my bitch brett

• Thread starterWORLDVIDEO
  • Start date
I think your bitch needs to be feminized. You should make him wear a skirt and high heels!

brett got some pussy!!!

When i came back about a half hour later.
brett was where I placed him to get his groove on.lol
OH it was so funny watching him do that.
And this is a BIG shock to him as sex and nasty stuff is really taboo for him.
HE's never tried anal on me, only nibbled on my pussy for a few seconds. VERY PLAIN...
so it was a shock making him do these things, but it got much easier...
He said can i stop? I said have you came in your little pussy?
no he says..YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU CANT EVEN GET OFF?
HELL brett that rubber pussy dont even want your cock.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A COCK. you have a pee pee
and from now on you will be refered as BITCH OR wimpy...OHHH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD brett....HE STARTS IN , ill do better..i didnt mean it. really.....
oh SHUT UP!!!!
GET DRESSED and and you need to go clean up for the party im having tonight.
NOW THESE people have no ideal, whats been going so dont make me tell them..
(D) will have some friends over also, i dont want any embarassing shit out of you.
I go call (D) and tell him about bretts adventure with his pussy.
I tell ( D) to come over early!
WHEN (D) arrives he comes in and kisses me and smacks me on the butt
damn your sexy he said.
I said thank you,wiggling my ass for him.
brett just stayed at the sink doing dishes.
(D) walks up behind brett, and says how was your date?
brett doesnt say anything.....
(D) says HMMM I SEE and grabs brett in a head lock,now with brett in a head lock (D) SAYS NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH I ASK HOW WAS YOUR PUSSY?
Im just sitting back i start feeling tingly mmmmmmm
It was fine ...sir Please sir your hurting me stop please stop ..WELL of course
(D)just grinded his head harder......I spoke up brett I think you disrespected that pussy like you did mine. no no no i didnt brett starts saying..
YES I THINK YOUR RIGHT MIRANDA SEEMS this little bitch didnt get properly punished...OH please brett says no . I LOOK AT BRETT and say yes brett i think so.....
GET IN HERE NOW I TELL HIM.
SIT RIGHT HERE...
I leaned (D) back and unzipped his pants ******** is semi hard cock
,and when its hard he had me measure it once it is 9''
and bretts is 5'',any way..
I look at brett and say you better watch every second of this.
brett just had a horror look on his face.
I sucked his cock raw.
after he shot his load I just looked at brett and grinned with cum running out of my mouth.
After I cleaned up a little I told THIS BITCH TO GO GET MY BLACK LEATHER BELT THE ONE WITH HOLES...
''''''''''''''''''''''

ill be back later
to tell more
Miranda

oh mistress!

oh mistress miranda you're just making my little cumslut cuck pussy sooooo wet. i can't wait to hear how you and your lover whip him good with the belt in front of all his friends. and how he cries like the little faggot he is. hmmmm. do you and your lover ever force him to eat out bull ass too? by the way, you are one of the most beautiful, sexiest women i have ever seen. do you have any other photos of yourself? of your bull? of your pussy boy cuckold? i think you are a godess and would do anything to serve you and your manly bull.

brett's contract

Hello,
I found this awile back and use it to this day.
brett knows it by heart as one of his punishments was to write the whole thing 50 times....
this may help other mistress/wifes it is a contract
that keeps it all legal...............
(this is what mine looks like)

(This contract is for the benefit of the assertive Wife, married to a husband who has proven incapable of rendering sexual satisfaction to Her, either through absence of penis size, inadequate endurance, premature ejaculation, or lack of attentiveness. It will enable the assertive Wife to live an OPEN sexual lifestyle, and will obligate the husband to remain faithful and attentive to the Wife and Her desires. In essence, this will grant the assertive Wife, the RIGHT to cuckold the submissive husband, and will introduce guidelines that allow the Wife to assume Her RIGHTFUL control of the relationship.)

Dominant Wife and cuckold/husband.
(A Female Dominated relationship agreement.)

To insure a successful Femdom Marriage, The Dominant Wife and the submissive husband will agree to the following:

This will be, from this day forth, a ‘Female Dominated’ marriage. As such, the husband will be obligated to obey, the Wife in particular, and, Females in general. This binding document will present specific RIGHTS for the Dominant Wife, and will stipulate the duties and obligations of the now, cuckold-husband.

1. The husband may be required to be naked ANY time he is in the home or on the property. The Wife may choose to have a designated area outside the home, i.e.- garage, entry hall, or some other outbuilding, where the husband will remove and store his allowed clothing. (work clothes, and/or, clothes for going out in public.) The Wife may also choose to keep the husband’s allowed clothing under lock and key. (An emergency key may be kept in a sealed envelope using the same protocol as the emergency collar and chastity key, as described below.)
2. The husband will never be naked in the presence of the Wife, with out the boyfriend being present.
3. The husband will be required to remove ALL body hair, including legs, chest,arms,butt,with very little on the genitals, . (Only ‘Real Men’ have hair. cuckolds and sissies are smooth like ‘little girls’)
4. To amuse the Wife, the husband may be required to wear a thong.
6. The husband may also be required to wear certain items of Women’s make-up. These may include, but not be limited to, lipstick, perfume, or eye make-up, as directed by the Wife.
To insure a successful Femdom Marriage, the Wife has the RIGHT to
help in punishments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. husband wont penetrate the Wife or ANY Female.
2. She will have the RIGHT to have sex with other men as She sees fit, with out repercussion from the husband.
3. She will have the RIGHT to have sex with other Women as She sees fit, without repercussion from the husband.
4. The husband is FORBIDDEN to have sex with ANY other person, Female or male, and must remain faithful and totally devoted to the Wife and HER pleasure.
5. The Wife will have the RIGHT to demand oral service from the husband even after having intercourse with other men.
6. The cleaning of Her vagina, and/or, anus of other men’s semen, orally by the husband, symbolizes his complete and total submission to Her, and his willing acknowledgment of his ‘cuckold’ status. It also demonstrates his absolute need to put the erotic pleasures of the Wife as the ultimate priority in a ‘Dominant Wife and cuckold/husband’ relationship.
7. The Wife returning to the husband wet with another man’s semen, symbolizes that the husband and his ‘toy’ are not the least bit necessary for the Wife’s sexual fulfillment.
8. The Wife may, for Her amusement, bring other men’s semen home in a condom(s), or other secured container, to be consumed by the husband to further his humiliation and reinforce his ABSOLUTE submission to Her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The husband relinquishes the right to privacy at ANY time. Therefore, any doors, curtains, or other obstacle will remain open when the husband is in that room un-attended by the Wife or a Female(s) designated by the Wife. This also applies to bathroom doors, and/or, curtains. The husband relinquishes the right to ANY privacy concerning bathroom activities, (use of the toilet, showers or baths, etc.) and, in fact, must obtain permission from the Wife, or a Female(s) designated by the Wife, before commencing any such activity. The Wife may prohibit any such activities without Female supervision, i.e.- the Wife, and/or, a Female(s) designated by the Wife.
4. The Wife FORBIDS the husband to EVER ejaculate without a witness, i.e.- the Wife, and/or, a Female(s) designated by the Wife. The Wife will determine the method used to cause the ‘toy’ to ejaculate. She may, for instance, allow masturbation by the husband, or She may use Her preferred method, (methods listed below.) to be applied by Her or another Female(s) designated by Her.
5. If the Wife permits the ‘toy’ to ejaculate, She or a Female(s) designated by Her, have the RIGHTS to the semen produced by said ejaculation. The semen produced will ALWAYS be recycled orally by the husband.

Methods used by the Wife, and/or, a Female(s) designated by the Wife, to cause ejaculation may include, but not be limited to:

1. Masturbation by the husband’s hand.
2. Masturbation by the Wife’s hand, or the hand of a Female designated by the Wife.
3. Having the husband rub the pee pee on an object, animate or in-animate.
4. Insertion of the ‘toy’ into an in-animate object, i.e.- a shoe, blow-up sex doll, or some other item of clothing.
5. Milking of the pee pee. - stimulation of the husband’s prostate, achieved by anal insertion of an object: dildo, butt plug, or finger(s).
6. In ANY other manner devised by the Wife, and/or, a Female(s) designated by the Wife.
7. ANY ejaculation allowed by the Wife, and/or, a Female designee, should cause the husband maximum embarrassment and humiliation, so he will never entertain the illusion that he is a ‘Real Man’, and, to reinforce the fact that the pee pee is a useless object, only suitable for ridicule and laughter, by the Wife and other witnesses
8. The pee pee will NEVER be referred to as a cock, dick or penis, by the husband, or by ANY Female. It may be referred to as a ‘dicklet’, ‘weenie’, ‘sissy clit’, ‘pee-pee’, ‘cocklette’ or any other name that will cause the husband embarrassment and humiliation.
Methods used by the Wife, and/or, a Female(s) designated by the Wife, for oral recycling of the husband’s semen, by the husband, may include, but not be limited to:
9. The husband will always assume a submissive posture, eyes lowered in the presence of ANY Female(s) unless directed otherwise by the Wife or the designated Female(s).
10. The husband will ALWAYS address the Wife and ANY Female in a respectful and submissive manner as directed by the Wife, or that Female(s). The husband is FORBIDDEN to address ANY Females or Males by name unless preceded by Ms, Miss, Ma’am, M’Lady, or Sir. Punishments may include the following. (This is a guide only, and does not limit the Wife’s choice of punishments, or implements used, which is only limited by Her imagination.) The husband will, of course, be nude when punishments are administered.
(punishments)
1. Spanking--# of strokes @ Wife’s/Boyfriends discretion. ( leather belt, paddle, hairbrush, or switch may be used.)
2. Whipping--# of strokes ( whip, cane, switch, riding crop, or cat-o-nine tails may be used.)
3. Binding the husband to a bed, rack, or any other object for extended periods of time. (duration @ Wife’s/Boyfriend's discretion.)
4. Restraining the husband with ropes, belts, chains, handcuffs, or any leather bondage device.
5. While restrained or bound, #1, and/or, #2 may be applied to the husband’s body.
6. The ‘toy’, and/or, the husband’s testicles may be bound, tied, or restrained in ANY way that amuses the Wife.
7. While bound or restrained, applying hot wax, Ben-Gay, Icy-Hot, or other stimulant to the ‘toy’, and/or, testicles.
8. While bound or restrained, using hot wax, clamps, irritating ointment, and/or, any other device, on the husband’s nipples.
9. Anally penetrating the husband with a dildo or butt plug. A dildo or butt plug may be secured after insertion into the husband’s anus for extended periods of time. (Duration @ Wife’s/Boyfriends discretion.)

Punishments will be administered by the Wife, and/or Boyfriend(s) designated by the Wife. It is also the Wife’s RIGHT to have other Females, Her Lover(s), or ANYONE else present to witness any punishments administered to the husband. (At the Wife’s/Boyfriends discretion, public punishment may also be applied, i.e.- face slapping, over the knee spanking, verbal chastisement, or any other public punishment She desires.)

husband’s signature- brett ke**er

Wife’s signature- Miranda ke**er

Boyfriends signature D*** M**D

Witness #2 signature- Ashley R**H

Date & Time-9/18/05

(At the conclusion of the signing, the husband will be obligated to thank each Witness, thereby validating his voluntary acceptance of this document, and, acknowledging his willful obedience to the terms set forth here.

(Optional—Additional Witnesses may also sign below.)

This Female Dominated relationship agreement may also be applied to an
un-married couple. (i.e.- Girlfriend and boyfriend, or, any Woman and male
living together.) The Girlfriend/Woman will assume the RIGHTS and
privileges of the Wife, and the boyfriend/male will assume the duties and
obligations of the husband as set forth in this agreement.

great pic

omg nothing to be shy about your beautiful luv the updates

picture of my booty

hello
thanks for the nice things every one is saying, it does make me feel good.
thanks
Miranda

Attachments

• booty.jpg
    booty.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 646
me

what happens when (D) whips whimpys ass

Attachments

• CUM.jpg
    CUM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 935
brett just a waiting

this picture is of brett waiting for (D) to tell him to bend that naked ass over..
ill be back on tommorow...
thanks
Miranda xoxoxo

Attachments

• bretts ass.jpg
    bretts ass.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 698
THe END............I GUESS?????????

IF your following this, you probally seen it was cont in mistress mirands life.
I guess the adminstrators removed it............i dont know why???:mad: :confused:
i guess ill end it here
thanks for following it...:)
Miranda

Gee, that's too bad!!!

I was really loving this story.

So Was I

Miranda please dont quit. I just think something is fucked up on the site for posting. Your are a hot little pussy and i sure want to hear more:p okdeacon

tell more?

:rolleyes: Ive been thinking about coming back to tell more

yes please continue you are so fucking sexy looking

MY husband Brett is such a wimp

Its been a while since I told some of my life/story.................so here goes.............

By now you probally can see why I love it When (D) humiliates brett.because he is such a wimp.little sissy.
And a lady like my self deserves a REAL MANS COCK!
Not a little 5'' .....oh i remeber how i use to lie to bret ..OH ITS SO BIG brett..
LMAO hes so gulliable...
Well now he knows the truth.
I love to make brett sit in a chair with a butt plug up his ass his mouth taped along with his hands and force him to watch (D) bang my pussy good.
but (D) likes to untie him after hes fucked my pussy hard and long.
love to have my ASS fucked after,(D) likes making brett lube my ass.
and then makes him spread my butt cheeks and hold them open while (D)
bangs me anal

........................ill be back sooner this time :)

Miranda

I dont know how I missed it but that is a BEAUTIFUL FRESH FUCKED PUSSY WITH A FANTASTIC CREAMPIE :p:p:p It sure strokes my kinky self into a fire in my shorts and a bulge in my levis. That sweet pussy has been just tore up, What a smoking hot sight. Thank You so very much. This is as good as it gets. Now, do you feel or have any worries that you might be pushing Brett a little to much. You kinow him I sure dont. I know D is a lot bigger and stronger man than Brett (who by the way must be crazy for you) ! But dont forget and God forbid any one getting hurt, that Sam Colt designed a remedy for this difference in size and strength. So please all be safe and enjoy the best things that life has to offer. You are so beautiful and I thank you for letting us see.:) okdeacon

strap on time

Yes brett does love me that much,Why else would he put up with
his role in our relationship.HE knows he cant please me with his little dick,
most guys who have a small dick can at least eat pussy.HE CANT EVEN DO THAT.....

BUT HE will be in training..
Last weekend was a real good time for me I had taken brett to another level,
(D) was gone out of town for a few days.
And brett has been back asking to fuck me again. YOU would think after having his ass whipped he would not ask but as you see he ask to be punished.
I SAID HMMMM
ok brett you can have some of my pussy next weekend.ONLY IF YOU do something this weekend,HE NERVOUSLY ASK WHAT?
Your role around here has been you being a sissy little bitch that allows another man to fuck your wife in front of you, laughing at you,
and so far hes even whipped your bare ass how about that...lmao.
SO i think its time to start training you as a bitch.
AND THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE BENDING OVER FOR A STRAP ON...
now the sobbbbbs oh miranda please dont do that.
if you want my pussy that will be the trade..
I cant believe he aggreed.....
When will it happen he says?

Well now is a good time.
GET OVER HERE NOW.......

Well, your here, so I assume your ready to be my ...bitch."

"Yes," he said with a gulp.

Well....drop your pants bitch and bend over the arm of the couch.
Reach back and you spread them ass cheeks far apart. I WENT TO GET MY NEW strap on."With some concern he said "you've got lube, right?"

"I find that the best lube is good ol spit, bitch."

I turned around and hesitated and said "If your not interested we can stop right here. No big deal. But remember there will be no pussy for you.
No he said with watery eyes
"I want to."
I walked around to his face, with my big huge plastic cock staring him in the face. I grabbed the back of his head and ****** it in his mouth. It filled his mouth to the point he was gagging and i started laughing.
oh my if only your friend could see you now..
Holding the back of his head I started to fuck his mouth slowly pushing further and further to the back of his throat...

"Okay, that should do it, now back to spreading those butt cheeks

"Holy shit!" he said your ripping ripping me open. I just kept pushing it in until I ran out of cock, and then pulled it almost out slowly.

"Please, Miranda more lube," he said ,NO im getting pissed. I YANKED the cock out of his ass and said "Suck it, bitch."
no miranda please thats been in my butt TO FUCKING BAD I pinched his jaw open
and shoved it down his throat fucking his mouth. "Okay, back in the ass I said.

"Please, please I know you want me to do that but please..
WELL ILL LET YOU GET USE TO TO A BIGGER BUTT PLUG
...get up your eating my ass.
He has never done that.

Faced with having his ass ripped open or giving a rim job, he chose the rim job. I got on all fours with my elbows on the floor, and said "Dive in bitch, and do it like you mean it." he started licking my ass. "Thrust your tongue in their bitch, he started thrusting his tongue like crazy...

I will be buying some different sized butt plugs, you'll need those to condition your rectum if you ever hope to see this pussy again..

ILL tell some moe later .........................
Miranda

should i keep going?

do you think im to hard on brett? (no pun intended lol)

Miranda! To answer your question I sure as hell thought so. But now I think the little pussy is liking the shit out of all this. I certainly dont undwerstand this kind of abuse being enjoyable to him but He Likes It. So fuck him, as you said, pun intended. Again What a beautiful fresh fucked pussy you had in that photo and a creampie to kill for.:eek::p:D:) Thanks You little sweet pussied mean as hell prick teasing hot assed litte cunt of a she devil YOU!!!! Cheers okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you :)

thank you.............
you made me blush ;)

wow miranda, you really are a heartless bitch!
im surprised brett hasn't dismemberd you and thrown the various bits into a landfill of some kind. maybe tomorrow?