• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Beautiful Filipina Wife

Everwood

New around here...
Beloved Member
Possibly One of the Hottest Naughty Pinay you Will see On-line
everwood-albums-my-filipina-wife-picture3829-willing-ready-big-black-cock.jpg

everwood-albums-my-filipina-wife-picture3832-come-spill-your-cum-my-pretty-face.jpg

everwood-albums-my-filipina-wife-picture3831-do-you-like-cum-my-face-my-breast.jpg

Good start! Very nice pics, very attractive woman. Please post some more pics so we can all enjoy your wife :D...

I second that MyAznSlut , I'm drooling ;)
All you lucky guys with these unbelievably cute asian women who want to share , I'm wooden!

thanks guys ima update the picture and ill see if i can add an even more naughtier pics of my wife thanks in advance

No she is not datin well hung guys yet that's why she wants me post this pic for her and find her a suitable partner who can make her run off the bed while getting fuck

Heres Couple of New Pics

For you Guys to Enjoy One Picture The one shes not sucking dick we were talking bout what type of Big Cocks she Likes she Said She Loves Big Black Cocks More Pictures to come guys so keep posting messages she loves reading them and she gets really really wild and horny when she sees hungry horny GUYS FOR HER maybe next time full Body and Pussy Shot? hehe

If this kind of thing makes her wet, just seeing the responses from bull candidates, she will go wild for the REAL thing!

Be careful of what you want, for you may get it.;)

Your wife looks good sucking cock... she appears to be a natural.

Everwood,

Thanks for posting photos of your hot-and-sexy wife. She's gorgeous and has an alluring come-hither face. Nice!

Also, your wife looks good sucking cock... very natural; she appears to be in her element.

Regarding her liking for big black cocks... excellent! Good for her! You should, of course, encourage her to pursue her passion.

May your wife find her cuckolding of you to be steamy, adventurous and satisfying.

—Custer

hey man thanks for your kind words ive been encouraging her to try Not only Black guys but also White guys and Shes Getting the Hang of the thought Sooner or Later She Will Get wet And when that day im Gonna look for guys in here MUST HAVE PIC!

wll where are you i got a light blk endoscopy for that big cambodian looking mouth shes sexy i got a viet girl shes into white cock but we've never done it she sucks on a white dildo while we do it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back