• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beautiful wife

Here are the Picks

We had to make some last minute adjustments to the pictures because my wife likes to be very discreet. Sorry for the photo-shoping of the surroundings

Attachments

• pw.jpg
    pw.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 694
  • whs.jpg
    whs.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 741
  • wb2.jpg
    wb2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 421
A couple more

Here are a couple more. Enjoy

Attachments

• ws.jpg
    ws.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 548
  • wspjpg.jpg
    wspjpg.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 349
Give your beautiful wife the ultimate gift of dating her former boyfriends one at a time, and if she did not have any, let her pick out "guys that she would have liked to go out with if she had not met you first".

It would be a sin if your wife "could be looked at but not touchedby others".

Sexy eye candy should be shared visually and PHYSICALLY, especially your wife being so pretty and desirable. You are proud of her photos, and now do the right thing. Let her bring home creampies to you, so you can experience all the emotions of a true blue cuckold.

Would you not want to see the contented look on her face when she cums home with her gift for you to enjoy? It is the BEST way for her to repay your "assistance with her primal needs".

Fine Wife

You have one fine wife. I think my dick would look real good in her ass. I'd love to make her feel real good. If you wanna to have a real cock or if she just wants to jjust chat, shot me an email

tyronebbc1980@yahoo.com

Peace out.

Attachments

• bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 329
hot wife

Yes, your wife is very hot. Very fuckable holes, nice pussy, begging to be fucked with something long and hard.

Your Husband is Right

Please let your wife read this.

Your husband is right. You are one beautiful women my love, and should be treated as such. I am the right man to do so. I love to fulfill women's fantasies. We would start with some wining, dining and dancing on me. If things go well, you and your husband can join me back at my hotel room. I would ask that your husband only watches. If he participates he will only be a distraction. I want you all to myself. Although I will love to taste you, my expertise is in deep (and I mean deep) penetration. Any man can make a women orgasm with his tongue but very few have the size and talent to bring a women to ecstasy through intercourse like I can. I have heard a lot of women say that size doesn't matter but not one of them has said that after having me. Once I start I will fuck you until you have several orgasms. I will start off with what my ex girlfriend referred to as a deep vaginal massage. I will use my cock to gently explore every part of your vagina . While doing so you will orgasm at least once. This will also relax you so that you can handle more of me. I will continue to give you more and more until most of me or all of me, is in you. This will go on for quite some time and you will have the most powerful orgasms of your life. After its over, I only ask that I can hold you and kiss you all over for a bit. At that point your husband is welcome to intervene.

If this interests you or you want to get to know me better, let me know. I'll be waiting for your response.

Attachments

• jbbc.jpg
    jbbc.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 390
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 336

Users who are viewing this thread

Back