Votes: 30 24.6%
  • wacth a big cock fuck her

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters

mrock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
my sexy asian wife wants 2 try a big cock. i told her she can, then she gets scared and says its only a fantasy. i dont know if i should make her have sex with another or not. what do you guys think?

DSCN0952.jpg DSCN0949.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Does she know her pictures are here? I don't think you should think about forcing her, but she certainly looks like she needs a good fuck.

I would love to fuck her while you watched or I wouldn't mind arranging it where I am watching as you two fuck as a starter. You just gotta make her realize that she is in control. I'm in the bay area often.

She looks delicious ;)

What we can see of her looks lovely. Looking forward to more pictures of her.

If the fantasy turns her on and gets her hot - then that is a result in itself (that YOU get to enjoy - you lucky man)... When and IF she's ready to take things further then you will work that out under her timing - if you force things, they break :(

Tell us what she likes doing, and get her comfortable with you taking pictures (which you can share with us) :)

she loves sex all the time i cant keep up with her.

i want it bad

asian wife

Your wife has great looking pussy, love to see a big cock fuck it and then some cum seeping out of it

That tiny Asian pussy would look really great stretched over a bbc which cum squizzing out around his cock.

Say to her, "I know it is a fantasy, but could we play it like a tease game and pretend you are having sex with several guys that we know. If you were doing that, which guy do we know that you want to be naked with first?"

If you spend a year on the tease game, a point will come where her imagination grows to crave reality to allow it to happen. BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT, do not force her, just have fun and don't talk to her about making it happen soon.

Feed her mind and if she enjoys the game, she will eventually give you the chance to live your fantasy. Don't flirt with other women (remain monogamous) as this causes her to think you have secret agendas.

I'm an asian guy too, where are you guys from?

As the matter of fact, my gf is wanting to try it with men. She is getting excited with the fantasy of having guys do her at the same time and of she swallowing the cums from them.

Wanna ask your wife to see if she wants to join with my gf for this new adventure?

we are from san jose ca. were you guys from? heres a pic. of her sexy pussy

here you go

DSCN0596.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Sweet :) I'd love to see those lips squeezing around my shaft.

I really think for you westerners who used to fuck western girls and women will enjoy the process of fucking an eastern girl. It will definitely be a fresh air. I absolutely not to compare who are better, between the western and eastern females. All that I want to say is, life needs some changes. Change makes perfect.
--An Asian man.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offense, mrock ... but after looked at the pics of "your wife" that you posted here ... my gf refused to go on with this adventour with you guys. It, her words, simply is because the last pic does not look like it is from the same person in the last two pics ... How sad !!!

Best way

The best way is to arrange for a bull that you choose to seduce her. Have her dress sexy and bring her to a club. Introduce the bull as a friend from work, college, etc. Make sure she has some Long Island Ice Tea (drink) and them let them flirt together. She will love the attention. Dont force her, but be submissive to the bull and do nothing to stop his aggressive sexual moves on your wife. If she observes you are not bothered by it and arent going to stop him, she will evenetually submit to him and spread her legs for the stud to fill her up with cum.

Best Regards,
wifepleaser2007

my sexy asian wife wants 2 try a big cock. i told her she can, then she gets scared and says its only a fantasy. i dont know if i should make her have sex with another or not. what do you guys think?

what do you guys think?