• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian wife

• Thread starterfrank513
  • Start date
OMG totally gorgeous!!

My wife is Chinese too, although I'm white. She is pretty wild in bed and over the years she has come around to teasing me about other guys and such. But, she has a tough time breaking over that barrier of actually doing something with someone else. We are playing a game now that if she is approached by someone else, she can't say no...must say yes. I don't know if she will actually follow through in the game or not. But I know she is thinking of it often. Hang in there and don't give up. For many guys here, its a multi-year process of introducing your fantasy and for her to get into it as well... Good luck, you have a beautiful wife.

Absolutely beautiful, especially just 3 months after bearing your child. Yes, bore (and borne) is past tense of bear, you did good.

frank513 said:
hi there, long time since last time I logged in. Got some new pics of my wife to share with you guys here. hope you enjoy them.

Very sexy and nice breasts. Love her long legs! She is very fuckable!!

Users who are viewing this thread