• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock for sissy boys

• Thread startermickeyraj
  • Start date

mickeyraj

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2011
Wat u think abt my cock? Sissies! Reply me, comments are welcomed..

Attachments

• my p.jpg
    my p.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 619
looks great sir

Thnx...luking forward for more comments

How many cucks wants to watch ur wives fuck my cock?

Cucks can suck my cock, while ur wives can feel it in their pussies!

Another one..

Attachments

• MYP.JPG
    MYP.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 269
Would love to guide it into my partner and lick those heavy balls whilst you fucked her.
You could pull out and finish in my mouth.

Ya cuck..lick my balls and tongue fuck my ass hole...u deserve to do tht..

Yes... It's very impressive. I'd love to be dominated by that while my wife watched. I would do my best to be a good little sissy bitch and suck it all while you called me names and do as you say.

No need to be crass, you know sissy boys want to suck and sit on your beautiful cock.
It is the law of nature.

Funone2034 said:
Yes... It's very impressive. I'd love to be dominated by that while my wife watched. I would do my best to be a good little sissy bitch and suck it all while you called me names and do as you say.
I'm with Funone , My wife would be your dirty old ***** . I would be your cock sucking white pussy boy .

We'll need a rating of your cock made by a qualified rater...

Mickeyraj,

Re.:

mickeyraj said:
What do you think about my cock? Sissies! Reply to me; your comments are welcome.

Preliminary inspection suggests most women would find your cock satisfying. However, you should describe the desirability of your cock with a standardized rating made by a qualified rater. Please note that self-ratings are not allowed. See post #9 of 5 Dec. 2011 in the General Cuckoldry section of this forum, in the thread initiated by Cuck1010 with "Rate the size" on the subject line, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/31870-rate-size.html#post247550

—Custer

It is really very impressive Sir

i would love to suck You before You fucked my live in GF. Then before You cum i be very happy to take Your cum in my mouth and hold it until You gave me permission to swallow. If this pleases You then You might reward me by a giving me a spanking while my GF laughs and ridicules me. We had a Bull once that would dominate me whenever he visited us. After His first fucking He would make me take His massive cock in my ass until He shot his load deep in me, and then He would fill me up with his hot golden stream. That was so hot, I just loved it when He did that.

Do you mind if I jerk off tonight, while I think about you teabagging me in front of my wife?

subjaye... you are so lucky. That sounds like a fantastic situation. turns me on so much just thinking of something like that. I'd love to be fucked like that.

You do have a very nice cock!

mickeyraj said:

You know Sissy men love cock and I bet you would taste good and feel very good in my bottom!

Attachments

• handsass.jpg
    handsass.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 202
  • ID68147_10.jpg
    ID68147_10.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 198
  • mblkanwhite.jpg
    mblkanwhite.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 326
  • MimiALaNat.jpg
    MimiALaNat.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 210
  • GetsFucked.jpg
    GetsFucked.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 324
So Sweet

You would fit so nice inside me and i would love to taste and feel your sweet hot loads shooting inside my sissy pussy and down my hot waiting throat

mickeyraj said:

Attachments

• ID105651_2.jpg
    ID105651_2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Tara1.jpg
    Tara1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 218
I think it looks absolutely yummy and would love to have it in my mouth.

I love being near big cocks (or real men), I'm straight but I would suck it good and hard... accepting my little cock is useless to pussy so might as well service cock

Users who are viewing this thread