• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Beautiful Indian wife

• Thread starterViz79
  • Start date
lovely - but not much point keeping that pink floss on

Villain said:
Waaaaaaaaay tooooooo skinnnnnnnnnnnnny

When you visit her to "claim your share", get her pregnant and then tell us if again whether you think she is too petite. She is very young and will fill out naturally as she gets older. Right now she is slim from being chased around by horny men - a busy street can't have grass on it, it gets worn down.

She is a lovely filly - a special gift for many men to enjoy.

I am waiting for the pics of no bikini, just naked flesh with the lens of the camera up close on all areas of her body that could be deemed to be of interest to observers of beauty. My imagination has permission to GUESS what she looks like "behind the bikini".

Saraha said:
I am waiting for the pics of no bikini, just naked flesh with the lens of the camera up close on all areas of her body that could be deemed to be of interest to observers of beauty. My imagination has permission to GUESS what she looks like "behind the bikini".

I am getting there, I hope itll be worth the wait ;)

Really turns her on to hear your kind words :p

bikinislip.jpg

bikiniclose.jpg

Here is one pic with her face so you have an idea what she looks like ;)

DSC_0077.jpg

She is just sooooo hot. Please do show more of her!

And I like that sweet face of hers :)

Would I spend an Hour worshipping her wet vagina with my tongue? Of course I would.. but I would enjoy it even more is someone pumped her full of cum first...

D A N G !!!! What an unbelievably sexy woman! How'd you get so lucky??? And lucky us that you're sharing her sexy pictures!

Wow! I love small women.I would love to see more of her nipples and shaved pussy.Very sexy thanks.

I would slap this ***** around while fucking her. I think she'd like it.

Users who are viewing this thread