• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock for sissy boys

• Thread startermickeyraj
  • Start date
I have had 4 cleaning enemas and the neo-steel is back in place until this evening when the Bulls come over. I have been informed that Jerome is bringing his friend Richard that comes with him sometimes and I will be required to prepare both of them before their service. Of course since I won't be able to watch I've been instructed to print a picture of your cock that I will have to stare at while my wife is being serviced. I know that I will be required to perform cleaning services after the first round and then I will receive my punishment. The last time that Richard came over he really enjoyed using a cane on me and I know it will really hurt. The vision of my wife naked laying in the arms of Jerome watching and laughing at me as Richard canes my ass would have me hard if I was able to get hard in this chastity device. My only fear is that I won't be able to take 15 strokes from the cane. Especially if he uses the "Headmaster" which is 32" long and 3/8" in diameter. I have only ever had 5 strokes before. I just hope it doesn't hurt me too much.

They make planes, trains and best of all Motor Cycles

She, you and I could be great

subjaye said:
Just one thing, since you're not close enough for a IRL meeting and this is all fantasies my wife tells me that she would like to have three guys including yourself so that she can service three guys while you're taking my ass and making me watch and ridiculing me.

I'm So Very Sorry Sir

Sir, Master Richard is standing over me as I post this and I can hear my wife and Master Jerome having sex in the other bedroom. I have pleaded so that I could post this, as I'm sure I will not have time tomorrow. I just want you to know I have been punished, and it does hurt so very much. I do hope you're happy with the punishment that has been inflicted.

humbly subjaye

That is a gorgeous big cock, looks so thick. Really hot, would love to see more of it, please. I could never get enough of that.

Would love to see that in my wife

While I would love to see that cock in a nice wet pussy, it does nothing for me. I wouldn't want to suck it. Humilliate me, cum all over my face...

bobloblaw100 said:
Does it make me gay that im getting hard looking at these pics and reading the replies? Lol

No, it does not make you gay, but you do appreciate nice photos and are easily aroused by the subject of "sex" in general. Nothing wrong with being red-blooded or submissive. Your genes decide what ratio of male:female hormones you have in your body.

subjaye said:
Sir, Master Richard is standing over me as I post this and I can hear my wife and Master Jerome having sex in the other bedroom. I have pleaded so that I could post this, as I'm sure I will not have time tomorrow. I just want you to know I have been punished, and it does hurt so very much. I do hope you're happy with the punishment that has been inflicted.

humbly subjaye

How do you feel in the 3 hours after getting punishment?

Does your penis go stiff from the extra blood rushing around your pelvis after a whipping?

Do you sometimes wish the punishment was more severe?

What do you have to do to get a punishment?

Saraha said:
How do you feel in the 3 hours after getting punishment?

Does your penis go stiff from the extra blood rushing around your pelvis after a whipping?

Do you sometimes wish the punishment was more severe?

What do you have to do to get a punishment?

Sorry that I displeased my Cuckoldress or Bull.

It has on occasion, but most of the time I have so many clips, hot wax, or both that I don't think I would be able to get hard.

Yes, when my Cuckoldress seems distracted, or the Bull is inexperienced and asks my Cuckoldress things like "Is that enough". It tells me that he really isn't into my punishment and wasn't offended by my disobedience.

Disobedience, disrespect, lying, or thinking of myself first.

lick my asshole

i want ur wives to lick my cute asshole u shamefull sissies!!

Attachments

• mys1.jpg
    mys1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 78
  • mys.jpg
    mys.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 75
Would love to guide your massive cock into my girls tight pussy as I "bob" under your balls & lick the pussy juice of your piece.
I'd then begin to lick your A hole and work my lips in deep

Oo yeah cuck..! Explain me about ur hot slut wife licking my sweet anal hole..!

She'd first kiss and caress her lips around your balls, as she opens her mouth and begins to make her way into you hole. Throbbing her tongue in and out of your tight stud muscle arse

mmmm thatz d way it should b done u loser pathetic cuck!

Latest snaps of my cock just for unsatisfied wives

Yo sissies worship my cock and balls

Attachments

• 02012012231.jpg
    02012012231.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 02012012232.jpg
    02012012232.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 02012012233.jpg
    02012012233.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 59
mickeyraj said:
Wat u think abt my cock? Sissies! Reply me, comments are welcomed..

I would love to see that plowing my wife's big white ass. I would spread her cheeks as you rammed that hard cock into her asshole. When you came, I'd shove my face between her cheeks and clean out her ***** hole so it would be all cleaned up when you fucked her again.

mickeyraj said:
Yo sissies worship my cock and balls

I would love to worship your cock and balls IRL, that is a wonderful looking cock.

Mickeyraj-I would luv for you to fuck my wife missionary with that big beautiful man meat while I gently suck your ball sack and lick your ass crack and rim your sweet asshole. After you shoot your big creamy load in her hot, wet pussy continue to lay on top of her talking and giggling about her cocksucker hubby (me) that's been rimming both yours and her assholes. I'll be waiting between your'alls legs for your limp dick to flop out of her pussy and when it does i'll gently suck it clean and blow it dry. As you roll off i'll turn my attention to your massive load of spunk beginning to drool out of her pink wet pussy and run down between her ass cheeks onto her asshole. of course i'll hungrily lap it all up all the while thinking of how it was spurting out of the head of your beautiful man meat just a few moments before. will that please you?

ya tht pleased me!!

May I sit on it and look into your eyes as it slides into me

If you are real, than many will want you. Cum in Me

Users who are viewing this thread