• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My better half.....

zombiez

New around here...
Beloved Member
Here are a few pics we took a few years ago on vacation.I have slowly been working on the idea of anouther man, and tommorrow night, I have a new hugh ass black dildo for her. When I am fucking her with it tommorrow night, I am going to tell her I wish it was real and see where it goes, wish me luck, who knows, maybe this will be the year!!

Attachments

• IM001905.jpg
    IM001905.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 900
  • IM001909.jpg
    IM001909.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 508
A few more, let me know what you think....marks on her tits are suk marks, she loves having them played with hard when the juices are flowing....I hamored away on her pretty hard this night with various toys and such.

Attachments

• IM001911.jpg
    IM001911.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 512
Thanks Hamr, she's drinking now, can't wait to surprise her later with that black dildo I bought her, all goes well, I will be posting those pics in the next few days!!

Two more from that night, this little dildo is getting replaced with a lifesize black cock dildo tonight....the hour is ever nere...:whatever:

Attachments

• IM002337.jpg
    IM002337.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IM002336.jpg
    IM002336.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 197
Gus let me know, by looking at her and how slutty she gets, if you think it woud take much work getting her to be with a black bull, we've been together 11 years, sex gettin a little dull. Been hard on my part to bring up.

never know

U'll know more after tonight if she gets into the new toy...maybe she will begin wondering about it more......may also b no change at all.......

very pretty let us see when she gets the new black dildoe she is a very hot mommy

Didn't happen New Years, gonna try this weekend sometme, I will post pics when done. Kids came home early on New Years, really bummed me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back