• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuckolding experience

vladdy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
During a previous relationship my girl of a few years had a few threesomes with a guy she was friends with. Here is a little summery of our relationship set up. Cuckolding happened by chance really we were getting into a lot of fem-Dom play. Previous to that time in our relationship I had brought up the idea of wanting to have a three-some, but with another chick. While we were in the fem-Dom phase she had told me we were going to have a three-some with a male friend of hers, his name was Ben. She knew Ben had a large penis and she had never been with an especially hung guy (I’m about 6.5” and also the biggest she had to date. Ben was a few inches longer not sure exactly but very noticeable). Now I didn’t really know her friend very well until our rendezvous on those occasions where we would get a hotel room. The three of us only got together a few times over the course of three or four months, but she saw him more on her own.

The first time we had a threesome things were pretty even, not really a cuckold vibe happening. She had Ben a few more times than me and gave him more oral attention, but I thought that was to be expected, this was her first time having sex with him. I thought it was a onetime thing because she didn’t show much interest in seeing him again. A month after I had asked her if she wanted to be with Ben once more. At that time she admitted that she had been seeing him at least twice a week, but that she did definitely want another threesome with Ben. I was upset to have found out she was being with him without my knowledge. But on the other had we never set any limits saying she couldn’t go be with him. She had figured that I had consented already.

While the second threesome was approaching she had told me she had a fantasy she wanted to happen and for me to be prepared to do what she asked when we were all together. She had told me also that she would be bringing some hand cuffs and her favorite riding crop to keep me in line with if I wasn’t making her happy. Things went a lot like that had the first time and things started getting pretty hot between the three of us. She had sex with Ben first while making me watch from a chair. Unlike the first time she was making it clear to us both that she was enjoying his bigger cock. We all chilled for a short while her and Ben started fooling around while I ate out her pussy. Before they had sex again, and it was apparent he was going to have her next, she let me rub my cock on her clit but wouldn’t let me penetrate. She had me stop, she then proceeded to handcuff me and get on my knees on the floor. This is where she took out her riding crop and smacked my back and ass. She had Ben put the head of his penis in my mouth and she told me she would un-cuff me if I agreed to do what she said, and that I wasn’t to take my mouth away from his penis. I nodded, she unlocked my restraints then demanded that I give him amazing oral pleasure like I gave her a moment earlier. She had me suck his cock for a few minutes and then told me to stop so he could fuck her doggy style. She told me to return to my chair, where I would be allowed to observe Ben give my girl friend his large cock. After this everyone was getting a bit tired, she told me rather unenthusiastically that I could have sex with her if I liked but I had no more than a few minutes. I fucked her, she made out with him, I came possibly as fast as I ever have, doubtfully in much over a minute, and we all went to sleep. When we got up, she had me order us breakfast while they stayed in bed and slept a bit longer. After we ate she had me perform oral on both of them, they fucked again while I watched. Ben left after a quick shower, and then we both got cleaned up and checked out. I didn’t have sex with her again for three more days.

While this era in our relationship took place I was working mainly nights, after our second threesome I worked for two days, and she went to Ben’s place those nights. A week later she told me in a few weeks that we would again be having a three some with Ben.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is where I will take a break, as I don’t have much more typing in me this evening. But I do have more points of interest to talk about, which I will try to post soon. Definitely, if you guys have any questions let me know.

Regards
-V

I suppose, although I will admit the situation had its big downs to go with the ups. Of which I didn't really appreciate until later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back