• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian wife

• Thread starterfrank513
  • Start date

frank513

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2009
Hi there. I am new to this site and I love it very much. We are a Chinese couple.
I am looking forward to being cuckolded but my wife, as a traditional conservative Chinese woman, refuses to fuck other cock till now. I am trying to pursuade her to accept this lifestyle and I hope this will realize soon. She used to study in UK for more than 1 year and had two boyfriends who were American and British before we got married.
At present, all that I can do is to share her naked body with friends here. I hope you will like her body.lol.

Attachments

• 234.JPG
    234.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,734
  • stand.JPG
    stand.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • pose.JPG
    pose.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,391
  • back1.JPG
    back1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,749
  • posen.JPG
    posen.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,758
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
wanna meet .im coming to beijing soon. pm me.

im 6ft tanned with dark hair and eyes.british.7" very thick .

She's got a great body

The best sex of my life was with a tall elegant beautiful Chinese lady from Beijing (she was living in the UK at the time - Cambridgeshire). Shame she moved back to China as she was amazing.

what a pity. Hope you can find another good girl to have sex with. My wife was in Leeds five years ago.
69chap said:
She's got a great body

The best sex of my life was with a tall elegant beautiful Chinese lady from Beijing (she was living in the UK at the time - Cambridgeshire). Shame she moved back to China as she was amazing.

Wow! She looks great. You are a lucky man and hopefully you are lucky enough that she might cuckold you. Good luck.

WOW very hot body!!!

What a lovely, tight body she's got :) I've always had a fascination for beautiful Asian women, and I'd love to be the man that makes you a Cuckold. Maybe she's missing a bit of English attention ;)

She's obviously happy with you taking nude photos of her, so I hope we get a chance to see lots more of her.

What's her favorite position for sex?

frank513 said:
Hi there. I am new to this site and I love it very much. We are a Chinese couple. I am looking forward to being cuckolded but my wife, as a traditional conservative Chinese woman, refuses to fuck other cock till now. I am trying to persuade her to accept this lifestyle and I hope this will be realized soon.

Your wife is definitely a beautiful woman. No doubt many men find her attractive. Have you considered introducing her to this site, and encouraging her to read it regularly? Perhaps it would help her gradually gain acceptance of the concept that "making her husband her cuckold will be among the most satisfying rewards available to her as a married woman."

You might also consider introducing your wife to the "Scandalous Women" web site for cuckoldresses, and encouraging her to read it regularly.

Your wife is gorgeous. You are a lucky man. I am an America born Chinese and know what it is like to be conservative. Inside, I know there is a "liberal" waiting to emerge. I am sure she has the same feelings of following old traditions in this ever advancing world. Hope to hear from you soon to discuss this farther. :)

very sexy

your wife looks hot please send in more, i would love 2 eat that pussy.

Nice ass, I love tearing through chinese ass.

she looks amazing, i have a lust to fuck married asian women

She is gorgeous!

webby said:
she looks amazing, i have a lust to fuck married asian women

You should fuck my wife, you'd love her riding you at full speed.

hi there, long time since last time I logged in. Got some new pics of my wife to share with you guys here. hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 329
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
archibaldcovington said:
Love this slut. Has she talked to you in detail about her white boyfriends fucking her? Did they have bigger cocks than you?

She told me some but not detail. Their penises are much bigger than mine. However, she told me it's more confortable to be with me rather than the large penis coz it hurts sometimes. White cocks are too big.lol. I doubt that she didn't tell the truth.^_^

archibaldcovington said:
As an asian man, do you expect that if you meet an asian woman, she's going to think white guys are hotter than you?

Yes, I do. I love to watch interracial sex. And I myself adore large black or white dicks. If there is no language barrier, I do think that many Chinese men will invite white or black guy to fuck their wifes. This lifestyle is discreetly prevailing throughout China.

unclem said:
She looks amazing Frank... it appears a though she is still developing into a woman. Very sexy, and I can't wait to see more of her! Good luck getting her to loosen up too. It is a positive step that she is telling you about her past lovers.

yes, I agree. She sometimes acts like a little girl although she is 30 now. I thought she was an open minded woman before I married her because she established the relationship between her and her first boyfriend in a very inserious way. She met him in a subway in BeiJing, got flirted and invited to a drink. After 2 or three meets they fucked. But it turned out that i was wrong. She became extremely conservative after marriage. Fortunetely, she is only conservative to fuck other cocks, when we two were in bed she is still a slut as I expected. Here comes some other pics. Forget to tell, these photos were taken three months after she bore(is bore the past tense of bear? I got confused about this verb. Point out my mistake in vocabulary and grammer if any, I would appreciate if you do that correction.lol).

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 342
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 372
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg