• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Beautiful Wife For All To Enjoy

• Thread starterXyzpdq
  • Start date

Xyzpdq

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2023
My wife Amy, for all to enjoy. Comments welcome!

preview (2) (1).jpeg
preview (11)(1).jpeg
preview (9).jpeg
preview (7).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Wheeler, menow, cocksterlover and 14 others
Tell Amy that I'd love to put my hard cock in her mouth and blow my load. Give her a good feed.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Xyzpdq
LoveCumSluts said:
Tell Amy that I'd love to put my hard cock in her mouth and blow my load. Give her a good feed.
I'm sure she would relish that. She gives wonderful deep throat. I think you'd find her very satisfying. Thank you so much for your comment.

Xyzpdq said:
I'm sure she would relish that. She gives wonderful deep throat. I think you'd find her very satisfying. Thank you so much for your comment.
Deep throat too ?? WOW !!
That would be my dream woman who can deep throat my cock. I always wanted to cum in a woman's throat after a good throat fuck so she could feel my cum sliding down her throat and fill her stomach. That would be very satisfying indeed.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
LoveCumSluts said:
Deep throat too ?? WOW !!
That would be my dream woman who can deep throat my cock. I always wanted to cum in a woman's throat after a good throat fuck so she could feel my cum sliding down her throat and fill her stomach. That would be very satisfying indeed.

She has no gag reflex, so she can open her throat muscles and you can cum right into her tummy ☺️

Ladiesfucker said:
Ohh wow she is such a beautiful Hot wife. Everybody wants fuck her eat her and love her

And many have! LOL. I will pass along your wonderful comment, she will be thrilled.

Ladiesfucker said:
Love her body and I wanna fuck her all hole hardly

Her wet pussy and her juicy figure make my Dick hard and hungry and wanna taste her water

I'm sure she'd love to pull her pants down for you. I'm glad her body gives you ideas! Are you sure you like? Unfortunately she doesn't have much tit meat to offer 😞

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Xyzpdq said:
She has no gag reflex, so she can open her throat muscles and you can cum right into her tummy ☺️
She is a keeper 👌 👌 👍 👍 😍 😍

Reactions: Xyzpdq
More of her cunt

preview (2).jpeg
preview (6).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank, Nazareth, cocksterlover and 3 others
Please tell me Amy is not being wasted on white dick! She deserves black cock only.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
She's able to accept BBC in both of her holes. She was bred at 19.

Xyzpdq said:
She's able to accept BBC in both of her holes. She was bred at 19.
Love to see her in action. Do yo have any pics or videos of her being D.P'd by two huge cocks ?
I'd love to see how her asshole stretches too.
Does she do ass to mouth too ?

Xyzpdq said:
It would be my pleasure. Direct injection would be awesome. She would feel my cock pulsate with each squirt while her throat is my cock sleeve.

Reactions: Bobman
LoveCumSluts said:
Love to see her in action. Do yo have any pics or videos of her being D.P'd by two huge cocks ?
I'd love to see how her asshole stretches too.
Does she do ass to mouth too ?
I'll round a couple up for you. Yes, she does ATM and always licks a cock clean after it's been up her holes. Leaves it like she found it 😃

Reactions: cocksterlover
Xyzpdq said:
My wife Amy, for all to enjoy. Comments welcome!

preview (2) (1).jpeg
preview (11)(1).jpeg
preview (9).jpeg
preview (7).jpeg
I'd love to see her taking a hard cock.and lick their cum out of her pussy and asshole after

Reactions: Xyzpdq

Users who are viewing this thread