• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife - Your Cum Rag

• Thread starterkeyholecouple
  • Start date
early 30's, taiwanese descent, natural big breasts just like mom and sis, not necessarily cuckold but have shared her orally a few times....i was into it first, but it had been fantasy of her for awhile

52459620.jpg 53481458.jpg 53481970.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, mrbonanza, Bubbacum and 22 others
Onetoseeyou said:
Nice. You are a lucky man getting to touch her every night.
That explains the big tits—my anecdotal experience is Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese have big boobs among Asian women. Some Pinays have big boobs but most are small to medium. Don’t get me wrong tho, they’re all still very nice. I never saw a pair of Filipina tits I didn’t immediately want to suck.

Reactions: koji
wow, it was her idea...insanely hot woman you have there. if you want to share her orally again, I’m sure we’d all like to help you out with that.

great that she had the fantasy of being shared... did you get to watch her suck the other guy ??

SHE LOVES TO FUCK...but also loves to be treated like a queen....she also is the best balls lapper/sucker I have been with

alecandjan_.asianbunny_51375166.jpg Christmas black dress 3.jpg Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 12.24.21 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, toolman2c, Bimyaighed and 14 others
Good Morning and Happy Monday

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 10.38.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 8.42.43 AM.png IMG_5253.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Bimyaighed, jack961 and 12 others
She looks very comfy with cock in her mouth.

keyholecouple said:
anyone want link to her fb? are you discreet? message me and tell me why
I am discreet as I do have also a hot wife. Please provide fb info. Thanks
Lucky guy... She is really so f...

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and keyholecouple
keyholecouple said:
love all of the comments....i love her big sensitive nipples too....and her full lips that can suck the chrome off of a tailpipe...she knows her way around some balls too

51745736.jpg 52459321.jpg Keyholecouple_photo copy 9.JPG
I'd love to have my balls in her sexy mouth, she has a sexy ass and big tits

Reactions: hikawade, mrbonanza and TBai
Smoking hot wife

She is gorgeous!! Have you shared her yet??

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
HAPPY FRI-YAY FROM ANDREA!

51745860.jpg 42244415.jpg 53483064.jpg 53410281.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, NCfitcock, oldfrog3 and 8 others
Delicious

keyholecouple said:
but also loves to be treated like a queen....

What a pitty because that really would not be what I would have in mind for her.

I would love to spend a weekend with her. I would strip her down to a thong and heels at the start and then use her any way the mood struck me whenever I wanted. I would fuck her face, bend her over and fuck her cunt or ass. I would have her on her knees licking and sucking my balls with my dick lying on her head and her hands behind her knees. And I would enjoy watching as her looks deteriorate over the weekend. Running makeup, hair sticky with her sweat and cunt juice and cum running down her legs until she looks like the best used little *****.

Reactions: hikawade
You should have a story where your gorgeous wife if the main character. A slut hot wife who can't have enough of cocks. She is amazing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
keyholecouple said:
Hi there, married couple here, white male and asian female in the midwest. Ms Key enjoys comments, requests, and tributes. We will share more info about her as we go.

3.jpg 13612265_100697747034137_5656355279204082021_n.jpg andrea-necktie-nipples.png
She's stunningly beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, oldfrog3, firedogg81 and 3 others
Happy Fri-yay!

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 8.27.33 AM.png andrea-7mospose.png andrea-handonbelly.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, Starman, 0908! and 7 others
Absolutely beautiful, glowing even.

Users who are viewing this thread