• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cheating Wife

ecc55

New around here...
Beloved Member
Several years my company transferred me to the UK for a couple of years. My wife and I rented a nice flat just outside London, across the street from the local hospital. She was fortunate to land a job as a secretary for a doctor at the hospital. One night after dinner she said she had a surprise for me, she wanted me to fuck her in the medical records department of the hospital. She said she was there today and kept fantasizing about me fucking her behind the stacks of records. Hell yea, I was ready .Debbie had an outstanding figure. She was 5'11', had 38D boobs, a slim waist and legs that never stopped.She was hot as hell in a black half bra, black garter belt and black seamed stockings and wore nothing but a trench coat over it.

The place was deserted when we got there and we had some of the hottest sex ever. My cock was harder than it had ever been. She had multiple orgasms, more than usual. It was not unusual for her to initiate sex but she had never suggested a new scenario like this. Still I didn't think much of it.

About 2 weeks later I got off work early and walked over to the hospital to see her. A coworker said she was down in medical records, so I went down there to see her hoping to fuck her again.. A sign on the door said closed until 2PM. It was 1:40 so I decided to go in and wait. Right away I heard slurping sounds and moaning. I peered through an opening in one stack of records and saw my beautiful wife on her knees sucking a black guy's cock. He had the biggest fucking cock I'd ever seen and balls the size of small grapefruit. His cock was a good 11 inches and maybe 12. My wife always dressed in sexy looking business suits for work and today was no exception. She wore a sexy black suit with a short skirt that really showed her long legs. As she knelt on the floor sucking this huge black cock she looked so sexy with her skirt hiked up and her blouse partially open. Her huge 38D boobs strained to break free of her black bra. God, I want your big black cock in me, fuck me my wife begged , I want to feel all of your big black cock in me. I couldn't believe it, my wife of 18 years was begging a black guy to fuck her. My wife's lover begam to slip his massive thick black cock into my wife's married white pussy until he was completely embedded up to his huge balls filled with potent black seed. Then he starting fucking her , violently pounding her married white pussy with that huge nigger cock. I'd never seen anyone fucked that hard. My beautiful wife was fucking this black guy bareback and loving it. God,Fuck me with your big black cock, fuck me, Debbie begged. That massive black cock kept sliding in and out of my wife's married white pussy. She was taking every fucking inch of that huge cock.My wife was going fucking crazy. She was having orgasm after orgasm. This guy was taking my beautiful wife to a level of pleasure that I never could. The guy shot another hot load of his fertile black seed into her soaking wet white pussy. Her arms were clutched tightly around this guy. kissing him passionately.She kept cumming and cumming. I love your big black dick , It's twice as big as my fucking husband's she said. My beautiful wife kept begging this guy to fuck her. I'd never seen her like this. The guy ended up fucking her for a good 40 minutes. Then I slipped away.

I later learned from one of her coworkers that she had been fucking the guy 3-4 times a week, sometimes every day. It apparently was common knowledge in the hospital that my beautiful wife was fucking this black stud on almost a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back