• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My BBW Wife - Newbies

• Thread startermelanieandryan
  • Start date

Do You like her pics?

• YES

Votes: 131 81.9%
  • NO

Votes: 29 18.1%

• Total voters
McKrabBoy said:
Ryan, your wife is gorgeous. I'd love to hear more about your adventures (and see more pics of her abundant hotness).

Thank for saying she is gorgeous. appreciate it. If you would like I can send the story of how all this happened in the beginning via e-mail.

melanieandryan said:
Thank for saying she is gorgeous. appreciate it. If you would like I can send the story of how all this happened in the beginning via e-mail.

Please Ryan, send it to me aswell!
I would Love to hear about her experiences, I think that she is really beautiful and would love to hear more of her sexual adventures! i will pm you my private email adress
best regards
fadde

xxx

I want to take her by the hips and force my big hard fat cock deep into that hole. Fuck her hard and fill her full of my hot wet spunk xxx

Thanks bighardone for the hot comment! it helps her to think men would like to be with a woman of her curvy porportions. Ryan

Loverboyxxx69 said:
Gorgeous face and her tits are fucking amazing.

Thank you very much!!

I think your wife is wonderful looking. I'd love to hear all about her adventures. Btw do they use her seperately or does she do her bosses as a group?

Last edited by a moderator:
She is so sexy... I want to destroy her ass... :)

Thanks nemanja and sean128. We appreciate the comments.

Here are some new pics of my SSBBW wife Melanie with youngest of the 3 owners she is fucking from the Construction firm we work for. He is 36 yrs.old. I now know that for years she has been faking her orgasms with me, because when He fucks her, she goes ballistic physically and verbally. I have become jealous, but all in all it has been incredible to witness what he can make my wife do. She has in turn become multi-orgasmic with him due to his stamina and staying power of which I envy the S.O.B. for that too! lol! To see her whole body quiver and shake as she squeals with pleasure is mindblowing!! to say the least. - Ryan

1st pic: Melanie pulls out the 36 yr old owners cock

2nd pic: Oral

3rd pic: Precum drip, almost fully hard

4th pic: He brings her to Orgasm, while he pumps her full of cum.

5th pic: still hard after shooting his load.

BE PREPARED! For how you might feel at first watching your wife have sex with another man.Especially a man that has a huge package. I felt pretty damn inadequate after witnessing this.

But in time you will get over it, and it will be So fucking Hot thereafter.

Attachments

• The 33 yr old owner.jpg
    The 33 yr old owner.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 361
  • Melanie oral on Travius.jpg
    Melanie oral on Travius.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 350
  • the 33 yr old owners cock.jpg
    the 33 yr old owners cock.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Melanie and the 33 year old owner.jpg
    Melanie and the 33 year old owner.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 509
thegreatseaape said:
You are a lucky man, my friend. She's exactly my type. I'd love to sit you in a corner and show her what a real man's cock feels like for you. I could spend days on a woman like that.

I hope you're a good boy for her; she deserves it.

Thank you from the both of us.

Melanie's pics from page 1. - Ryan

Attachments

• Melanie in black garters.jpg
    Melanie in black garters.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Melanie and The Twins.jpg
    Melanie and The Twins.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 133
Hey Ryan - great photos.

I'd love to play with 'the twins' - I bet there's been a few pearl necklaces between them over the years.

I can't compete in size with the 'bosses', but she looks looks like a nice ride. :)

Ryan are you watching all of this happening as he sinks his meatpole into her sweet hole? I bet she goes nutz. Great photos' BTW.

thanks greymaster, I appreciate it.

I can't compete either with the bosses sizes either brother! - Ryan

thanks TooShortHubby,

It means alot to both of us that you and others think she is beautiful. this has helped her alot with her weight concerns.

Here is two pics:

1st pic is 8 months BEFORE she began having sex with the 3 Company Owners.

2nd pic is 8 months AFTER she has been having sex with the 3 Company Owners

.......needless to say......my cock does NOT get the friction I use to get when we would have sex in the past...thanks to those horny big dick bastards. lol! Guess I need some sort of dick enlargement at this point. lol!

Attachments

• 7 months BEFORE having sex with the owners.jpg
    7 months BEFORE having sex with the owners.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 271
Thanks hootie who, appreciate it.

for the 1st couple of months I did not watch my wife and them, she was too uncomfortable with that. Now after 8 months I watch her have sex.

Hell yes!! man she does go completely nutz and thats putting it mildly believe me!! lol. Especially this guy in particular.

brother, let me tell you...I don't know how this makes other men feel, but when I experienced another man fucking my wife for the first dozen times or more, it made me feel really uncomfortable. Especially when she is getting off like she has NEVER gotten off with me in the past. It's almost too much to take initially. I even got a little pissed in the beginning when she would let out a loud Yelp everytime he went too deep as she pressed both her hands against his chest to let him know he was going too deep inside her.

But thanks to her reassuring me over and over that it is just sex and nothing more, that has made it so much easier. Now I enjoy seeing her get off almost as much as she does.

We got into the cuckhold lifestyle actually by default. lol. long story.... if your interested I don't mind sharing.

thanks,
Ryan

melanieandryan said:
thanks TooShortHubby,

It means alot to both of us that you and others think she is beautiful. this has helped her alot with her weight concerns.

Here is two pics:

1st pic is 8 months BEFORE she began having sex with them.

2nd pic is 8 months AFTER she has been having sex with them.......needless to say......there is DEFINITELY a loss of friction....guess I need a dick enlargement. lol!

I wouldn't put too much concern on her weight. It's nice to see a girl with some meat on her instead of the stick figures you always see.
Those two shots are great. You can really see a differance. What a turn on.

TooShortHubby,

Melanie and I both appreciate it. And you put it very well about it being nice to see a woman with some meat on her bones...of course, I am slightly biased toward my cutie. lol.

take care,
Mel and Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread