• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my asian wife

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date

what do you want 2 do with my wife?

• cumm in her pussy

Votes: 46 37.7%
  • fuck her mouth

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • eat her ass and pussy

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • wacth a big cock fuck her

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters
my wife ass for you

Attachments

• DSCN0594.jpg
    DSCN0594.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 363
Lovely ass and pussy - I'd love to see those lips being split by my fingers and then my cock. Hold those sweet hips and fill her up :)

i would love that thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
MMM looks just fine.... would love to do her standing up, with her bending over, filling up her cunt for you to see it dripping!
horny panos

great pics, where ru guys located?

I like to force my hard cock in all her holes

yes

she would love that

great looking pussy I would love to fuck her!!

mrock said:
my sexy asian wife wants 2 try a big cock. i told her she can, then she gets scared and says its only a fantasy. i dont know if i should make her have sex with another or not. what do you guys think?

shd is beautiful from what i see and crazy for not willing lol. it is a crime for her to not be fucked by others

thx every 1

Hey Man - long time no post :) How you doing?

How is that beautiful woman, and what is she up to at the moment? Do you still like the idea of me working out all my wicked fantasies on her?

yes greymaster she shoppinh right now. im doing great how about you?

I'm OK - just not online enough enjoying myself :( Hope she's buying [bought] something sexy to show off for me ;)

here more pic.

here guys i hope you enjoy my wife.

Attachments

• DSCN2269.jpg
    DSCN2269.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN2198.jpg
    DSCN2198.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCN2376.jpg
    DSCN2376.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 204
She needs a bbc to fill that asian pussy!

mrock said:
my sexy asian wife wants 2 try a big cock. i told her she can, then she gets scared and says its only a fantasy. i dont know if i should make her have sex with another or not. what do you guys think?

I would like to fuck your wife. this is my penis. whatis her idea about it?

Attachments

• mmf-p1-1.jpg
    mmf-p1-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 98
mrock said:

If she wants it should be accepted. She knows best what is good for her.

Ur wife is soo damn sexy! I would love to do a 3some! I'm no bull but average size but u don't live to far from me.

Users who are viewing this thread