• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My beginning as a cuck

• Thread starterMikeSucker
  • Start date

MikeSucker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2008
So I thought I woulld finally share how I became a cuck.

A month after graduating from college I met a girl who I began to date. 18 months later were were married. We had tried many things sexually, but she never let me fuck her ass. One day she mentioned that she would like to know what it was like to fuck someone. Over the next couple of months she again and again inquired about fucking my ass with a strapon. I finally said I would let her if she let me fuck her ass. She agreed if she got to fuck me first. She began fucking my ass about once a week but every time I wanted to fuck hers she wouldn't let me.

I obviously loved the feeling of being fucked and got more into it, especially because she talked so dirty (which I loved) while fucking me. It was honestly the horniest I ever was up until that point. I even got where I would suck on the didlo while she talked dirty to me.

I suspected before we even got married that she was fucking someone else, but she denied it and said they were just friends. One day she is fucking my ass and I look up and he is filming us. I stopped things, but they told me that if I didn't continue they would ensure my family saw the video. The next thing I know he sets the camera down (with it still taping) and undressed. He kissed her and then came to my head. I turned away as I was not into sucking cock. She told me that if I didn't suck his cock the tape would go out. I had said things on the tape about how I loved being fucked and being her *****. Next thing I know I am sucking his cock, gagging the whole time.

Over the next two weeks they used me probably 10 times. My wife hated sucking cock, but he loved it so the solution that they came up with was for me to suck. My wife (now ex) said she knew I would do the ass fucking and used this to turn me into a cocksucker. Besides me sucking him, she took me to two gloryholes and videoed me sucking strangers cock. I tried to get out of it once and the next day I found a package on the counter addressed to my parents. Upon opening I found a video tape of me and a note saying if I ever said no again, I wouldn't find the package before it went out.

Five months later she filed for divorce to be with him. She said she wanted a real man who didn't suck cock. She filed without me knowing and got it spread around our hometown that she had caught me cheating on her. She said if I fought the divorce (she cleaned me out) she would make sure people knew it was with a guy. The final insult was on the night the divorce was finalized, I was made to come over to what was now their apartment. I had to suck his cock and then watch them fuck. When done I had to clean both of them, him first and then her. Finally I had to suck him again before they made me leave the apartment with no clothes on. I almost got caught walking into my new apartment naked.

After a month or so, I realized I love the feeling of being dominated like that. I have never had both a man and a woman together again, but have been dominated by women and by men since then.

I gotta say, it does not sound like your marriage was "made in heaven" (as they say).

MikeSucker,

MikeSucker said:
So I thought I woulld finally share how I became a cuck.

Great!

MikeSucker said:
…Over the next couple of months she again and again inquired about fucking my ass with a strapon. I finally said I would let her if she let me fuck her ass. She agreed if she got to fuck me first. She began fucking my ass about once a week, but every time I wanted to fuck hers she wouldn't let me.

Oh well, ya’ gotta realize all’s fair in ass-fucking and war.

MikeSucker said:
I obviously loved the feeling of being fucked and got more into it, especially because she talked so dirty (which I loved) while fucking me. It was honestly the horniest I ever was up until that point. I even got where I would suck on the didlo while she talked dirty to me.

Excellent! Your fiancé placed herself firmly in the driver’s seat before marrying you. Very good….

MikeSucker said:
I suspected before we even got married that she was fucking someone else, but she denied it and said they were just friends. One day she was fucking my ass and I look up and he was filming us….

Oo. An unpleasant realization….

MikeSucker said:
….She told me that if I didn't suck his cock the tape would go out (for worldwide distribution, evidently). I had said things on the tape about how I loved being fucked and being her *****. Next thing I know I am sucking his cock, gagging the whole time.

Hm, sounds like your fiancé may not have been 100% committed to your best interests….

MikeSucker said:
Over the next two weeks they used me probably 10 times. My wife hated sucking cock, but he loved it so the solution that they came up with was for me to suck. My wife (now ex) said she knew I would do the ass fucking and used this to turn me into a cocksucker. Besides me sucking him, she took me to two gloryholes and videoed me sucking strangers cocks. I tried to get out of it once and the next day I found a package on the counter addressed to my parents. Upon opening I found a video tape of me and a note saying if I ever said no again, I wouldn't find the package before it went out.

So in a two-week time period, your fiancé whose lover caught you (in an interesting twist of fate) in a compromising position (to put it as mildly as possible) became your wife. The details of how that happened must have been interesting, but I gather you consider that a mere detail not worthy of comment.

MikeSucker said:
Five months later she filed for divorce to be with him.

And so your discovery that your fiancé had a lover, followed by your marriage to her, followed by their continuing heavy mistreatment of you, followed by your new wife — barely cooled off from your honeymoon — divorcing you, occurred with blinding speed. Impressive, to say the least.

MikeSucker said:
…. She filed without me knowing and spread around our hometown that she had caught me cheating on her. She said if I fought the divorce (she cleaned me out) she would make sure people knew it was with a guy. The final insult was on the night the divorce was finalized, I was made to come over to what was then their apartment. I had to suck his cock and then watch them fuck. When done I had to clean both of them, him first and then her.

Hm, I must say your former wife does not sound entirely like a “nice gal.”

MikeSucker said:
…. they made me leave the apartment with no clothes on. I almost got caught walking into my new apartment naked.

Yes, that does sound a bit awkward. What about walking from their apartment to your car, which I imagine was locked. How did you get in and start it without your keys? Having jump-started your car (or however you did it), what about the drive across town in the nude to your new apartment? Any interesting encounters with cops? Any whistles from good-looking young women who were out cruising? I would also imagine your apartment was locked…. how did you get in without your keys? Did you climb up an outside drain pipe in the nude, in the style of a cat burgler?

MikeSucker said:
After a month or so, I realized I love the feeling of being dominated like that….

Ah, all was not lost. You found yourself. On the whole, though, I would have to say it sounds like your warp-speed marriage and divorce fell somewhere short of “idyllic.” But thanks for the amazing story.

—Custer

Give me a break.

Why don't you become a fiction writer.

Users who are viewing this thread