• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beautiful wife

• Thread starterpoker23
  • Start date

poker23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2005
A few pics of my beautiful wife for your wanking pleasure. Tell me what you would do to her if she becomes your slut for a day. The guy with the best answer gets some nudes of hers in his email box :D

Brief background about her:
She's 29, a banker by profession, and a pretty loving wife. She doesn't know about my wife-share fantasies, though I'd love to see her have a big man. She's pretty horny in bed. I'm sure she would love the taste of a big cock better than mine. She's an anal virgin - never let me do her ;)

If you're interested in cuckolding/humiliation/cumming then you can also email me on vsainat111@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC_0285.JPG
    DSC_0285.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 609
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 525
Beautiful Indian Wife

V.
Your wife is beautiful - but was your post on cuckoldplace legit? As there you said she had gone off wih your boss...and had begun cucking you with him.

Let me know - she is a fine woman!

poker23 said:
A few pics of my beautiful wife for your wanking pleasure. Tell me what you would do to her if she becomes your slut for a day. The guy with the best answer gets some nudes of hers in his email box :D

Brief background about her:
She's 29, a banker by profession, and a pretty loving wife. She doesn't know about my wife-share fantasies, though I'd love to see her have a big man. She's pretty horny in bed. I'm sure she would love the taste of a big cock better than mine. She's an anal virgin - never let me do her ;)

If you're interested in cuckolding/humiliation/cumming then you can also email me on vsainat111@gmail.com

She's very sweet and pretty :)

I would love her to see my pics and enjoy me :D

When she world in her bank i go there as a burglar but take nothing No money No jewellry etc. Take only your sexy wife and call you. i say if you want to take your wife back you Will watch İ fuck her during the night with my friends. But i do not know wheter she wants to come back with you or not in the morning :))) may be you wanna be stat with our crew too. She is more beautiful then the diamonds. besturkishman@yahoo.com
:)))) waiting for her nudes your e mail address pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread