more or less the way I heard it from Min-Ju so there are going to be some jumps and gaps along the way. I'm not sure how long it was that we drifted off in silence. I might have actually fallen asleep for a bit. But somewhere in the early hours of the morning we started talking again. "You saw Mr Polini again there?" I asked, gently leading her. I wasn't really sure how she felt about it so I was treading carefully. "Yes," she said. In retrospect, the silence that followed should have told me more than it did; I was too sleepy and too horny to listen as well as I should have. I asked her what he looked like, and she described him as being fashionably dressed and having "David Bowie hair." This made us both giggle. She said he is tall and she thinks he is in his late 40s or early 50s. "European sounding." I explained that Polini is an Italian name; she replied, "oh, that makes sense." I don't know him; I've only seen his Facebook pic when he sent her a friend request which I encouraged her to accept, encouraged her to accept before she finally told me about all the things that happened.

Min-Ju told me how when they first arrived Mr Polini made a big show of greeting her -- "Oh, there is my Korean flower" -- and kissed her on both cheeks as greeting. This is new to her and she admitted she didn't know how to do it. "I felt really awkward," she said. "Awkward? Aw, baby, you looked amazing in your sexy dress at this fancy party -- I bet you looked great," I said, something like that. She kissed me and said, "You're sweet. I like your version better." Coaxed to tell me more, she said he led her off to the bar. She was already *****, ***** enough to have already sucked the Korean artist off at her party and kissed me, and now thrust into this unfamiliar territory. She said that when they went up to the bar (Polini had an actual bartender there) she felt embarrassed not knowing what to drink, and Polini ordered her a manhattan, which she's not used to. She doesn't know how much she drank that night.

"Did you like being with him?" I asked, eager for details. "He was very handsy," she said. Her hand was on my cock, stroking me. At my coaxing, she told me how Mr Polini kept putting his hand on her back or on her shoulder. The Korean artist had gone off to chat with others there. Her hand on my cock was making me incredibly horny, that and the little details she was whispering in my ear. "He wanted to fuck you, didn't he, baby?" I blurted. "Do you like that?" she asked and squeezed my balls. She admitted that she felt horny and aroused being led around like that, but she also felt scared and uncomfortable with him. She said it made her feel really slutty. When I asked why, she said "Because I came to the party with someone else... Because it was obvious I was so much younger. I felt like everyone assumed I was just some slut."

Hearing that, of course, just made my balls ache more.

So did something happen between them? Yes and no. At the tale end of the party she found herself sitting on the couch next to the Korean artist, with Mr Polini in a large chair next to them. Overwhelmed by Polini's handsiness she had escaped to the Korean artist's side and was sitting close to him. "I was there as his girlfriend." Polini and the Korean artist were talking. First about other things, then, about her.

I wish I could have been a fly on that wall to know exactly their conversation. I've pressed Min-Ju for details several different times to the point it stresses her out. "I was *****, baby... I don't really remember." "But Mr Polini was talking about you to him?" "Yes." "He was complimenting you?" "Yes.." "Tell me," I begged. "He said I was sexy," she said. "He said I had a pretty face... He said I had nice... tits." Her hand was stroking my cock. You could hear the hesitation in her voice as she said that last part, and I couldn't help but feel even more aroused. "He really said that to you? In front of the Korean artist?" "Yes," she said. "No, not to me -- to him." "Oh, he was talking to him?" "Yes... it was like I wasn't there."

As a good husband, this might have been a place to ask her more about how she was feeling, but I was too turned on... I wanted to know. "What else did he say?" She asked me if I liked hearing this, and I said yes and begged her to keep stroking me. "He said 'I must be great in the sack,'" she said, and told me the Korean artist laughed at that and in his somewhat stiff English agreed that "Yes, she is quite good."

"How did if feel to hear them talk about you this way?" I begged. She explained that if felt very strange, she felt unsure of herself and unsure how to act. "I bet you blushed," I said, and she agreed that she was probably red. "Were you turned on?" She paused for a while, like she wasn't going to answer, then quietly said, "yes." "I like hearing that, baby," I reassured her. "Were your nipples hard?" "Yes." I almost came just then, imagining her sitting there between these men with her nipples hard. I probably would have except she wasn't stroking me right then.

She explained that having them talk about her like that made her feel really insecure -- both insecure about how to behave and insecure about feeling judged and wanting to feel approved. She admitted to, or teased me with, snuggling up against the Korean artist, wanting to feel more clearly like she was there with him. "I felt like he was teasing me, it made me really self-conscious," Min-Ju said. "Oh? How so?" "He said something about how I must like my man." "Because you were snuggling closer to the Korean artist?" Min-Ju looked awkward telling me about this in the dark of our bed, nervous. She nodded. She explained she didn't know what to say, and it's true that when she feels self-conscious or unsure how to navigate a social situation she withdraws. Its one thing in Korea where she understands the social rules better, but here sometimes she isn't sure how to read situations. From her descriptions, Mr Polini is loud and expansive, exactly the kind of personality that confuses and intimidates her.

That's when the Korean artist spoke up and said that he "wasn't her man." You'll understand why this detail especially caught my ear, and you can imagine how this must have charged the air around them. I felt my cock pulse under her fingers. I remember pulling her naked body tighter toward mine. "Oh?" I asked, "Did Mr Polini assume you two were a couple?" Min-Ju made a little noise in my ear, either frustrated or defensive. "I told you that, baby. He knew I was married when he asked the Korea artist to bring me, at the reception." I'm not sure she had told me that detail, at least not directly at that point, but that's ok. Hearing it had a sublime effect on me, like I was floating over the bed listening to her. "So he knew you were married?" Yes. "And he knew you were with the Korean artist instead?" Yes. "And he knew you were sleeping with him?" "Yes... he must have known."

"So he was telling you you had nice tits... knowing you were there with a man other than your husband?" I was teasing myself at this point, driving in the nail. It was having an effect on her, too. I could hear it in the pitch of her voice. And feel in it the needle-like heat of her nipples against me.

"Not to me... he was talking to him," Min-Ju reminded me. "What else did they say?" I asked desperately. "He told me to stand up for him -- he wanted to look at me. He said, 'What I love about Korean girls is they always know how to dress up for a man.'" "And did you?" I asked. Min-Ju shook her head. "Not at first." Her hand rested on my cock; it felt like fire. "Mr Polini kept insisting. He said 'Don't act like you don't want to be looked at.' But I was afraid. Then the Korean artist pushed me. 'Don't be rude,' he said. And I found myself kind of standing there, between them."

"You were standing there in front of them?" Yes. "How did it feel?" "It felt kind of scary. I mean, I know Mr Polini wanted to see me. He had told me before he brought me to the party." "The Korean artist?" Yes. "What did he tell you exactly?" I asked. "That Mr Polini likes me, that he wanted to see me at the party." She said she didn't really know what to do with herself standing there, where to put her arms, and she wasn't sure just what was happening, how far this would go. Other people were still at the party. Other guests could see her standing there. Not that anything overtly inappropriate was happening.

I had to prompt her a few times to get her to tell more. She seemed reluctant, and sleepy. We were both drifting in and out of sleep a bit given the late hour.

"I do love a hot little Korean girl like you," Mr Polini said. "Come, give me a little kiss." He patted the armrest of his chair. "You don't mind, do you?" he asked the Korean artist, and he said, "Not at all." Something like that. Min-Ju was fuzzy on the details. She said she felt like she was floating, like she was standing outside of herself. She said she wanted to sit down, to hide, and she would have run off to the bathroom but she thought they might laugh or be mad.

"Did you sit?" Min-Ju bit her lip and nodded. My own heart was beating madly. Hers was, too.

"I leaned onto the arm of his chair... I didn't want to sit, but then he pulled me closer. His arm was around me. I felt the whiskey on his breath." ("Scotch," I remember thinking to myself, "not whiskey." How silly is the human mind.) Her breath was getting faster. She was visibly excited, anxious. And I couldn't believe what I was hearing... I wanted to hear more.

"Did he kiss you?" I asked. My voice must have ached with need. She nodded. "Tell me..." I begged.

"Mr Polini pulled me close against him. Off the arm rest so I was basically sitting in his lap. He pressed his face agains the side of mine. I felt scared, unsure. I remember looking to the Korean artist for guidance. I remember wishing you were there." The Korean artist was active in this too, as I learned more later. But Mr Polini held her focus. "He kissed my cheek.. his stubble... then he pulled me toward him... my lips... I let him."

God, I was close to the edge.

"Did he touch you?" "Yes," she said. I was slow to pick up just want she meant. Remember that basic aspect of Korean fashion: a dress that covers on top, no cleavage, but short. Her dress was hiked up. His arm was around her. His hand pushing between her thighs. "I felt his fingers... pushing between me. At first I was so surprised... it was public... I didn't know him... he was insistent." "Did you-- did you.. spread?" I asked. "Did you want me to?" "Yes..." I groaned. "I felt his fingers.. working between my lips.. I.. baby, I opened.. a little.. he was fingering me... in front of the Korean artist.. others were there..."

"Were you aroused? Were you wet?" Her voice was trembling. Like she was reliving it. "Yesss..." she whispered. "I was wet... and scared."

"What else?" I prodded. "They talked about me..." "What did they say?" I can't describe the need I felt. I wanted to focus on her experience but my own was too urgent. "They called me a slut." "Mr Polini?" She nodded. "And the Korean artist. Both." Her hand was tight on my cock. "Mr Polini called me beautiful... sexy... he liked my Asian lips..." All of this came out of her in bursts and fits, sometimes with long spaces in between. "He said 'I bet she gives a great blowjob'... and the Korean artist said I did. He said he could tell, with my lips... He kept talking about my Asian eyes... my mouth... He--he said he loved a Korean slut like me... a *****."

Lost in my mounting need, some of these details and some of the... not-so-great dynamics of this were lost on me at the time, I'm embarrassed to say.

"I kissed him." This seemed to come as from no where. She was explaining that she kissed him... "open mouth"... his fingers probing inside her. I came like a rocket. My own sperm shot across my belly... high up onto my chest... across my face even. The image of her in his arms was searing in my mind as I soaked in the wet smell of my cum. She held me close, her hand pressed into the wetness of my chest, and kissed my cheek.

The night ended in fuzzy blackness, for both of us. After my orgasm, she told me awkwardly how she ended up running to the bathroom. "Nothing happened," she said. "I was scared," she kept saying. It wasn't until the day after next that we talked about it again. But I'll get to that.

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. Question: She said KA 'wanted her to do things'. Did KA's requests/instructions start Friday night? Or did they start Saturday? Did she do what he wanted? What didn't she do that he wanted?

Please tell us what she wore Saturday night. It will help us form a word picture. Did sh wear sexy lingere, making it easier for Polini to finger her? Was she wearing somethingnyou picked out or intended or something that KA wanted?

Last edited:
it is very interesting to see how KA and Mr Polini treated her... it seems clear what KA's opinion of her is.. some other man's wife who is slutty enough to let him fuck her and horny enough to do what he tells her to do or simply follow his lead in situations... i don't think this situation with Mr Polini was planned as such, but i think it is quite telling how MJ just went with the flow of the situation and within moments was making out with a stranger while he slid his fingers into her tight wet pussy.... you know her pussy must have been dripping wet at that point as no matter how much her mind might want to resist her body would betray her and show all the signs of her enjoyment and desire in that moment... that is why Mr Polini called her a slut the next time he say her... not because he kissed her or because he had his fingers inside her... but because she was dripping wet clearly enjoying it and getting off on it when he did it...

I'm really excited to see where this situation leads to next... and i am extremely curious to know what contact there has been between Min Ju and Mr Polini in the weeks since... cause you know there has been contact for sure...

KS, You have some great thoughtful responders. Could you help them and us other guys by sharing:
* What KA thought of Min-Ju, how KA treated Min-Ju, and how his thoughts and treatments evolved during his visit.
* Ditto what KA thought of and treated you.
* What Min-Ju thought of and treated KA and how that changed over time.
* What Min-Ju now thinks of KA and what future involvement she wants with him.
* What she told Soo-Yun and how Soo-Yun responded.
* What Min-Ju thinks of Mr. Polini and what involvement she anticipates, wants, or dreads with him in the future.
* What Min-Ju got out of the visit, both professionally, and in gifts. Did the visit advance her career or create future challenges?
* What Min-Ju thinks of your behavior relating to the the KA visit.
* How your marriage dynamics may have changed.
* The biggie: What Min-Ju thinks of herself as a result of the KA visit.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.